**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class Killers

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Human Torch is the mystic killer, Nimrod is the mutant killer, and Red Mags is the tech killer. What about the other classes? Skill killer, Cosmic killer, science killer?

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Science - KP
    Cosmic - Rintrah
    Skill - AA (minus a few). Dont think kitty’s on his level.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Human Torch is the mystic killer, Nimrod is the mutant killer, and Red Mags is the tech killer. What about the other classes? Skill killer, Cosmic killer, science killer?

Science - Nick (shuts down every defensive mechanism they have)
    Cosmic - Doom/Tigra (best mystic attackers in the game with no competition)
    Skill - AA, Bishop, Apoc
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Kitty
    KingPin
    Tigra
    Of course you need skill with two of these characters but they can take everyone in the opposite class
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Kingpin fails against void. Not sure there is a real class killer in skill, for science. Maybe max sig Crossbones?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Apoc is the Skill killer - only a couple of them override his purify prevention
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

EdisonLaw said:

Science - Nick (shuts down every defensive mechanism they have)
    Cosmic - Doom/Tigra (best mystic attackers in the game with no competition)
    Skill - AA, Bishop, Apoc
    Kate can also shut down pretty much every science ability

Also, AM kills it in mystics. I think Tigra and Doom are better, but he has immunities to pretty much everything in the game, high resistances, and he just destroys cosmics with his damage. Also, Rintrah pretty much kills any cosmic with a lot of buffs in like 20 seconds
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

More slaps from Storm 😆
    *note bleed debuffs increase her prowess*

• Options
    EdisonLaw said:

My Science killer is Jabari Panther 👊🏾✊🏾 She purifies so much...even Hams porker poppers 😂

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Probably unpopular seeing as Doom and Rintrah exist, but I see BWCV as the ultimate Cosmic killer.
    She has good damage, nullifies buffs, can power drain effectively on the SP2, and with her Buff Immunity debuff she counters nodes/champs that are immune to nullify, and if a champion has a lot of buffs she can deal with them all at once.
    And if they're immune to nullify but have a buff she'll get a good amount of extra power whenever she hits the opponent

I'm probably biased because she's one of my favorite champs but I enjoy her playstyle and versatility more than I do Doom or Rintrah
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Cosmic killer- BWCV(she might not be the fastest but she can handle any cosmic)
    Tech killer- Hulkling
    Skill killer- Kitty(applies passive incinerates which cant be shrugged off and no skill champ is immune to,immune to the nasty damage backs of some skill champs etc etc)
    Science killer- Shang chi/falcon

If i were to bring a 6 man team to enter a completely blind quest then these 4 along with nimrod and torch.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Cosmic Killer- Rintrah
    Science killer - Shang Chi(evade counter, unstoppable counter, void counter,solid dmg)
    Skill killer - AA/Storm
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    I'm using BWCV more than doom these days against most cosmic champs.

• Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Wiccan melts cosmics. (Rintrah been a great other option as well.)
    Domino murders skills.
    Shang-Chi pummels sci boys. (So many other good ones for this class maybe have specific counters like Falcon, Kingpin, NF)
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Skill Killer - Toad
    Science Killer - Red Hulk
    Cosmic Killer - Doctor Doom
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    I dont think its just one class killer:
    1. Mutant - Nimrod + Idoom + Warlock
    2. Cosmic - Rintrah/Tigra + Doom
    3. Tech - Magneto + CGR
    4. Skill - Toad + Bishop + Apoc
    5. Science - Shang Chi + Nick Fury/Mole Man
    6. Mystic - Human Torch + Scorpion
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

Kingpin fails against void. Not sure there is a real class killer in skill, for science. Maybe max sig Crossbones?

well then nimrod should not be class killer too. he fails against bishop
  • Options
    Nimrod is bad against bishop havok and storm, doom is bad against hulkling terrax and herc, red mags is bad against nimrod and shuri, etc
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

One more thing, then I'm out..

One more reason why she's the ULTIMATE Skill killer....she counters their purify ability and inflicts a stun debuff. Add that to the prowess she builds from most of their bleed debuffs + her Sp 2, and it's over. Her Sp 1 hits yoo, but the Sp 2 is a destroyer lol
  • Options

Nimrod is bad against bishop havok and storm, doom is bad against hulkling terrax and herc, red mags is bad against nimrod and shuri, etc

Bruh Nimrod wrecks Havok
  • Options

Bruh Nimrod wrecks Havok
    It’s slow and havok has incredible energy resistance, plus after eradicate if you have no armors, you’re dead. Nimrod is all energy attacks.