**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It has begun

124»

Comments

• Options
    TingusPingusTingusPingus Posts: 19
    Bro who signed me up for the church of scientology?!
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105

My bad, wasnt trying to derail the thread. For the most point i got what i wanted to say across, thanks for being honest btw.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Darkmagic said:

Imagine being able to keep those extra 4 characters that you didnt rightfully earn, whereas someone gained 40 extra characters, but are now losing all 40 without having benefitted from the situation. It seems inconsistent and flawed

As far as I recall that was solved the same way, those crystals were taken away...
    Unless the dude has "buddies" who got to keep em.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Everyone's still arguing with that troll? I thought him running out of arguments on the other thread and then trying to be funny made it very clear he's not actually looking for a debate but to stir the pot on the forums lol just ignore him.

Cant even call you a lackey tbh, you got bars on your pfp for going over the top lol. Im only here to see if kabam takes any self accountability for their mistake
    Well your online buddies were cheating or modding and lie to you...

And trust me I am in favor of them getting banned over the crystals.. unfortunately they didnt do it..
    Answer me this, if someone bought 5 6*s from an event quest store when it was only intended to be one 6*, should they be banned as well?
    No, they should be taken away... The same way as they are handling this..
    Its not Kabam's fault you are gullible enough to trust your banned buddies... They were banned for something else NOT THIS
    So what you’re saying is you wouldn’t have them banned for exploiting 4 additional crystals? Just to remove them right
    4 crystals is a lot different to 1250 don't u think?...
    It doesnt impact the game as much....
    Why don't u go send the screenshot to your "buddies" and ask them why they really got banned?
    Whats the difference? In one instance, exploiting is involved. In another instance, exploiting is involved.
    Why do u always avoid my questions and make yours?...
    1- Huge difference between buying and receiving as a reward, if u think that getting 1250 mythic crystals after 4 fights its normal...I really don't know where you get the nerve to call anyone an idiot.
    2- I dont even remember when that event took place, i recall it happened it wasnt too long ago... you have been Paragon for 3 months.. u might have benefitted from it as far as I know.. or find out they corrected before you could even take advantage of it...
    3- Ask your buddies why they got banned cause they stated they have not banned anybody over this... Meaning you are playing among cheaters... Which also means a lot of your alliance rewards were based on cheating...
    So all i got from this is you dont care about exploiting as long as it doesn’t benefit the player by a significant amount, am i correct?
    And we are the idiots..
    I can almost confirm that you tried to get those 5 crystals after the issue was corrected and ended up sour about it...
    Thats the problem with everyone here seeking justice. They have no answers, or support for what they are saying, and cant respond to a valid argument without getting in their feelings. You’re bringing up evidence that isn’t relevant to the argument. Jeez dude
    Im bringing evidence that is not relevant?... YOU STATED YOUR BUDDIES GOT BANNED FROM THIS 🤣🤣🤣
    So exploiting is ok to do yes?
    No is not, i think they should be banned...I already said this...
    Now go ask your buddies why they got banned
    So then those who have exploited the additional 4 crystals should be banned as well, correct?
    So someone who steals a loaf of bread should go to jail for the same ammount of time as someone who heists a bank?.. is that what your so called sense of justice is?
    Btw someone mentioned you might be trolling me.. I'm done with all content, bg milestones and got all day.... You should spend this time leveling..
    The guy is a troll indeed, which is why anything you say to him will go in one ear and right out the other. Even DNA tried to have a debate with the guy and just gave up afterwards lol if you continue to argue with him he'll call his friends so they can talk smack (I got one of them banned already) and waste your time, so yeah just ignore him.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Everyone's still arguing with that troll? I thought him running out of arguments on the other thread and then trying to be funny made it very clear he's not actually looking for a debate but to stir the pot on the forums lol just ignore him.

