Map looks a lil weird no? Lmao

2»

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    Y’all need to fix the exploration for those of us who have done this. It’s ridiculous. Month after month.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    When I started to play in that map I started to hear this song in my mind:

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein

Und das heißt

Erika!
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    GG Guys
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Eville said:

This fix undid paths that were already completed. Do we need to redo all the paths again to get completion? It shows 60% complete instead of 75% and random paths have broken lines.

Im honestly surprised if this hasnt happened before the map changes wont affect exploracion right?

Aaaand It effected exploracion
  • QullekQullek Member Posts: 1

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Now, I know why I was kicked out of the quest when I logged in after waking up. Smh.
    NextWeek said:

Hey y’all I’m sorry for messing up the exploration I brought this up bcs it was funny. Didn’t even expect the mods to notice, let alone change it

It’s not your fault 😅
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    Those of us who had to run lines twice better get some compensation.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I mean, it's a pinwheel. Anyone who sees anything else is reaching. So all spirals are....unwelcome now?

Don't get me wrong, if it looked more like what is being insinuated, I'd be all over it, but it's literally "curved lines", not right angles like the original offending symbol..

I think it's more about the possible implications than anything else. If it can be perceived as that then it's best to just change it to cover all of their bases
    Kabam covering "bases". There's a joke for everyone in there.
  • spigwenderspigwender Member Posts: 473 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

I mean, it's a pinwheel. Anyone who sees anything else is reaching. So all spirals are....unwelcome now?

Don't get me wrong, if it looked more like what is being insinuated, I'd be all over it, but it's literally "curved lines", not right angles like the original offending symbol..

I think it's more about the possible implications than anything else. If it can be perceived as that then it's best to just change it to cover all of their bases
    Kabam covering "bases". There's a joke for everyone in there.
    Oh they covered it all right, covered it up and never talked about it again, lol
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★

:(
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I was able to 100% just had to do the path over.
  • LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117
    Wow people really can't take a joke can they?
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

my lord, just grasping at straws now to feed the outrage machine?

where are you seeing outrage? OP said the map "looks a lil weird"
  • WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
    I completed the paths and now because of kabam’s mistake I have to do it again… Umm no ! The least they can do is give us the energy refills we used on this.
  • Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 116 ★★
    WhoDaPoo said:

:(

So,how do you get through that last 5%?
    You need to do the bugged path(s) again or wait till Kabam answer (If they answer)
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Kabam! Can we get an answer here? It’s been a few hours since you made it into HQ, I have ZERO intention of going back through a quest I already explored because you messed it up. A little notice that we’re working on it or something would be real nice in this situation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

Kabam! Can we get an answer here? It’s been a few hours since you made it into HQ, I have ZERO intention of going back through a quest I already explored because you messed it up. A little notice that we’re working on it or something would be real nice in this situation

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345975/changes-to-eq-2-2-messed-up-exploration#latest
  • NextWeekNextWeek Member Posts: 49
    She*

But ya I made it as a joke
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Member Posts: 175 ★★
    In my support ticket, they mention all rewards were received and it's a visual bug but I'm petty sure i didn't get my exploration awards for this. Any one know if they actually got the apropos appropriate awards?