**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anybody else?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

To be fair, I didn’t notice anything when I explored the quest, but neither was I looking for anything. I used AA and for the most part, Juggs melted. Watching your videos, it does seem like the damage bonus is muted, but I don’t know why.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not working as a reasonable person reading all the nodes would expect it to, and that’s more likely to be simple error than anything intentional. Loading nodes on nodes on champ abilities—any of which may be coded incorrectly or even correctly and have been built of 9 years of coding layers—can work together to produce “unintended” effects.

Dr. Zola

Did you ever feel like archangel was too good? Like his damage was boosted?
    His regular hits? No. They were puny. I'd get off the occasional 10Kish crit heavy, but it didn't help much when my neuros would get purified when the node timer ran out and Juggs went "debuff" immune. I had to quit doing the usual AA style of: place 7-10 neuros, step back and 'mire while they die. I learned my lesson when I went in to knock him down while he was rooted and dying myself when the root passive was purified alongside my neuro passives and the bleed, poison, and stun debuffs.

Pretty safe to assume this won't get fixed and there won't be a compensation for it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

To be fair, I didn’t notice anything when I explored the quest, but neither was I looking for anything. I used AA and for the most part, Juggs melted. Watching your videos, it does seem like the damage bonus is muted, but I don’t know why.

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not working as a reasonable person reading all the nodes would expect it to, and that’s more likely to be simple error than anything intentional. Loading nodes on nodes on champ abilities—any of which may be coded incorrectly or even correctly and have been built of 9 years of coding layers—can work together to produce “unintended” effects.

Dr. Zola

At the highest levels, no. I did find fights where I simply couldn’t get anything going bleed-poison-NT and usually force quit. On his basic attacks, the more I think about it, it was much like described above—normal hits, not all that boosted.

I’m surprised no one on the team has taken this up, at least to comment with a “looking into it” response.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    With it not working as intended is Elsa one of the best options with her high crit rate?
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 240 ★★
    Still no acknowledgement from kabam
  • Options
    Wonder what @DNA3000 has to say
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

With it not working as intended is Elsa one of the best options with her high crit rate?

I got by easy enough with Kingpin, just each fight was just long winded with the node not working
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    DMG of r4 Abs Man without parrying Juggs:

DMG of r4 Abs Man after parrying Juggs:

Gem off Juggs in both cases. The 200% basic hits node only applied after parrying. It is removed after a special from either champ/ knocking Juggs down. This does not align with the node description. Either that or the node description is severly lacking. Still no acknowledgement from Kabam...
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    I would also like to point out the fact that the 95% reduced special dmg from the node is consistent throughout the fight, yet the 200% increased basic dmg isn't. This just makes the fight longer.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,266 ★★★★★
    I wish they would acknowledge this as theres no way ur dealing 200% even if gem is up as that damage reduction shouldnt be making u do base damage even if 200% increase basic hits
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Quite possibly the worst fight in the challenge -_-
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    JK_47 said:

I knew it, why isn't anybody acknowledging this

Even my 6* R4 sig maxed champs light or medium ain't doing much damage...feels like hitting a charging bull with peanuts.

Can anyone else confirm this issue exist
    @Demonzfyre @DrZola @LilMaddogHT @SammyDe

I just finished my chapter 2 today… I personally wasn’t paying too much to the damage dealt but I did record my last Juggs and it’s definitely a combination of two abilities Juggs has with the Gem of Cyttorak up. He gets both a 25% damage reduction + increased armor.

Knock Juggs down by counter his heavy with yours (or just special knockdown) to remove the debuff immunity, and the parry (to anpply weakness anrmnd remove the gem) and then go to town. That will remove the gem and unlock full damage potential. But remember gem comes back on next special so you need to continue to debuff him to remove.

Now is the math right on the damage…? Not sure & haven’t dug into the #s (never really do) with regular Juggs vs DLX Juggs in various conditions.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

At the highest levels, no. I did find fights where I simply couldn’t get anything going

Gem off Juggs in both cases. The 200% basic hits node only applied after parrying. It is removed after a special from either champ/ knocking Juggs down. This does not align with the node description. Either that or the node description is severly lacking. Still no acknowledgement from Kabam...

Well, it’s moot in a little over 9 days.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

JK_47 said:

I knew it, why isn't anybody acknowledging this

Even my 6* R4 sig maxed champs light or medium ain't doing much damage...feels like hitting a charging bull with peanuts.

Can anyone else confirm this issue exist
    @Demonzfyre @DrZola @LilMaddogHT @SammyDe

I just finished my chapter 2 today… I personally wasn’t paying too much to the damage dealt but I did record my last Juggs and it’s definitely a combination of two abilities Juggs has with the Gem of Cyttorak up. He gets both a 25% damage reduction + increased armor.

Knock Juggs down by counter his heavy with yours (or just special knockdown) to remove the debuff immunity, and the parry (to anpply weakness anrmnd remove the gem) and then go to town. That will remove the gem and unlock full damage potential. But remember gem comes back on next special so you need to continue to debuff him to remove.

Now is the math right on the damage…? Not sure & haven’t dug into the #s (never really do) with regular Juggs vs DLX Juggs in various conditions.

Thanks mate
  • Options
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

At the highest levels, no. I did find fights where I simply couldn’t get anything going

Well, it’s moot in a little over 9 days.

Dr. Zola
    Yup still no word
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    Just like the Overseer EOP bug, they're hoping you forget about it once it goes away. We're just beta testers.
  • Options
    5 days of this quest left now, safe to say they don't care enough about this bug to look into it.
    Despicable imo
  • Options
    You need to build your furys up by filling your special meter up and power draining yourself by holding down a heavy.
    Wait for him to get rooted, knock him down, and then go wild on him. Easy fight once you have that rhythm mastered
  • Options

You need to build your furys up by filling your special meter up and power draining yourself by holding down a heavy.
    Wait for him to get rooted, knock him down, and then go wild on him. Easy fight once you have that rhythm mastered

I've done it, had no issues in the sense of challenging but the node is not working as it should and therefore should be, at the very least, acknowledged.