Options

Absolutely goofy Iron Man cost

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Insanely costly for something we can do with resources

Comments

• Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 435 ★★★
    While I don’t personally find the offer worthwhile I think it’s a good thing that it will be available for a month, which should give those willing to buy it enough time to make a decision after using him.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    *Delete*
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Jefechuta said:

No one would pay 7500 for a generic R5 6* Gem, why would they pay 7500 for a Iron Man R5 6*?=

I personally know 2 people who have already bought it, and I am tempted to pick it up myself because that would save me a lot of t6b and t3a that I can put towards 7*s
    This, I would spend the units if it were a generic gem.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Gold looks spicy!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,071 ★★★★★

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    edited September 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Pikolu said:

Jefechuta said:

No one would pay 7500 for a generic R5 6* Gem, why would they pay 7500 for a Iron Man R5 6*?=

I personally know 2 people who have already bought it, and I am tempted to pick it up myself because that would save me a lot of t6b and t3a that I can put towards 7*s
    7500 units, with Black Friday only 2 month away, and Xmas 3 month away? I would wait for sure, even more since I dont really know how usefull Iron Man will be
    Let's be honest here, unless you're really lucky, the banquet crystals are pretty bad investment for your units. Every year people say they are bad. I would rather use my units at 4th of July and cyber weekend, and as a resident dolphin, if I really need units I'll just get them from the money deals for cyber weekend.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Yep that is certeinly goofy
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I like the part where we can’t try him - just need to invest based on a couple videos.

Edit: at least the deal is up for 27 days
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Not even if they threw in the 7 star with it and made it a 1->2 gem would it be worth it.