**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Comments

• Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 47
    So wait since I’m thronebreaker, can I use the choose any path on threat level 5 and get the generic awakening at the end of the month?
  • Options
    MonologyMonology Posts: 3
    I wasn't expecting much but holy...
    As a TB, 1 guarantee 6*awc if I choose to and 1% chance*28 (days, or so). Oh my...
  • Options
    TheXtremeGuyTheXtremeGuy Posts: 12
    Soundwarp said:

So wait since I’m thronebreaker, can I use the choose any path on threat level 5 and get the generic awakening at the end of the month?

Yes u can
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 670 ★★★★
    what's the tl;dr on the side quest? do any mistakes mean massive loss of rewards? is it simple? someone let me know please.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 670 ★★★★
    do we only pick one difficulty or can (and should we) do all of them?
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    Each run uses the entry so do the hardest one you can
  • Options
    Foxthepirate65Foxthepirate65 Posts: 12
    edited July 2023

There is a teleporter under the choice node that allows you to pick a second path: i was sent to path a and after I finished it I was able to select a second path. Is this intended?

I don't want to finish the quest until I get a response as I would hate to get in trouble for this.

It looks like you can it would just give you the other reward
  • Options
    Scarlet2099Scarlet2099 Posts: 4
    Hey I don’t know if I’m missing something but I don’t have the inferno nexus crystals on my account does anybody know why?
  • Options
    Well I got locked out of my first entry today. I went to preview the map, then go to the team selection screen. It ended up kicking me out of the rift completely. It also took my entrance fee. So now I’m down a day, so I can basically give up now on getting that 6* gem. Which is basically the major prize I wanted and basically everyone wants. Everyone else gets to exploit the bugs on this quest, but I get locked out of it. Amazing.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,388 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I thought the side quest Hades Rifts were summoner progression locked like the last event..👎

Thankful it wasn't (I didn't know but I chose Threat5 (Paragon) difficulty, and rng got me path D [1750 tier3 basic alloy fragments/ tier5 class catalyst selector/ 300 6* relic shard].. pretty sweet.. since i don't have much chance of forming either; best option was tier5 class catalyst selector.. i got cosmic and science.. for my 6* Titania (new).

Thanks kabam for letting everyone get a chance @ good rewards..👍

hope their was more tier6 basic catalyst fragments. 🙏

I guess my expectations are not as high, the game is still a business.. of course people who pay get advantage.. I did it a while back.. sad, during that time there weren't as much deals as there are now.. I would have easily gotten 6* Kang, Weapon-X and Jessica Jones.

No need to envy them.. without whale or people who support the game, there will be no MCoC.. they are in a league of their own.. if you want to match their spending.. thats for you to decide.. being in debt isn't fun.. just play for fun.

my only gripe is cheaters who plague battleground and arena.. robbing people who grind and play hard of their rightful victory. Peace ✌️
  • Options
    BlankCosmic_93BlankCosmic_93 Posts: 6
    With just 1 entry, I finished all paths of toughest difficulty in single run (rare, uncommon and common) and after defeating the Mephisto boss I got tons of rewards which included 1 generic 6* A.G, 2 T5 CC, 2 T5 basic, around 5.7k T6 basic catalyst fragments 6k shards of 6*. I don't know if Kabam allowed us to collect all this in just 1 run intentionally or not. I am TB btw.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,042 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

Will be fun cleaning up this mess...
  • Options
    Foxthepirate65Foxthepirate65 Posts: 12

Hey I don’t know if I’m missing something but I don’t have the inferno nexus crystals on my account does anybody know why?

you need to wait a day for one, to get all wait 7 days,
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,388 ★★★★
    I should have taken pictures of the reward option I had to chose from.. I pick threat5 path with Spider-ham, Spiderman 2099 and Symbiote Supreme.. fianl boss Morningstar.. and the 6* shards were less than what is displayed.. unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of rewards.. only took picture of path I got
  • Options
    WolvieLoganWolvieLogan Posts: 31
    Kabam Jax said:

Forward - Addressing Quest Feedback

we are providing a way to ensure everyone will receive at least one trip to the path with top rewards.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

1. Could you guys please shed some light on how this is planned?
    2. Is this ONCE across all the difficulties or once per every difficulty?

• Options
    Leonardo__1Leonardo__1 Posts: 4
    Is it normal for cavalier event quest not to have any units with progression milestones?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Don120012 said:

This event set me back so far it hurts. I had no clue what this "bug" was. I ended up losing about 400 units on revives and potions grinding for rewards which would eventually be denied.

I honestly didn't know this event was bugged and that aiming for the best rewards would be considered an act of exploitation on my behalf and that any awards that I would get, would be taken away. I went down as many paths as I could invested hundreds of units but in the end all I got was 25% of tier 2 alpha catalyst.

I feel like Ive been cheated but also feel guilty of "cheating" at the same time, idk this feeling is awful.

I don't understand how using 400 units set you back "so far it hurts". Go play some arena and get the milestones with units and take the battlechips and open crystals. 400 units is not much.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,949 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I pick threat5 path with Spider-ham, Spiderman 2099 and Symbiote Supreme.. fianl boss Morningstar.. and the 6* shards were less than what is displayed..

How many shards did you then receive?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★

Is it normal for cavalier event quest not to have any units with progression milestones?

Yes, units stop with the UC level EQ
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 12
    So does it matter which level I go thru on the side quest, or are rewards are the same on all threat levels according to my story progress.?
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    stupid rift !! how can a 25% chance have a high chance than 60%? I tried 4 times, and 4 times the chance bring me to path B which is a 25% chance. unbelievable !!!