**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else’s Express Arena broken with update?

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Why are we being forced to update before new content is available when the update is obviously flawed?

I didnt update yet... Not forced either..
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    I don't update when it first drops. I was now forced to update or couldn't play the game. So you are forcing me to update to a build that I can't use a feature that is paid for.

Let's be honest there is absolutely zero value in the sigil right now except for the express arena. I wasn't buying it for months until the new feature. This is an extremely bad look.
  • Options
    Free sigil for everyone for 3 months!!
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Why are we being forced to update before new content is available when the update is obviously flawed?

I didnt update yet... Not forced either..
    Are you on android? iOS forced me to update or I couldn’t open the game
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    Yeah, I guess I’ll take a break as this is affecting arena when express is not checked as well for me.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Not in the middle of the Champ Grind mate, Have to build my combo every 30-40 min once after the game crash. So annoying all the 6-7 star points are being lost. Rebuilding combo takes hell a lot of time and getting the streak going on with the available 6 stars at the moment is merely impossible. The game crashes only when rank1s and 2s are available and it makes it so crazy when the game crash and the streak reset to 0. Facing rank4s with rank1s to build infinite streak is taking such a huge time like playing an act 8 fight. This is something serious to be taken care of and fast. How are we able to do champ grind with this stupid bug.

Will you guys gift us who are grinding for champs with a free 6 star champ. When this question is asked, you guys don’t have answer and never even show up.
    Totally disappointed. No fun at all for the arena grinders with Sigil :(
  • Options

@Kabam Miike Not in the middle of the Champ Grind mate, Have to build my combo every 30-40 min once after the game crash. So annoying all the 6-7 star points are being lost. Rebuilding combo takes hell a lot of time and getting the streak going on with the available 6 stars at the moment is merely impossible. The game crashes only when rank1s and 2s are available and it makes it so crazy when the game crash and the streak reset to 0. Facing rank4s with rank1s to build infinite streak is taking such a huge time like playing an act 8 fight. This is something serious to be taken care of and fast. How are we able to do champ grind with this stupid bug.

Will you guys gift us who are grinding for champs with a free 6 star champ. When this question is asked, you guys don’t have answer and never even show up.
    Totally disappointed. No fun at all for the arena grinders with Sigil :(

At first we thought it is just the first time to switch off the express mode and continue. But every crash inbetween the arena, it again locks us out
  • Options

Yeah, I guess I’ll take a break as this is affecting arena when express is not checked as well for me.

I 100% agree with you mate, it definitely is not the express mode which is causing the bug, even when switched off the bug still prevails, I think the interaction with the QOL feature combo tracker which is making this happen. I think the game will work as intended if they temporarily disable the combo tracker feature entirely from the backend and release after corrected.

And @Kabam Miike mate we are well aware of the human resource allocation problems any company would face when new features are launched. Why can’t you guys give a public beta to test out these kind of ferries when you guys can work on something else. We don’t ask for a reward after completing beta. You guys will know what the issues are when tested with many interactions from the summoners than the testing team which is restricted to certain devices and modes. You can cover a wider range of problems and interactions before launching these features.
    I don’t blame CCP members for it if they have already been given this feature to test out. As the name say they are just Content Creators, they just switch off the feature and just create new content. If you guys have specific public beta testers then it might be easier for you guys. Please do consider what I mean to say
  • Options
    Fox13Fox13 Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike With all the overflow from the fun in the sun sales, I’m grinding arenas for gold as I’m gold poor. With this update and the bugs, even without express mode off, I still get “7777” froze out and have to quit every few fights. It’s basically um playable in arena. I’m guessing I’ll have to end up resorting to selling iso so I can use the rankup gems before they expire. On a separate note, it’s to the point where we need gold more available and the inventory isn’t nearly big enough for when there’s events like we just had. Maybe extend the overflow.
  • Options
    O M G please fix this... arena is so freaking slow without express...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,852 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

O M G please fix this... arena is so freaking slow without express...

Oh really
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

If this bug was giving us free units they would have fixed it in 30 min… but this isn’t pro player so they will take their time. Don’t worry we just paid their salary’s for the year with the sales last week!

FACTS!!!!
  • Options
    EohifEohif Posts: 8
    Fix arena already, it's not only the express one with the problem, regular one is affected as well!.We got the non usable players feature but on the other hand we got this bug,do something please, it's quite annoying build and rebuild the streak in order to reach the milestones.
  • Options
    RBTPRBTP Posts: 5
    Going on day 3 that the game mode in which most FTP players get their Units from is having major issues.....I'm sure the length of time to implement a fix is in no way related that little fact.....
  • Options
    JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit bros arena is broken only summoner trial arena , it's for sure not for sigil owner I myself not having sigil this month still facing after this update doing 21 lakh or 2.1 m in arena it broke , my intake profile is john lakshay if u want to see a pic I can send it you
  • Options
    Is it fixed yet?.. my fingers are sore from extra tapping. I need my express arenassssss
  • Options
    SaipanThunderSaipanThunder Posts: 12
    Straight Garbage as a company
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,840 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Sort of amazed this hasn’t been fixed yet. I mean I get it not getting fixed after 10 AM today given the huge issues with the SQ but surprising they didn’t get to it before then.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    @Pikolu @GinjabredMonsta @SummonerNR @DNA3000 might need you in here…see above
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    With all the other issues right now I hope this one isn't pushed back on the priority list.
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 52

If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

FYI, I experienced this bug NOT using express mode. My sigil ran out over a week ago. Not sure if this happened to others not using express.
  • Options
    Is this fixed yet?... After using arena express.. doing arenas without it is a pain in butt...
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 288 ★★★
    My game switched to Express Arena on its own without warning and locked me out of the next match. Had to use the door to exit, which ended my streak. No time to rebuild the streak before the arena ends. Can’t believe this is not fixed after 3 days. Pathetic.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 467 ★★★
    Going to copy this into this post, because not everyone might think about checking the bugs section of the forum:

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    yesterday i was kicked out of ALL arenas within minutes. lost 3 streaks, ~100 units, and at least 1k 6* shards. arena express was OFF and my game DIDN'T crash. this is garbage.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,495 ★★★★
    FabiusBR said:

My game switched to Express Arena on its own without warning and locked me out of the next match. Had to use the door to exit, which ended my streak. No time to rebuild the streak before the arena ends. Can’t believe this is not fixed after 3 days. Pathetic.

Same, it's always fun when I actively turn something off for it to just be like, nah, we prefer it on.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    lost another streak! that's 4 in 12hrs! this is #$%^&*@#!