**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena issue (Post Update)

Comments

• Options
    ResiaksResiaks Posts: 16
    edited July 2023
    I also am having this issue. Made me lose my win streak with the "fix."
  • Options
    SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike It is just not with Arena Express. I turned mine off and just had this happen again. I was doing my arena run for the morning but ran out of time before running the last set of 3. I loaded those 3 champs up and went to a couple of meetings. I came back, and I got the same screen when the game reloaded. Yes, I can quit, but then I must rebuild the streak.
  • Options
    ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    Ok, so you better give me 10k 6* shards or the 6*YJ I would have gotten had you not lost my streak…. This is not OK and not an acceptable fix!!! WHAT THE **** HAPPENS TO THE TIME I WASTED GRINDING FOR THIS ARENA?! I love how you people at Kabam don’t even address the fact that we need to be compensated for this, and giving me days back on my summoner sigil is NOT compensating, I don’t know why someone suggested that, that’s the least of my concern. My issue is I spent ALL day grinding for my streak to get broken and you expect me to just do it again? It is NOT easy for me to get a streak going, sometimes it takes me 2+ hrs just to get a streak started. This is absolutely BS I am furious and KABAM YO ARE THE WORST I MEAN THE WORST AT ADDRESSING AND FIXING ISSUES. i quit this game 4yrs ago and come back to the SAME BS from this company. Looks like I may quit again. KABAM WORKERS ARE THE PROBLEM!
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Ok, so you better give me 10k 6* shards or the 6*YJ I would have gotten had you not lost my streak…. This is not OK and not an acceptable fix!!! WHAT THE **** HAPPENS TO THE TIME I WASTED GRINDING FOR THIS ARENA?! I love how you people at Kabam don’t even address the fact that we need to be compensated for this, and giving me days back on my summoner sigil is NOT compensating, I don’t know why someone suggested that, that’s the least of my concern. My issue is I spent ALL day grinding for my streak to get broken and you expect me to just do it again? It is NOT easy for me to get a streak going, sometimes it takes me 2+ hrs just to get a streak started. This is absolutely BS I am furious and KABAM YO ARE THE WORST I MEAN THE WORST AT ADDRESSING AND FIXING ISSUES. i quit this game 4yrs ago and come back to the SAME BS from this company. Looks like I may quit again. KABAM WORKERS ARE THE PROBLEM!

It’s definitely annoying that this is happening…but if it takes you 2 hours to get your streak, you definitely weren’t getting the champ or the 10k 6 star shards.
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Lost my streak. Really? C’mon man
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★

It’s definitely annoying that this is happening…but if it takes you 2 hours to get your streak, you definitely weren’t getting the champ or the 10k 6 star shards.
    it takes me half an hour, if that, to get the streak going
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Did they fix it yet? I am forced to update tomorrow but i want the fast arenas...
  • Options
    KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    I have removed the express mode and I still have to reset and lose champions energy and streak each time I go back into arena. Very disappointing!
  • Options
    KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    edited July 2023
    @Kabam Miike see above. Third time I’ve had to reset. Grrrr
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    It has nothing to do with Arena express mode, I am using regular Arena mode and got this bug, and the temporary fix force you to lose your streak and starts from 0
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    Definitely killed the mood to grind for silver centurion. Taking a couple days away from grinding n mcoc and experience life. Hoping this BS is cleared up b4 the basic arena for absorbing man starts. But with Kabam, one can never tell
  • Options
    Darkar123Darkar123 Posts: 51
    Already lost my streak in basic AND featured arena from this bug.

In featured, I finished all my fights and WON, but game crashed when results were appearing and it froze arena there.

For basic, game crashed before choosing opponent and froze arena.

I don’t even pay for Sigil so this is affecting f2p players too and sucks
  • Options
    ChanfsChanfs Posts: 54
    Losing streak after game crash with arena express mode turned off. This is getting ridiculous. And forced update forced me to run on this bugged version.
  • Options
    Epichero114Epichero114 Posts: 13
    Great I lost my streak now... seriously not cool
  • Options
    PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    so, this just happened to me as well. i was running the Silver Centurion arena and the game crashed. when i pulled the game back up, i get the same screen…

if i exit the arena, will my progress & streak be lost?
  • Options
    JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike take on this please no sigil still I am facing arena issue , I have wrote my issue to support via email and attached a video there , hope you guys don't look it as arena broken for sigil holders only
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    Is kabam mute or something? where are any updates on anything? This is getting ridiculous. We all know the game is going to be bugged all the time, that's what is expected now, but can't we get some communication???????
  • Options
    @darksn

@Darksniper240 you’re an idiot. I have won the 6* basic champion every single arena EVEN when it took me 2+hrs to get my streak going. So YOU are WRONG. It can be done, I do it every arena no matter how long it takes.
  • Options
    Go_To said:

Is kabam mute or something? where are any updates on anything? This is getting ridiculous. We all know the game is going to be bugged all the time, that's what is expected now, but can't we get some communication???????

