Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62
    As mentioned elsewhere, selling an item may help your stash return but this may be temporary

I opened a 3* Hero crystal and my stash is back
    YMMV
  • VeronVeron Member Posts: 21
    Same here. Please fix it.
  • Drex817Drex817 Member Posts: 8
    Man this such ass. Even the 7hr solo event is not coming up. This is affecting how I'm approaching the game. I can't gauage how to properly use my items so I can claim my overflow items before they expire. I'm at a standstill. SMH.
  • Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Member Posts: 13
    Mine also disappeared. Restart of game didn't fix it. Lots of revives and health options, plus overflow of catalysts and iso
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75
    Sorry if I repeat something already known, I didn't read all other messages.

Just wanted to say that I don't think info about old stash stuffs are lost, because of, for instance, if you go check boosts to activate them, you can see how much you have into the stash.

Also I got my stash back sometimes by using a boost or lefting the app on for a while, with smartphone locked, and then reconnect after a while with the reconnect button.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Mine is back up, FWIW.
  • 7ona7ona Member Posts: 2
    same here i have nothing now
  • DeimolaDeimola Member Posts: 3
    I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed or are having a similar issue but all my stash has disappeared. If it’s happened to you too, just ignore the “looking into” Kabam message and keep posting the same thing on this thread…..over and over and over…as that really helps…
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Spoke too soon. It disappeared again. It seems it's all still there and I can access it after opening Crystals, but it disappears again when I restart the game.
    The good news is nothing seems missing.
  • 7ona7ona Member Posts: 2
    look
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    *PSA* If you would like your items back, you need to get iso. Whether that be by duping a champ or doing a quest, if you get iso, you will get your stash back
  • TannerGamerTannerGamer Member Posts: 7
    Yeah here's what I did. I popped open a premium hero crystal and it was back to normal. Then I did a quest halfway through, I check my stash and it's gone again. 🤨
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Wong_98 said:

*PSA* If you would like your items back, you need to get iso. Whether that be by duping a champ or doing a quest, if you get iso, you will get your stash back

Did this and nothing happened.

Edit: went back into game right after typing this and it’s all there suddenly.
  • JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    Same here! This is ridiculous! The amount of money we put in this game and this happens. Hopefully we get everything back! I had a ton!
  • VeronVeron Member Posts: 21
    I can’t upgrade my champions that I was hoarding for and now my catalysts and ISO might expire. Compensation?
  • JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    Everything is back
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    JTTv said:

Everything is back

Nope. Stash is still empty.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    come on guys, stop asking compensation for everything, the stop of expiry timer and an extension will be a good solution
    waiting for a day or two in ranking up doesnt make a big difference because it is just just you who is facing who need to rush up to be competitive, its everyone who is suffering at the moment so everyone will have the same timeout period from using the items in stash

come on guys, stop asking compensation for everything, the stop of expiry timer and an extension will be a good solution
    waiting for a day or two in ranking up doesnt make a big difference because it is just just you who is facing who need to rush up to be competitive, its everyone who is suffering at the moment so everyone will have the same timeout period from using the items in stash

those who disagree with the comment, just explain me if suppose the compensation has to be given as your point, what comp will they give, will it satisfy everyone.
    Someone will be having T6bs or T3as expiring on the stash
    and other might have ISOs expiring and other with some other item

will they accept a general comp. Never that is going to happen. Compensation package doesn't make sense here or substitute for the loss of items for each and everyone because everyone have different things on the stash and different requirements.

So Compensation is not even a solution for this
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★

those who disagree with the comment, just explain me if suppose the compensation has to be given as your point, what comp will they give, will it satisfy everyone.
    Someone will be having T6bs or T3as expiring on the stash
    and other might have ISOs expiring and other with some other item

will they accept a general comp. Never that is going to happen. Compensation package doesn't make sense here or substitute for the loss of items for each and everyone because everyone have different things on the stash and different requirements.

So Compensation is not even a solution for this
    Also any compensation package there'd be a bunch of crybabies on here claiming it's not enough

Spoke too soon. It disappeared again. It seems it's all still there and I can access it after opening Crystals, but it disappears again when I restart the game.
    The good news is nothing seems missing.

if anyitem added to the inventory by opening crystals, the stash becomes visible till the next restart. It might be some visual bug thats it
  • DrauglinDrauglin Member Posts: 191 ★★
    My stash was fine until 10 minutes ago when I logged in to do incursions. Now no stash, no incursions, no 7hr or 22hr solo events….
  • mvsrmvsr Member Posts: 2
    Same here
  • Champion14Champion14 Member Posts: 4
    First it was battleground and all chat that went missing for me and just now i logged in to find my stash also empty 😭 what have i done kabam
  • AlcePulcro28AlcePulcro28 Member Posts: 2
    Not only ISO and catalysts. Did purchase this morning Paragon stamp. Wanted 20k 6* shards. Lost the money and never got the shards. If you contact support, they just don't address it. Either money back or shards compensation. Support tells me to Stay Awesome!
  • QuigonnQuigonn Member Posts: 14
    Makes it really hard to participate in the rank up event when you can’t access the stash 😖
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Member Posts: 37
    Mine is gone also. It came back then it was Thanosed
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Member Posts: 37

To all those saying a restart fixed it, they will disappear again. Mine keep popping in and out of existence. Got some class clown thanos at the back of the class just snapping every few minutes I guess.

They keep snapping and blipping 😢

• RB65RB65 Member Posts: 28
    Mine had most everything gone. So I opened a single crystal with no change. Then closed and reopened and everything gone. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Still nothing.

iPhone 12 plus
    iOS 16.6
    AT&T