Options

Should there be a redo button for featured crystals ?

Should there be a Redo button for featured Crystal openings ? I find it frustrating when I open a featured Crystal and not get a champion I am targeting as I am sure many other players are as well. When this happens I would love for they are to be a redo button that I can Press and get those crystal shards back. I understand there needs to be a limit to this so maybe players could only do this once per day.

Should there be a redo button for featured crystals ? 125 votes

Yes this sounds like a good idea
8%
MasterSmokejay_den_Sham_JimmyBTrafalgarwar96Sparty6Bustergdudewillrun4adonutSurfinwalrusLivingwater 10 votes
No I don’t like this idea
86%
GroundedWisdomDL864danielmathSnizzbarBitterSteelRaganatorTheVyrusDemonzfyreThereticBlackSaChicaptaincushCaptainaidenNoOnexROArchdemon_ShtickRickAckbar67BatarangKerneasYoko poOpandemonio 108 votes
Other describe below
5%
JinxesaxeIKONThe_real_IndyBigfoot33SirGamesBondChris_SummersMarvelfan30 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 808 ★★★
    NO!
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,114 ★★★★★
    They should really just give us champion selectors with only the two featured champs in the selectors and let us choose between the 4 star, 5 star, 6 star and 7 star version of those champs.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I asked my friend Dr. Evil. He said "how 'bout no!"
    He has spoken...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,168 ★★★★★
    It's as bad as the other 100 times it's been suggested.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,181 ★★★★★

It's as bad as the other 100 times it's been suggested.

We slowly get more numb to it over time
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 153 ★★
    Other describe below
    Good idea but I'm sure that feature would be monetized.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,763 Guardian
    Bigfoot33 said:

Good idea but I'm sure that feature would be monetized.

They already do and they are called featured Cavs. You can keep spinning for the champ you want over and over again as many times as you want, but it costs 300 units per spin and the odds of getting what you want per spin are somewhat lower than in the featured crystals.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,741 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Better to just have a button for each champ and just click on the champ you want 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Other describe below
    This is a troll post right?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Other describe below

Better to just have a button for each champ and just click on the champ you want 🤣🤣🤣

That's called a nexus crystal
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★
    Yes this sounds like a good idea
    As long as the redo button gives you the exact same champ, I'm all for it.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,753 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Not a bad idea, throw away the champ you pull, and get a respin. Can't do it for free though, has to cost some shards... maybe 15,000 6* shards? Yea that seems like the right number.

#bringbacksellingchamps lol
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 116
    Ridiculous post
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    I think there is more weight in asking for a Featured Nexus Crystal, to be honest. But then who would ever pick Cyclops or Iron Patriot?
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yea, this seems like a .... No.

You win some you lose some. You know what champs are available in that crystal and you take the risk.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I think there is more weight in asking for a Featured Nexus Crystal, to be honest. But then who would ever pick Cyclops or Iron Patriot?

Double the price to 30k and make the featured a pick from these 5 champions nexus
  • Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31
    No. Would defeat the purpose of RNG.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    This can’t be real
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    Also can we have a redo for everything. Since my daily crystal didn't give me a 6 star hero crystal, I would like a redo to at least get a 6 star hero of my choice or 10k 6 star shards. Why we are at it can I redo my BG losing steak, I used elders mark and it painful that I lost. Let's undo everything in life as well. I could go on and on but it's just not a good idea.
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 72
    One game I used to play gave us 5 champs to pick to slightly increase the odds of getting. Tiny increase but it made us feel a bit better about the bad pull rates. I think it was afk arena. I'd like to say this would be good but I could see there being a bug that would actually decrease the chance of those champs lol
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,244 ★★★★
    It's like playing penny slots and having 10 options to win. No matter how many lines you choice you still lose in the end.