Options

Catalyst bundle question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Does anyone have a screenshot of today's (7/19/23) Thronebreaker catalyst offer that I think was a pop-up offer on login? I was opening the game and then had to put my phone in my pocket and it didn't lock. When I pulled it back out I was on a screen asking me to pick the class of a T5CC.

The only thing I can figure is that there was a pop-up that got pushed but I don't know what was in the offer or how much it cost. I need to find out if there is anything in it besides the T5CC so I can determine if I can request a reversal. If it had other items I don't want to accidently use them but if it is something that will be too much of a pain to not use for a while I'll have to just take the loss and not ask for a reversal.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,788 Guardian
    Just send a message to support asap and they might be able to get it reversed before it would ever be an issue
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 420 ★★★
    hello fellow alliance member
  • Options
    Without knowing what else might have been in it I can't risk using any items or opening any crystals or leveling or ranking champs though because even if I have extra of what I use for them to take back don't they refuse to reverse if you did anything that related to the offered items?
  • Options
    Hi ShuGokis.

I don't need the offer info now because an alliance member got 1 for me. Can anyone clarify the terms they usually enforce for using things in offers you ask for reversal of though?

This offer apparently had 12 T5B and 1 million gold along with 12 T4CC crystals and the T5CC selector. I can easily not open the T4CC crystals or use the T5CC but if I level any champs which uses gold or use my expiring overflow T5B will they refuse reversal even though I still have plenty of gold for them to take the 1 million back and would still have the extra T5B too?
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 420 ★★★
    as long as you don't use anything and leave it as it was after the purchase you should be fine with them changing it back. open a support ticket soon as possible.