This is absolutely absurd. No more then 24hrs, actually no more then a regular 8hr shift should it take for them to fix a known issue such as this. Not only has it still not been fixed and it has been 2days.. but, yet, NO updates no communication and no explanation of what compensation or if this continues to happen into the next arena. Again I quit 3+yrs ago because of how horrible this company addresses issues and how greedy they are and they truly do NOT CARE about their clientele. I play MANY other games and one game I play even rewards you when they make a typo in the game somewhere. God forbid Kabam actual rectify and compensate properly and efficiently.
  • Options
    Shorn79Shorn79 Posts: 7

Hey there, we are aware of this issue and are working to address it as soon as possible. The workaround here is to not use Arena Express mode during this time.

Are you though? I’ve had this issue 3 times in last 24 hrs. Once post win series screen. Twice when starting a series/ selecting an opponent. All 3 times, game crashes and then comes up with stuck screen.

Only way is to continue and play your next series is as per “fix” you’ve provided. That’s not a fix though! That’s a workaround and an annoying one at that….as you and lose your streak, as well as lose the champs / points for that series.

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

Hey there, we are aware of this issue and are working to address it as soon as possible. The workaround here is to not use Arena Express mode during this time.

You guys from kabam are funny ... even without express mode this bug can happen , already got it 100 times if you go out from arena without fighting or with 1 to 2 fights
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Pak said:

When entering arena different problem is occuring to my account . It goes in infinite update screen

Atleast you can take a better look in this time and enjoying the loading screen picture 🔥
  • Options
    ICE.ICE. Posts: 18

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late response, and I want to thank everybody that's been patient as we work to address this, and not thank the guy above that seems to think he knows how everything works while also actively lying about his activity and experiences with the game, while also being a jerk to others.

We are working on a hotfix to address this issue. This means that it might take a little while, but we hope to have it our as early as possible next week.

We are looking into compensation, but we will at least be extending everybody's Sigil subscription to make up for the lost time. Other areas are being explored.

Thanks for your reply. And yes he is a bit of a jerk. Hahaha
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the late response, and I want to thank everybody that's been patient as we work to address this, and not thank the guy above that seems to think he knows how everything works while also actively lying about his activity and experiences with the game, while also being a jerk to others.

We are working on a hotfix to address this issue. This means that it might take a little while, but we hope to have it our as early as possible next week.

We are looking into compensation, but we will at least be extending everybody's Sigil subscription to make up for the lost time. Other areas are being explored.

what about the arenas this week and next? will the abs man arena be postponed if a fix isn't ready by then? I know a lot of people want him.
  • Options
    Shorn79Shorn79 Posts: 7
    edited July 2023

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the update Miike. I appreciate some issues are not quick/ easy to address. So having this communicated effectively like you’ve done is important, especially if done in a timely manner (I’ll forgive the delayed response 😉 as I’m sure it’s just one of the things on your plate)

I will endure the frustration whilst awaiting a fix. I’m not a Sigil user btw, but have experienced the error several times as per my previous post, and not overly bothered about any compensation, but I’ll take some if it’s going 😂😂
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I’m not a Sigil user and can’t use Express, so what happens for me? I have to rebuild my streak less than 24 hours from the end of the Arena just so I can finish out the milestones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

I’m not a Sigil user and can’t use Express, so what happens for me? I have to rebuild my streak less than 24 hours from the end of the Arena just so I can finish out the milestones.

They're probably debating compensation for non sigil users that also experienced this.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★
    Go_To said:

Hey everybody,

what about the arenas this week and next? will the abs man arena be postponed if a fix isn't ready by then? I know a lot of people want him.
    Yeah I like to know as well, as I decided not to do any arena grinding silver centrion and rest and relax for abs man. I was hoping, like many others, this issue will be fixed b4 the ab man arena. I agree with postponing the abs man arena till this issue is fixed. I don't want to be going back and forth building a streak and ended a streak. It's completely draining when that dreaded bug shows up and having to exit it just to get out.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Hey everybody,

Don’t forget the non sigil players. We’re experiencing the same problem.