Cant even call you a lackey tbh, you got bars on your pfp for going over the top lol. Im only here to see if kabam takes any self accountability for their mistake

And trust me I am in favor of them getting banned over the crystals.. unfortunately they didnt do it..
    Answer me this, if someone bought 5 6*s from an event quest store when it was only intended to be one 6*, should they be banned as well?
    Its not Kabam's fault you are gullible enough to trust your banned buddies... They were banned for something else NOT THIS
    So what you’re saying is you wouldn’t have them banned for exploiting 4 additional crystals? Just to remove them right
    Why don't u go send the screenshot to your "buddies" and ask them why they really got banned?
    Whats the difference? In one instance, exploiting is involved. In another instance, exploiting is involved.
    1- Huge difference between buying and receiving as a reward, if u think that getting 1250 mythic crystals after 4 fights its normal...I really don't know where you get the nerve to call anyone an idiot.
    2- I dont even remember when that event took place, i recall it happened it wasnt too long ago... you have been Paragon for 3 months.. u might have benefitted from it as far as I know.. or find out they corrected before you could even take advantage of it...
    3- Ask your buddies why they got banned cause they stated they have not banned anybody over this... Meaning you are playing among cheaters... Which also means a lot of your alliance rewards were based on cheating...
    So all i got from this is you dont care about exploiting as long as it doesn’t benefit the player by a significant amount, am i correct?
    And we are the idiots..
    I can almost confirm that you tried to get those 5 crystals after the issue was corrected and ended up sour about it...
    Thats the problem with everyone here seeking justice. They have no answers, or support for what they are saying, and cant respond to a valid argument without getting in their feelings. You’re bringing up evidence that isn’t relevant to the argument. Jeez dude
    Im bringing evidence that is not relevant?... YOU STATED YOUR BUDDIES GOT BANNED FROM THIS 🤣🤣🤣
    So then those who have exploited the additional 4 crystals should be banned as well, correct?
    So someone who steals a loaf of bread should go to jail for the same ammount of time as someone who heists a bank?.. is that what your so called sense of justice is?
    Btw someone mentioned you might be trolling me.. I'm done with all content, bg milestones and got all day.... You should spend this time leveling..
    The guy is a troll indeed, which is why anything you say to him will go in one ear and right out the other. Even DNA tried to have a debate with the guy and just gave up afterwards lol
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

And we are the idiots..
    The guy is a troll indeed, which is why anything you say to him will go in one ear and right out the other. Even DNA tried to have a debate with the guy and just gave up afterwards lol if you continue to argue with him he'll call his friends so they can talk smack (I got one of them banned already) and waste your time, so yeah just ignore him.
    Yeah u r right, he will probably call his "banned buddies" to put agrees and start answering me... Oh wait it just happened...🤣
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Ignore this
  • Options
    gordopechochogordopechocho Posts: 78
    Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

Nothing against you but that ban is a bit of a slap on the wrist imo. 7 days? That’s it? And you keep what you got from opening? 50 isn’t that much. Like someone else said in this thread….50 or 1250 shouldn’t matter. It’s still an inexcusable exploit. Now I’ll be very upset if people who opened all 1250 don’t get everything they earned or completed from doing so, taken away. And IF by some odd chance that kabam only sends out bans, there better be long duration bans for people who opened a lot. Maybe a month or more for anyone who opened 100+. It’s only right since it would take months to acquire what they got for free….

Take this into perspective. Remember that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen a scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
    Everyone stupid.. u smart... Everyone idiot u smart...
    🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

Nothing against you but that ban is a bit of a slap on the wrist imo. 7 days? That’s it? And you keep what you got from opening? 50 isn’t that much. Like someone else said in this thread….50 or 1250 shouldn’t matter. It’s still an inexcusable exploit. Now I’ll be very upset if people who opened all 1250 don’t get everything they earned or completed from doing so, taken away. And IF by some odd chance that kabam only sends out bans, there better be long duration bans for people who opened a lot. Maybe a month or more for anyone who opened 100+. It’s only right since it would take months to acquire what they got for free….

