**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* R2 domino or Bishop

Almost reaching to my 4th mutant t6cc and my first 7*R2.
Still debating to take domino or bishop. All of my ally advice is split up between the two.
Both are unwakend.

Who to take best to R2 and why?

7* R2 domino or Bishop 108 votes

Domino
39%
MasterSmokeCarmel1ZENMaat1985AzKicker316Feeney234SpeedbumphydrogohardCropDusterF317SandeepSLogan00Thi101Kpratish1997Grizzly_18IvarTheBonelessSbkruebVbnmeEwell65SSS69BabyMiike 43 votes
Bishop
60%
2StarKingbuffajrSIlverProfessorBigTuna_2054TerraMagrailothosCassyFurious_Fighter1Doom_and_GloomHeattblasttShtickRickAdvHoadyOZZuko_ILCChuck_Canuck75Rayven5220Justcause102SidDDragonAnbeiOxygeN610 65 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Having both as 7*... I have no idea. They are both incredible. Absolutely incredible. (yes, unduped Domino).
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Bishop
    Is your Domino awakened? She benefits a lot from that awakening.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Bishop
    He said it’s not
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Bishop
    Bishop then
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Isnt domino still better than Bishop on attack? In fact, OG Storm might be better than bishop damage wise
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Bishop
    Bishop is better utility wise, he can deal with purify champions more easily because his parry becomes a passive when purified and same goes for his incinerates which also deals damage when purified he can also heal when blocking.
    Domino is great but can be annoying to play because of her evade sometimes and her bleed damage as well as crit super attack damage is really good.
    Overall you should go for bishop since he has more utility and easier to play with
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Also depends on your 6s roster. Do you have either already ranked up?

• Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Bishop
    Honestly I have no idea. I have a 7* domino and use her immensely bur bishop is top mutant
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Domino
    Coming from someone with a r2 awoken Bishop... if i had Domino she would be r2 and not him. Her damage is bonkers
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Domino
    But really needs to be awakened
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Bishop is dope for Carina's 7 for 7 7.3.6 Kang phase 4 fight (doesn't even need to be awakened) so he should get the node just because of that.