**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you choose?

If you don't have any of these 2 champs and both appeared from a Nexus crystal, would you choose?

Who would you choose? 85 votes

Galan
40%
SecondSkrillerbuffajrTerraKingnaesCassyLuke9523PotatoOperatorSonOfArgu16KRANꓘAMS94ILLUSION8Icy000Praneeth_SP616Ben_15455Abspain101JragonMaster170AzenstarTheBair123RiptideBarani7da 34 votes
Hulkling
60%
PantherusNZDrZolaLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonSpeedbumpVegeta9001captaincushBrokenRepto23OpandemonioARK916Colinwhitworth69PikoluAyden_noah1ZuroMother_FlerkenVbnmeItsClobberinTimeGardoshRenaxqq 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,193 ★★★★★
    Galan
    Just for that prefight. Otherwise, I'm almost always using Hulkling.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    Depends what you need, Hulkling is one of those champs that are basically plug and play, a potato could use him. But galan has a pre-fight that's great, counters a lot and has nasty burst damage.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,778 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    I currently have both but i did have this situation. I first selected Hulkling.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Hulkling

...a potato could use him...

Confirmed.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    I would like to change my pick since I don't know a potato was involved. I would like to pick Galan since his weapon looks like a perfect potato smasher for mash potato.
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53
    Galan

If you don't have any of these 2 champs and both appeared from a Nexus crystal, would you choose?

Woah this is becoming little bit one sided I thought it will be more toe to toe.
  • Options
    YouDontNeedToKnowYouDontNeedToKnow Posts: 111
    edited August 2023

Woah this is becoming little bit one sided I thought it will be more toe to toe.
    potato to toe
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,017 ★★★★★
    Galan
    I find Galan more fun.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited August 2023

potato to toe
    potatoe to toe
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hulkling
    I only have a 6* Galan, so hopefully I can have a theoretical Hulking to smash around in this parallel universe.
    Love these potato jokes, keep them coming!
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Galan
    galan is better overall
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Galan
    Galan I choose you