Options

Account Banned for 7 days!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Um, you know my channel has almost as many subscribers and I only made vids off an on for about a year. The few hundred dollars monthly is hardly worth the effort which is all he is making at that subscriber and view count.

Coming for the person who has the unhealthy obsession of responding to most of my forums comments in an attempt to take shots at me, this doesn't mean much. Just shows I live rent free in your head.

Anyways, subject way off topic so no point in continuing down this road.
  • Options
    mohamoha Posts: 40
    edited July 2023
    Pikolu said:

@moha Nick was banned along with others from a mistake by Kabam. Nick, along with everyone else who got banned by that bug, got their bans lifted, which also could have been resolved with a simple ticket to support.

Also guys, OP got banned for 7 days but also claimed to cheat the Adam arena. We all know kabam typically does an escalating ban system, (7 days, a month, then permaban) so OP could have been banned from past cheating in that arena.

Stop defending buddy as i said if it was ftp unknown member they wont lift the ban , they will just send msg that is final decision 😂🤣
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    We cannot comment on actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. For more information on what you can do now, check out this post here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now#latest
This discussion has been closed.