**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW leaderboard - incorrect points

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

Hey all,

Sorry for not replying. Lots going on. This is being looked into right now.

What else is going on? Would be good to understand if there are other issues we were not aware of or whether certain existing issues are prioritised and in the process of getting a resolution.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Hey all,

What else is going on? Would be good to understand if there are other issues we were not aware of or whether certain existing issues are prioritised and in the process of getting a resolution.
    Just check the Trello...... oh, right.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★

Hey all,

@Kabam Miike hope everyone in the team is doing well.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,432 ★★★★

Hey all,

What's going on?
    for one, finding the new Jax.

Good luck, Jax!

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    Now that i think about it, it's been like a week or more since i don't see jax comenting on anything, is he okay?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    Now that i think about it, it's been like a week or more since i don't see jax comenting on anything, is he okay?
    Last active August 15th 🤔
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    He did tweet on the 15th saying he'd be streaming for the last time for a while, I just assumed he was going on vacation... Again
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    There's sum'n brewing

https://kabam.com/careers/

Those'r some key positions... any complainers on the boards, here's your opportunity to address game economics...
  • Options

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    He did tweet on the 15th saying he'd be streaming for the last time for a while, I just assumed he was going on vacation... Again
    Is there a possibility that he divided his vacation in 2? Like taking 2 weeks before and now the other 2 weeks?
    @Kabam Miike is that it or jax sadly left?
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Hey all,

What's going on?
    Probably preparations for upcoming Cyber Weekend & the Non-gift Gifting event.....u know the usual "important" stuff
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    Is there a possibility that he divided his vacation in 2? Like taking 2 weeks before and now the other 2 weeks?
    I'm pretty sure it is just vacation. He said in the stream that it's just 2 weeks away from streaming and that he'll be taking time off work, definitely didn't mention anything about quitting.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★

Hey all,

Did this glitch effect matchmaking for the previous and current wars? If so... having the gold1 alliances match up against other gold1 alliances who also had the issue wouldn't be the end of the world once the points are corrected... but if they were matched against "real masters alliances"... they are very likely about to get their rear ends handed to them through no fault of their own, and those Master's alliances in those matchups themselves are either going to be screwed in the end with multiplier if the scoring is indeed fixed, or get an easier win than other masters alliance if it wasn't.

And do we know its limited to just these guys? Are there say Stone 1 alliances accidently being matched against Plat 4... but by no being in the top 10... its falling a bit under the radar?

I'd like to think and hope this can be salvaged / not have to cancel multiple wars' scores in the already very delayed season... but its going to be hard, and the longer the fix takes, the worse its going to get.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    I'm pretty sure it is just vacation. He said in the stream that it's just 2 weeks away from streaming and that he'll be taking time off work, definitely didn't mention anything about quitting.
    I missed that in the stream. Maybe Kabam sent him on a special mission to track down and eliminate the leakers.
  • Options

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    he is on Vacation.
  • Options

DRTO said:

Hey all,

What's going on?

Good luck, Jax!

Did Jax leave?
    he is on Vacation.
    Thanks, ngl i was worried for a minute thinking that he left xD
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    It doesn't look like anything has been done with the leaderboard yet, two alliances with unnaturally high scores for their tier are still at the top, who knows how many like them are ranked higher than they should have been if total points were scored correctly

Hopefully this is addressed before season end
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    edited August 2023

It doesn't look like anything has been done with the leaderboard yet, two alliances with unnaturally high scores for their tier are still at the top, who knows how many like them are ranked higher than they should have been if total points were scored correctly

Hopefully this is addressed before season end

Season should end few days ago because of this but kabam as always dont give us Any info about what they planing to do with it and let us use more units boosts loyalty because maybe season will be continue
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★

Hey all,

Did this glitch effect matchmaking for the previous and current wars? If so... having the gold1 alliances match up against other gold1 alliances who also had the issue wouldn't be the end of the world once the points are corrected... but if they were matched against "real masters alliances"... they are very likely about to get their rear ends handed to them through no fault of their own, and those Master's alliances in those matchups themselves are either going to be screwed in the end with multiplier if the scoring is indeed fixed, or get an easier win than other masters alliance if it wasn't.

And do we know its limited to just these guys? Are there say Stone 1 alliances accidently being matched against Plat 4... but by no being in the top 10... its falling a bit under the radar?

I'd like to think and hope this can be salvaged / not have to cancel multiple wars' scores in the already very delayed season... but its going to be hard, and the longer the fix takes, the worse its going to get.
    Matchmaking is done by war rating, not by leaderboard scores, so it shouldn't affect that.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    We're getting locked into three battlegroups when we were only a two battlegroup crew. We can't shut it off. Every time we try, it goes back to three groups again. Any chance this is one of the many things going wrong in game at the moment?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited August 2023

We're getting locked into three battlegroups when we were only a two battlegroup crew. We can't shut it off. Every time we try, it goes back to three groups again. Any chance this is one of the many things going wrong in game at the moment?

Enlistment screen can be finicky.

You have to COMMIT/SAVE the # of BG's for one setting (say “off-season”), and then do it AGAIN for the other setting (in-season). Can be done visa-versa too, but just has to be done once each.

**then check it below..
    Back out, and come back in, and without saving any changes just toggle around the # of BG's for one “season slider” setting to see which BG # does NOT have the Save button enabled.
    Back out, and back in again, and toggle other “season” slider, then toggle around the BG # to see which one does NOT have the Save button enabled.

The ones without the Save button available correspond to how the game has recorded your enlistments.

——
    And note, the # of BG’s to place defense will always be full 3 BG (as of now), but that once War Matching gives you a war, it should be for the correct # of BG's.

(Defense currently is always 3 BG, because doesn’t know in advance if you might change your enlistments for more BG that previously before next war matches.)
  • Options
    @spidyjedi84 , (edit), but above has nothing to do with original topic of this post. That being the incorrect leaderboard points.
  • Options
    TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    @Kabam Miike Good morning. I don't know what level you are checking the score or correcting.
    but now the leaderboard has more allys, who should never have that score in their lives.
    yesterday, about 5 hours after the end of the War, only 2 remained in the Top1 and Top2.
    At this moment it contains several by Mestre and Plat
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Just to show that the problem is not just at the top of the leaderboard. This alliance is ranked 152 in gold 1. My alliance went from rank 4 in plat4 to 250ish in gold 1 since the last leaderboard update and we haven’t lost a war this season
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    What’s interesting is that the “season” tab (the one on the left with alliance name, total season points and days till season end) shows our rank the way it is supposed be but when we click on the leaderboard it shows those additional lower tier alliances ahead of us and some below, and as a result a lower rank for us than what the “season” tab shows
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    Would be nice to give us some information😅
  • Options
    Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    Any chance we can get an update on when we will get a solution to this issue?
  • Options
    Penera666Penera666 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike any info?
  • Options
    SilveracSilverac Posts: 9
    It would be great to know what will happen with the leaderboard. It affects the alliance morale when one's score drops more than what it should. Thanks