**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

How strong should Morbius be???

Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
Since a LOT of players will be getting morbius in a little over a month, how strong do you Think kabam will make him?
Obviously I love the guy and have been advocating for him to be in the game for ages, so it would suck for him to be meme tier. That being said I don’t necessarily want him to be herc level seeing as he’s being given out for $30.
My real huge hope is that they make him not too reliant on his awakened ability. It would be brutal to have him be amazing but have all his utility or damage come from his awakening/sigs.
Just some thoughts I had today as I’m excited (but wary) over his upcoming release.

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Go_To said:

Since a LOT of players will be getting morbius in a little over a month, how strong do you Think kabam will make him?
    Obviously I love the guy and have been advocating for him to be in the game for ages, so it would suck for him to be meme tier. That being said I don’t necessarily want him to be herc level seeing as he’s being given out for $30.
    My real huge hope is that they make him not too reliant on his awakened ability. It would be brutal to have him be amazing but have all his utility or damage come from his awakening/sigs.
    Just some thoughts I had today as I’m excited (but wary) over his upcoming release.

Seeing as he's being given out for a $30 offer, I think he should be quite strong, maybe around Zemo levels of strength?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    They've gotten very clear guidance over the years about what the players would love to be built into a champ, and usually do a good enough job with it. IMO, when they miss the mark, it's because they skewed too heavy towards defense, or they tuned a champ down too far.
    I think Morbius could be very nice if they leaned into bleeds ramping him up. I'm hoping for not quite Magneto with #metal (there are too many #metal champs and he gets a few too many perks with it). They could balance it out by making him thoroughly pedestrian if he can't get bleeds off, like AA vs robots.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Photon got all the OP strength for the rest of the year.

Except the name. I preferred her in the 80s, when she was the one and only Captain Marvel.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 691 ★★★
    Even If he's a noodle he will get rebalanced but one thing I'm sure about is that his animations are gonna be smooth and he will be fun to play because the kabam's animation team does not miss!! Love gladiator and reworked ironman's sp3s
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

He's going to be great, but only awakened.

Why? Because that's the only way to get us chasing the early access bundles and paragon crystals for him. Just need that dupe!

Since he is a science champ there is a high possibility he will need that sig but we've seen photon and silk this year who are really fun and don't rely on sig that much, we'll find out in a month
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Not much
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,844 ★★★★
    Just above meme tier. Should have atleast 1 utility and 1 immunity.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,277 ★★★★

different classes

Now that you mentioned it, I realized I’ve been saving the wrong class awakening gem 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    I hope like LOL Ultron strong because I won’t get him.

But that’s salt answer. Actually hope he’s good.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,771 ★★★★
    Probably won’t be as strong as Scorpion or HT. Will probably have a synergy with Blade and Mystic Ghost Rider, hopefully
  • Options
    Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Posts: 36
    As morbiniusly strong as the dev canake him
  • Options
    Swixsy_63Swixsy_63 Posts: 36
    @EdisonLaw if it's another trinity that is worth it I'll invest
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    He should Morb like never seen before
  • Options
    It's Morbin' time!
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    i'd love him to be more fun than OP since its kind of a P2Have champ
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Luckily we'll be seeing more of him on the 29th
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Hopefully good enough to r2 right off the bat. OG Hulk eludes me, so I’ll eagerly await Morbius, otherwise might just take Silk to r5 instead.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    nmind
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    His power will exceed 1 Morbillion PI.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    kevhugo said:

Luckily we'll be seeing more of him on the 29th

He won’t be available to trade the tickets in till October 12th. We just get the last ticket around then.