Take this into perspective. Remember that thronebreaker offer recently where thronebreakers got more 6*s than they were supposed to. They got to keep it without any consequence despite it being considered exploiting a bug. Kabam didnt care though because it was a minor difference in rewards only being a couple 6*s. But when the rewards at dramatically increased, the players are now seen a scum by the snowflake community we have, and now the consequences are major, and even leaving players worse off than they were before the bug, whereas the players who exploited the other bug benefitted a lot. You idiots dont care about justice being dealt, nor does kabam. Stop pretending.
    If u don't know the difference between a bugged offer and a content bug u shouldnt be analyzing the community so much...
    Let me explain it to you..
    30 crystals for 10 bucks.... Oh guys it was a bugg.. well then give back the 10 bucks or it falls under false advertisement...
    Quest giving 1250 Mythic crystals.. yeah not supposed to happen u don't get to keep em..
    What is surprising is that you talk about consequences.. about people leaving.. people spending... If u hate it so much... Why are u even losing your time?
    Wrong offer/ was in store in an event i can’t remember but was recent
    Love how u avoided the main question..
    If you hate it so much why are you even playing? I mean this game is full of idiots right?... Why is someone so smart losing his time with idiots like us?
    Oh you're an insignificant fragment of this game to me. I play for my alliance, we are a great team. My frustrations are directed at kabam, as to which kabams lackeys respond to with their bs and non sense such as what you yourself are doing. Funnily enough my main points are always being avoided because there is no argument to counter it. Nice try tho bud haha
    Pft lvl 50 something talking as a Vet lol...
    Lackey?.. calling me insignificant rofl
    You are new.. we had to deal with worse bugs.. worse issues.. and I am far from defending Kabam, on this one they are doing the right thing...
    Facts! This dude is a straight up class act clown. Had the nerve to compare people getting a couple extra 6 stars on a paid offer to hundreds of dollars worth of free resources and champs….there’s a huge difference. Hence why some people do actually care, including kabam. Mistakes happen, but some to this extent need fixing
    i wouldnt say hundred of dollars, only to cavaliers players. Tbh thats the problem. Highest progression level getting that is easy to fix and maybe is not that worth it at all except for 7 stars and iso. But man a cavalier player getting hundreds of 6 stars is absolutely outrageous. Same as thronebreaker. When I was cavalier my champs were 5s and all rank 4s. Now this guys will pass thronebreaker with the best 6 stars hahaha.
    It’s definitely hundreds. Lol probably near 1k tbh. There’s a photo going around with someone who opened them all. He ended up getting over 40k 7 star shards. Based off of recent offers (July 4th) you could get 6k for 100 dollars and also some other things so let’s say you get $50 worth in everything else and $50 worth of 7 star shards. You’d need to buy 7 of those to get at least 40k 7 stars shards. Do the math….that’s 350 dollars and I’m being generous taking into accountability of the other items involved. So let’s look at the 6 stars gotten….at an average pull rate of 20% you’d get 250 6 stars. I’d say 6 stars would be valued around $5 based off of the July 4th offers and paragon daily’s but again let’s be generous. I will say they are $2 minimum and that’s very generous. Even at $2 that’s $500 dollars worth give or take of 6 stars….let’s not forget all the in calculable ISO and gold from sold iso. Gold is hard to value and so is ISO but I know they got more than at least $100 worth of ISO and gold from sold ISO. With that being said at a generous price not even including 5 stars you are talking around near $1000 off of just the 7 star shards/6 star champs on their own. And that’s based off of 4th of July prices lol I couldn’t even image what that would cost if you factored in normal non holiday/special pricing lol
    i agree but thats why i say just for cavalier bro. For a paragon player a 6 star crystal is not even worth now 1 penny lets be honest. You can get like 5 6 star crystals each week for free. And as you said the thing are the 7 stars for everyone. Thats quite insane, aswell as the iso. But for a paragon i would say thats only worth like 200 dollars. With the iso though like 300. Cause iso is pretty easy to get the thing is the amount they got. And you cant compare money deals yo unit deals. I remember you couldve have gotten soma 7 shards for just 3000k units. For me the only valuable thing in there are the 7 stats but i know people are not as me(in terms of progression)
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★

Darkmagic said:

The standards should be consistent for anyone who breaks the TOS, whether or not the exploitation or violation holds a big or a minor impact

Precisely what i was getting at. Glad not all of forums are close minded
    Why are you acting like there aren’t degrees to crimes in the real world? Why should it be different for a mobile game? Getting caught selling a gram of drugs doesn’t carry the same penalty as getting caught selling kilos of drugs. In the real world dispensing justice isn’t purely fair or equal curious as to why you are holding a mobile game company to a higher standard?
  • Options
    They really packed up lil bro
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

