This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    At the moment - each entry for me has resulted in Path A - hasn't landed on any of the other paths at all
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    How do you get points for Solo Event: Portal Mastery? when it is hard to get inferno nexus crystal and enter Hades Rift.. Will Solo Event Energy Harvest be reset next week?
  • NSlaNSla Member Posts: 15
    Rohit_316 said:

Are these threat level 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 like proven , uc , cav, TB , paragon ? That means Threat level 5 is paragon and Threal lvl 4 is TB ?

Can someone plz clarify this ?

Correct. level 3 is Cav, 4 is TB and 5 is Paragon. You can "play up" if you think you have the champs to do so and the boosts. While the randomness does get frustrating, I do like the ability to play up. Also, the more you play rifts, you do build portal mastery points in the solo event which eventually, you get the dimensional energies which allow you to "choose" your path..but you have to play rifts and complete to get the points...
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Energy harvest event did not refresh this week for Thronebreaker players @Kabam Miike
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
    edited July 2023
    No one is going to any inferno this week by the looks of it.where is the solo event with the chaotic dimensional energy?
    Maybe choose something less chaotic next month.
    At least TB players can get some rank 4 materials even if still no chance of R5s
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
    By the way,did anyone get more than 1 random path that wasn't path A last week?I got path B once and A 6 times
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Member Posts: 74
    Accidentally exited the Hades Rift quest... Does that mean that I can now not reach 44 points since completing the rifts also contributes to points...?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Accidentally exited the Hades Rift quest... Does that mean that I can now not reach 44 points since completing the rifts also contributes to points...?

If you missed one you’re ok. You can get the three extra from the 28d event before hitting or missing the final milestone.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Member Posts: 74

If you missed one you’re ok. You can get the three extra from the 28d event before hitting or missing the final milestone.
    Thanks!
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Just kidding - resolved
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I've gotten Path A three times, Path B three times, Path C once, and Path D once. This is better than I figured I would get. Getting Path C and Path once out of 8 rifts is simply RNG which worked in my favor to a measure.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    Sorry but this sidequest feels to me like another job. Highly paying attention to not miss entries + very limited time to use the last one each week. The quest itself is also nothing special, there’s nothing really what would justify the headache. What a pity
  • KingSlayer27KingSlayer27 Member Posts: 7
    Too many input issue!!
  • Yash24Yash24 Member Posts: 8
    everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam

• AaadillllAaadillll Member Posts: 39
    Threat Level 5 - Path C - i got only one selector of 3k 6* shards instead of Two selectors… i believe its a bug, because till yesterday i was getting two selectors.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Love this side quest. Not counting the selectors that we’ve gotten, I’ve gotten path B twice, path C once, and path E awakening gem once. Keep ‘‘em coming.
    Yash24 said:

everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam

@Kabam Miike reply me mate..will I get my sq compensation or not and if not what is the reason..atleast u guys should reply..
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

@Kabam Miike reply me mate..will I get my sq compensation or not and if not what is the reason..atleast u guys should reply..
    Raise a ticket to support.

Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

how to raise ticket??
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

Yash24 said:

how to raise ticket??
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Crowning54Crowning54 Member Posts: 46
    As usual Kabam always tries to put obstacles that stop us from what we want, the amount of points you need for a perfected dimensional entry feels like a headache. You need to complete the Side Quest 44 times or less if you open inferno crystals but there are only so many you can get. This SQ is nothing special just another joke.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    How many portal points should I have? I'm currently on 35, and there are only 5 points available from the harvest, so am I terminal at 40?
    I believe I have achieved all of the milestones in previous harvest weeks, I have opened all of the inferno crystals I have received, and I do not have any entries left in my inventory, so I am confused as to how I have missed four points somewhere.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

How many portal points should I have? I'm currently on 35, and there are only 5 points available from the harvest, so am I terminal at 40?
    I believe I have achieved all of the milestones in previous harvest weeks, I have opened all of the inferno crystals I have received, and I do not have any entries left in my inventory, so I am confused as to how I have missed four points somewhere.

Um, is it only week three this week?
    Maybe that's where I'm going wrong, but how then would I be on 35 points?
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Which path section to take for gurateed rewards?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

There's still one more week, so you have the correct number of points currently. It probably seems off since we got bonus entries due to compensation package we got towards the beginning of the event that includes extra entries.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

You haven’t missed any, there are still 5 to be claimed this week, plus the full final week.

35 is the current maximum, from the weekly event plus the 4 entries from compensation.
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Seeing a lot of focus on the AG path.

Reminder! By participating in the 28-day Solo Event, you are able to earn an item to guarantee you a trip to that path. So, you are basically able to collect 1 AG this month, just by participating in the event.

Whats with the disparity of inferno solo objective rewards on the selector? Paragon gets t6 iso and 500 7* shards and TB gets t5 iso and just gold? Then cav at least gets class t5 iso which is worth more than the basic. Why not 500 6* shards for tb and 5* shards for cav? Something that's at least a comparable step down.
  • SpagNidusSpagNidus Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2023
    Has anyone mentioned yet that the paragon selection for the fire extinguisher (complete 7 rifts) is 200k gold rather than the 7* shards?