**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is stronger? The Hood or FalconπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I have a 526 Falcona Ned a 523 Hood, which one do you prefer more?

Comments

• *Falcon and *and
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hood is a much better champ imo, falcon does have nice ability reduction though.
  • Hood definitely.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hood's STAGGER is very useful against Hyperion and Mordo's power gain, and his stagger is also very useful to suppress many other champs' abilities. Not to mention his invisibility is very handy

Falcon on the other hand has some nice utilities, such as Redwing lock on for 100% Defensive ability reduction, but I normally would consider counting on Crossbone, Elektra, Gwenpool or Black Widows (high sig) for Defensive ability reduction better idea.

This is just my own opinion.
  • Hood is much better
    I've him as 5/50 he's cosmic Slayer & can solely clear whole cosmic path of map5 aq
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305 β˜…
    Falcon. . . he got wings which hood don't have....
  • Hood by far. I find falcon just terrible
  • edited December 2017
    dolann__ wrote: Β»
    Hood is much better
    I've him as 5/50 he's cosmic Slayer & can solely clear whole cosmic path of map5 aq
    Not best example as cosmic path can be cleared easily by almost anyone. Its one of the basic clear lines
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hood by far
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2017
    Strength is a relative term in this game. It's all about abilities and individual match ups.

Both of those champs have abilities that make them useful, but they also function very differently.

For example, Falcon brings reduced defensive ability accuracy, while one of Hood's abilities is invisibility.

Match both of them up against OG Daredevil and Falcon has a clear advantage over Hood.

Daredevil's sig ability is that he automatically evades incoming projectiles...such as the bullets from Falcon's S1. Since Falcon reduces that ability, DD is less likely to evade that attack.

Hood, on the other hand, can be invisible all he wants. DD is blind so all opponents are invisible to him. When Hood goes invisible it doesn't create any advantage for him over DD and DD doesn't miss any attacks. Combine that with the fact that Hood's S1 and S2 are both considered projectiles, an awakened DD is going to avoid them automatically.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721 β˜…
    The Hood all the way.
  • Thanks
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Falcon is so awesome. Here is how you use him if you can stun:

Stun opponent, then hold block to get his ability accuracy reduction going. The opponent will approach. Pretend for a second he won't launch a heavy then just before the ability happens you get smashed by his heavy. Repeat until you actually have it work. You should be at 25-50% health when it does so have fun.

On a no stun, dodge back, hold get hit, and repeat. You'll be dead in no time.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Moving this to General Discussion. Thanks!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    falcon is just the worst, i hate him and i pulled him 5* :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25 β˜…
    hood