If u don't know the difference between a bugged offer and a content bug u shouldnt be analyzing the community so much...
    30 crystals for 10 bucks.... Oh guys it was a bugg.. well then give back the 10 bucks or it falls under false advertisement...
    Quest giving 1250 Mythic crystals.. yeah not supposed to happen u don't get to keep em..
    What is surprising is that you talk about consequences.. about people leaving.. people spending... If u hate it so much... Why are u even losing your time?
    If you hate it so much why are you even playing? I mean this game is full of idiots right?... Why is someone so smart losing his time with idiots like us?
    Oh you're an insignificant fragment of this game to me. I play for my alliance, we are a great team. My frustrations are directed at kabam, as to which kabams lackeys respond to with their bs and non sense such as what you yourself are doing. Funnily enough my main points are always being avoided because there is no argument to counter it. Nice try tho bud haha
    You are new.. we had to deal with worse bugs.. worse issues.. and I am far from defending Kabam, on this one they are doing the right thing...
    Facts! This dude is a straight up class act clown. Had the nerve to compare people getting a couple extra 6 stars on a paid offer to hundreds of dollars worth of free resources and champs….there’s a huge difference. Hence why some people do actually care, including kabam. Mistakes happen, but some to this extent need fixing
    i wouldnt say hundred of dollars, only to cavaliers players. Tbh thats the problem. Highest progression level getting that is easy to fix and maybe is not that worth it at all except for 7 stars and iso. But man a cavalier player getting hundreds of 6 stars is absolutely outrageous. Same as thronebreaker. When I was cavalier my champs were 5s and all rank 4s. Now this guys will pass thronebreaker with the best 6 stars hahaha.
    It’s definitely hundreds. Lol probably near 1k tbh. There’s a photo going around with someone who opened them all. He ended up getting over 40k 7 star shards. Based off of recent offers (July 4th) you could get 6k for 100 dollars and also some other things so let’s say you get $50 worth in everything else and $50 worth of 7 star shards. You’d need to buy 7 of those to get at least 40k 7 stars shards. Do the math….that’s 350 dollars and I’m being generous taking into accountability of the other items involved. So let’s look at the 6 stars gotten….at an average pull rate of 20% you’d get 250 6 stars. I’d say 6 stars would be valued around $5 based off of the July 4th offers and paragon daily’s but again let’s be generous. I will say they are $2 minimum and that’s very generous. Even at $2 that’s $500 dollars worth give or take of 6 stars….let’s not forget all the in calculable ISO and gold from sold iso. Gold is hard to value and so is ISO but I know they got more than at least $100 worth of ISO and gold from sold ISO. With that being said at a generous price not even including 5 stars you are talking around near $1000 off of just the 7 star shards/6 star champs on their own. And that’s based off of 4th of July prices lol I couldn’t even image what that would cost if you factored in normal non holiday/special pricing lol
    i agree but thats why i say just for cavalier bro. For a paragon player a 6 star crystal is not even worth now 1 penny lets be honest. You can get like 5 6 star crystals each week for free. And as you said the thing are the 7 stars for everyone. Thats quite insane, aswell as the iso. But for a paragon i would say thats only worth like 200 dollars. With the iso though like 300. Cause iso is pretty easy to get the thing is the amount they got. And you cant compare money deals yo unit deals. I remember you couldve have gotten soma 7 shards for just 3000k units. For me the only valuable thing in there are the 7 stats but i know people are not as me(in terms of progression)
    It’s cool. You are just making up values. You must not be very far into the game. They still charge $5 on average for a CHANCE at a 6 star in the daily’s . You can say what you want but based off real pricing it isn’t a few cents LOL I’ve backed up my reasoning….and to say the 7 stars were only $200 worth is crazy. They just released and you had to pay hundreds I think around 5 or 6 hundred for when the first release just to get that one in the last milestone on the solo event lol. Again basing it off of 4th of July pricing 6k is around $50. Do the math with 40k shards…..it’s not a couple hundred….kinda sounds like you wanna justify it as being not that bad. Even let’s say at your rate you could get 5 “free” 6 stars (which isn’t true for half of the people that play this game) it would still take MONTHS to get around 250….at the end of the day time is money.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

I'm a Paragon with a pretty decent roster, and I would buy a lot of 6* crystals if they were sold a penny a piece (which would be about three per unit). In fact, I would almost certainly buy thousands.

1250 Mythic crystals would statistically drop about 1000 5* and 250 6* champs. For a high roster Paragon, most of those champs would be dups, and many would generate max sig crystals. 1000 5* champs generates between 275k and 550k 6* shards which is an additional 28 to 55 6* champs. 278 to 305 6* champs generates on the order of at least 76450 and 83875 7* shards for single (non-max sig) dups. Which is about 5 7* crystals.

