Since you're getting rid of the energy farm

Can we please see energy refills distributed in more content rewards to compensate? We don't need an infinite energy farm, but after you neutered revive farming, this is just another anti-player move.

What'll be next? Removing potions from Realm of Legends because that's auto-fightable?

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    If you open paragon 4h crystals you'll have infinite energy lol
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 801 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Revives are way more important than enrgy, that s where we should focus on imo. All this energy talk is messing with the revive situtation.

Not even a little bit. I sell expiring revives every day and I have never run the apothecary. I can't even remember last time I used a revive. Last year during EoP probably...
    Energy always has a use. I can play BGs for better rewards or run lower EQ for more units.

Kabam should just sell energy refills in all stores (with a weekly limit): Glory, Loyalty, Incursion, BGs.
    They should sell them for Gold too, with a limit. I'd pay 100k gold for a refill.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★

No more refills

• No more refills

What did this show exactly? The change is not live and almost all of yours were obtained before the update even went live. Not to mention you need roughly 138 refills to explore all difficulties of eq.
    DO you really explore all difficulties in one shot?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

No more refills

What did this show exactly? The change is not live and almost all of yours were obtained before the update even went live. Not to mention you need roughly 138 refills to explore all difficulties of eq.
    DO you really explore all difficulties in one shot?
    Not in one shot no. But definitly in the first week. Then after that just run 3.2 three times every 4 days for the 22 hr event.
    Searmenis said:

Crys23 said:

Searmenis said:

Revives are way more important than enrgy, that s where we should focus on imo. All this energy talk is messing with the revive situtation.

Not even a little bit. I sell expiring revives every day and I have never run the apothecary. I can't even remember last time I used a revive. Last year during EoP probably...
    Energy always has a use. I can play BGs for better rewards or run lower EQ for more units.

Kabam should just sell energy refills in all stores (with a weekly limit): Glory, Loyalty, Incursion, BGs.
    They should sell them for Gold too, with a limit. I'd pay 100k gold for a refill.
    Don't come here crying when the new end game content shows up, and u ll need 40+ revives to even do initial clear. Use your energy refills instead.
    Well, between all revive types, I have more than double that in my inventory. So I'm good, thanks. And hundreds of 4h crystals (that I don't open for energy now so all the potions and revives just expire in 2 weeks)
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 258 ★★
    Searmenis said:

Oh quiet you; there's no reason we can't talk about and fix both.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

Can we please see energy refills distributed in more content rewards to compensate? We don't need an infinite energy farm, but after you neutered revive farming, this is just another anti-player move.

What'll be next? Removing potions from Realm of Legends because that's auto-fightable?

Pardon the ignorance, but who do u use to autofight rol???
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,119 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Off the top of my head i know Sasquatch, King Groot, and Diablo can do it. I know Brian Grant has at least one video on it
    SuelGames said:

King Groot.
    ahmynuts said:

SuelGames said:

Off the top of my head i know Sasquatch, King Groot, and Diablo can do it. I know Brian Grant has at least one video on it
    Yeah, look up his two videos on this.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

The only reason I would go into 5.3.6 was to trade my energy for a refill so I can play later when I actually have time to play.

Give me a way to “bank” my energy, and I won’t care about the nerf.

Increasing the inventory cap for energy refills to 20 (or even better remove it at all), would be a good start 🙂
    V1rat said:

I have another proposition, there are 7 paths in last chapter of the eq, with the Nerf in energy farming, would be better if they got rid of that too.

Agree. EQ energy requirement is too damn high. And the early difficulty chapters should scale like this: 1, 1, 2 instead of 1, 2, 3. But not only is not the case, but from UC up it's 2, 2, 3.
    Story quest early acts have been changed from 2energy to 1 energy per step, from 3 to 2. It is time to cut down the energy usage in EQ too