You’ve done it Kabam.

THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Member Posts: 43
The rewards for the exploit are more than generous! Thank you! Definitely helps even the playing field!

Comments

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    Well done Kabam. Thanks for doing this.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What happened
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yo what rewards
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    If you didn’t exploit the bug where you could claim the rewards from every path of the rift, they sent out more entires and a key for every locked gate
  • sunspot_7sunspot_7 Member Posts: 28
    Kabam i love you... <3
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,508 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

"Thank you for not cheating."

LOL

I mean....it was an interesting sentiment, but I ain't mad at it. Now I'll have 2 Gen Gems. 😉
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    Just got mine and it's a great unexpected reward. Thank you Kabam.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    This was extremely well done. Thank you.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Thank you kabam
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    Wait is this for everyone? Because I didn’t exploit anything and haven’t received anything.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    I'm pleased. This means I'll get at least 3 AGs this month (got one naturally, plus the two path selectors we'll have). Nice Kabam W today
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    It's nice indeed, but I have a question. After doing couple of runs, the map and rewards changed, and now my choice for selected path doesn't look nice (I actually wanted sig stones this time). Was it supposed to happen like that? Cause the rewards I will get eventually are different from those who got lucky to notice the thing on the first day
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    Kabam W
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    Very unexpected and credit where it’s due.
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    This cool i swear :)
    When i got mine, i was like eeehhhhh "Is this really Kabam" :D:D
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★

Wait is this for everyone? Because I didn’t exploit anything and haven’t received anything.

Well you received nothing because you clearly have exploited the sq otherwise you would have got this comp, I didn't exploit the SQ glitch and oh what's that? I got the rewards😐 pretty simple dude.
    I would agree but I didn’t exploit the side quest.

I played it whilst the bug was live, got the common path, finished it and went to the boss.

So I didn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • berlioberlio Member Posts: 21
    so you gave a prize to those who were lucky enough not to play as soon as the game was released. Anyone who had the misfortune to come across your umpteenth bug got nothing and was treated like someone who wanted to cheat. how could you understand that you don't have to choose to continue and immediately go to the boss? doesn't it occur to you that most people did it in good faith? It's really time to close this game full of arbitrariness and bugs