**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unable to access champs on attack in alliance war

SiggManSiggMan Posts: 27
edited September 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
For the first half of the war season, I was placing my 7* Wiccan on defence. However, after moving up a tier, I swapped him out with a 7* ebony maw, with the intention of using him on attack. However, I haven't been able to see him or select him on attack. I'm not sure if this is what is intended with the new placement system or if this is a bug.

Here is him in my roster:

Here is what my selecting attacker screen looks like:

Comments

• Options
    Same here. I used to place Nimrod on defense but replaced him with another champ recently. It shows Nimrod is still in AW.

P.S.: Nimrod is not banned in this war.
  • Options
  • Options
    Did you replace those defenders from ALL of the 3 potential Defense Tier Map possibilities ?

Not just the Current Tier Map you are playing on, but the +/- potential a tier amass as well.
    They get locked as a defender, even if only on a +/- Tier Map that is not the one you actually ended up playing on as your Current Map.
  • Options
    SiggManSiggMan Posts: 27

Did you replace those defenders from ALL of the 3 potential Defense Tier Map possibilities ?

Not just the Current Tier Map you are playing on, but the +/- potential a tier amass as well.
    They get locked as a defender, even if only on a +/- Tier Map that is not the one you actually ended up playing on as your Current Map.

I went through them and saw Wiccan on defence. I've swapped him out for someone else now. Thank you for the help!