**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Legends Celebration Event starts August 16th!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    KingKong007KingKong007 Posts: 2
    My calendar was missing, what should I do now, still missing it's rewards

• Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    So to get completion rewards, for the Brutal DLX challenge you actually have to finish all the paths to get the completion rewards?!? That makes no sense. I finished Path 1 and then it did not give me an option to go to Hulk. Instead it only gave me option to start on the next path and defeat Winter S. Juggs, Vis, Wanda and Wolv all over again. Seriously?!?
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    For Chapter 2, yes.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    MCOC Team said:

7-Hour Crystal

Login often to open your 7-Hour Crystal!

• 7-Hour Crystals will now reward two items: a Champion-related item and a consumable item
    • Most Champion items are progression specific
    • Has a chance to drop an exclusive 7-star Champion Selector, not gated by progression!
    • Other drops include 20% of a T6CC, 50% of a T6B/T3A, 7* shards, Paragon Crystals etc.

If left unopened at end of ⏱️, the crystals will be removed?

Prior years’ crystal can be kept though with no expiry ⏲️

• Options
    TwaddleTwaddle Posts: 1
    edited August 2023
    Can anyone help i recently became paragon on day 9 of the log in calendar. Will the rest of the days be the paragon rewards? Because it’s currently still showing the TB rewards
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,045 ★★★★★
    Twaddle said:

Can anyone help i recently became paragon on day 9 of the log in calendar. Will the rest of the days be the paragon rewards? Because it’s currently still showing the TB rewards

Calenders do not update mid way.
  • Options
    If I hit paragon during the event, will my event calendar be updated along with other rewards so I can claim the celebration tokens?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

If I hit paragon during the event, will my event calendar be updated along with other rewards so I can claim the celebration tokens?

Calendar will not update. You will get paragon rewards from the crystals.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 391 ★★
    @Kabam Miike as we should get 50% T6 basic or T3 Alpha as per the article..but I am getting 40% of them..why is that...
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    NSla said:

So to get completion rewards, for the Brutal DLX challenge you actually have to finish all the paths to get the completion rewards?!? That makes no sense. I finished Path 1 and then it did not give me an option to go to Hulk. Instead it only gave me option to start on the next path and defeat Winter S. Juggs, Vis, Wanda and Wolv all over again. Seriously?!?

Yes...did you not read the post or something?? The DLX one is supposed to have you do all the 6 lanes (36 fights) and the boss in one shot
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Full disclosure:
    Kabams brutaldlx chapter 1 and 2 gave terrible rewards and the only reason people played was cause they’re paragon and want legends celebration token.
    Bottom line:
    It sucked
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I actually really enjoyed these events. Both the BrutalDLX quest and Legendary Incursions are pretty straightforward with the right teams and a bit of luck with the latter. Aegon was my MVP for both.

For BrutalDLX:
    Aegon, Proxima, Ronan, Guardian, and Magneto X

For Legendary Incursions:
    Started with Aegon, Proxima, and Odin. Got Buff Cornucopia in Zone 1 and gave Aegon Odin's prefights and then traded Odin out for Guardian in Zone 2. Got Immortal Hulk with Aegis in Zone 2 so I ramped Aegon up to 999 in a few fights. Traded Proxima out in Zone 3 for 2* Magneto X for his prefight when needed and kept trading out Magneto X for the next highest rarity when I used all his charges. Picked up Martial Artist from the next boss hack and also got Special Refund and a couple of fury enhancement hacks. Then got Rage Into Combat and Strategic Movement from the last boss backs which meant that Aegon could pretty much do SP3 infinite stun for the rest of the run.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Regarding the legends celebration tokens, I got one from DLX, the 2nd from the Paragon calendar, what about the 3rd?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Mikes_mom said:

Regarding the legends celebration tokens, I got one from DLX, the 2nd from the Paragon calendar, what about the 3rd?
    Thanks

3rd one was in the arena solo event
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    edited September 2023
    Thanks @MrSakuragi, that was accessible for Paragons only?
  • Options
    Mikes_mom said:

Thanks @MrSakuragi, that was accessible for Paragons only?

Yes
  • Options
    Hi all is the 6* nexus crystal selector for 1 token available yet? Also will it be accessible to Thronebreakers who got the token from the DLX challenge?
  • Options
    Alatates13Alatates13 Posts: 9
    edited September 2023
    6 nexus ?
  • Options
    6 star Nexus not available for Thronebreaker? Unfair move Kabam.
  • Options

do you have confirmation?
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 250
    Psefas said:

do you have confirmation?
    It ain't in my store either
  • Options
    Same here. We have an ongoing thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345882/6-legends-token-nexus-not-appearing#latest

Please Kabam kindly let us know. I can't find any statement about the fact that selector is for Paragons only. The only official statement refers to players unable to get all 3 tokens, which includes everyone who is not Paragon who was able to complete the challenge.
  • Options
    Avengers220Avengers220 Posts: 33
    Will we ever be able to get these legend tokens ever again? I have multiple of 6* 10 pick nexus crystals for each class and I missed the log in crystal while on a cruise to the Bahamas cause there was no service on the ship. And what am I gunna do with more nexus crystals whwn i jave every 6* you can get without spending on brand new people. So whats the point of getting 6* people I already have. I want a 7*! So can we save them for future events or will it just be a waist to try to save them?