$200 USD for five 7* crystals values 7* crystals at about $40 a piece, or on the order of 1250 units, plus or minus. This doesn't count any of the 5* or 6* drops which would have value to even a high roster Paragon, as this would probably drive most of their 5* roster to max sig if not already, and fill up most of the holes in their 6* roster if they had any, and generate thousands of sig levels which have long term value (even if the champ isn't used, it drives them closer to generating max sig crystals).

If Kabam offered 1250 Mythic crystals for $200 USD or even $300 USD, I'd buy that offer without a second thought. And I would bet an additional $300 USD that a huge number of high roster Paragons would be right behind me.
    Speaking nothing but facts! Well said
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

My bad, wasnt trying to derail the thread. For the most point i got what i wanted to say across, thanks for being honest btw.
    You can all ignore this guy. He's had 7 banned forum accounts. If he does it again, I'm just going to ban his in-game account.
    And I applaud for this correct use of power!
    Big W for the community.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Any people who got their champs removed or got banned due to the Mythic crystals?
    Cause if no one faced any consequences then the community should start getting more active to exploit the next SQ but which will most likely be next month.
  • Options
    gordopechochogordopechocho Posts: 78
    Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

It’s cool. You are just making up values. You must not be very far into the game. They still charge $5 on average for a CHANCE at a 6 star in the daily’s . You can say what you want but based off real pricing it isn’t a few cents LOL I’ve backed up my reasoning….and to say the 7 stars were only $200 worth is crazy. They just released and you had to pay hundreds I think around 5 or 6 hundred for when the first release just to get that one in the last milestone on the solo event lol. Again basing it off of 4th of July pricing 6k is around $50. Do the math with 40k shards…..it’s not a couple hundred….kinda sounds like you wanna justify it as being not that bad. Even let’s say at your rate you could get 5 “free” 6 stars (which isn’t true for half of the people that play this game) it would still take MONTHS to get around 250….at the end of the day time is money.
    well i forgot kabam sells the worst valuable offers in the game. As i said for my account level and progression level a 6 star for me is absolutely nothing and not even worth 1 dollar. Max i would pay for only a seven star would be a 100$. But yeh keep arguing with absolutely anyone, just shut up and let kabam do what they need to do. The amount of comments ive seen about "kabam wanna do this silent” "they want us to forget” like its mad annoying. The worst thing about it is everyone is agreeing. They obviously are trying their best to fix this problem among others are the same time. And here you are helping absolutely nothing but arguing wether what to do. Just stfu they trying their best. Feel so bad for them now, every day theres just another guy commenting on every single post.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Josh51700 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Josh51700 said:

🤣🤣

Josh51700 said:

well i forgot kabam sells the worst valuable offers in the game. As i said for my account level and progression level a 6 star for me is absolutely nothing and not even worth 1 dollar. Max i would pay for only a seven star would be a 100$. But yeh keep arguing with absolutely anyone, just shut up and let kabam do what they need to do. The amount of comments ive seen about "kabam wanna do this silent” "they want us to forget” like its mad annoying. The worst thing about it is everyone is agreeing. They obviously are trying their best to fix this problem among others are the same time. And here you are helping absolutely nothing but arguing wether what to do. Just stfu they trying their best. Feel so bad for them now, every day theres just another guy commenting on every single post.
    Why are you so upset and bothered? LOL how you gonna tell people to shut up when you are on an open forum….maybe if it makes you that upset don’t be on this forum where people can openly say what they want, good, bad, or something you don’t like to hear or agree with does NOT matter LOL you over here ranting to me when all I said was the champs/resources combined was hundreds of dollars of value (AND IT 100% IS) like you literally even admitted it yourself that you’d pay up to $100 for 1 7 stars so based off of your pricing and the photo being shown all over the forums where the player got 41k 7 shards, that’s nearly $300 worth based off of YOUR pricing meaning you PROVED I was right from the beginning. Also should note that what I said was based off of the games economic values. Not what you say they’re worth. No one cares what you value 6 stars at, like literally not one person cares. Your account and what you value on your account applies to NOBODY else. So your entire take on it is irrelevant unless you have some legit reason other than what’s on your account and ultimately your opinion on values because unfortunately you don’t make up the community/economy of the game. But telling me to shut up after YOU commented at me cause you didn’t like me saying it was hundreds worth in value is blasphemy. Especially considering you contradicted your own point by valuing 7 stars as $100 a piece and someone got essentially 3 free and basic math means thats hundreds worth not including everything else lol. Get lost bozo