**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Captain America wants YOU to join Cap's Enlistment Event!

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Season 11 starts in 1 month but suddenly the captain's event with the battleground is canceled? 🤔
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

• Options
    TV_Addict_2017TV_Addict_2017 Posts: 38
    edited September 2023

Season 11 starts next week (September 13th) and so does the Cap's enlistment event for battlegrounds.... 12 is next month...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346193/battlegrounds-season-11-victory-track-and-gladiator-circuit#latest
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Any response from Kabam at all about the Glory cap yet?

Regardless of what you (or Kabam) feel about the Glory cap (15,000) in general, it is pretty detrimental to this Event. We are given 10,000 Glory from the Objectives rewards alone. Many people might be sitting on 8,000 or 10,000 or close to 15,000 Glory already. I understand the Cap is to prevent hoarding and encourage you to spend some each week - but depending on how much you have currently this "forces" users to spend the higher scaling amounts meaning their Glory has far less value.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★

Regardless of what you (or Kabam) feel about the Glory cap (15,000) in general, it is pretty detrimental to this Event. We are given 10,000 Glory from the Objectives rewards alone. Many people might be sitting on 8,000 or 10,000 or close to 15,000 Glory already. I understand the Cap is to prevent hoarding and encourage you to spend some each week - but depending on how much you have currently this "forces" users to spend the higher scaling amounts meaning their Glory has far less value.

Don't claim it right away. Simple.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Don't claim it right away. Simple.
    And don’t open crystals
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Both of those things suggested have end timers on them.

I'm not even *too* worried for myself, but it is just an odd thing to have this cap and then try to give us all these credits.
  • Options
    JakeeeeJakeeee Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike
    Kinda off topic but any updates on the act 4 and 5 compensation?
  • Options
    ElegionElegion Posts: 21
    question about the tier 3 dust or the dust to accend a 6star. Im counting a total of 180 dust particals for this event not 200? will we be short 20 until next month or another event, or is that enough to accend?
  • Options
    Elegion said:

question about the tier 3 dust or the dust to accend a 6star. Im counting a total of 180 dust particals for this event not 200? will we be short 20 until next month or another event, or is that enough to accend?

You need 200 to ascend a 6*. 20 more coming in BG objectives.
  • Options
    Emac1414Emac1414 Posts: 34

Elegion said:

You need 200 to ascend a 6*. 20 more coming in BG objectives.
    Oh Ok thank you for the info
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Are those rewards for the Battleground Solo event correct? 10k 5* star relic shards and 10K 6* Relic shards yet only 2k 4* Relic shards.
  • Options
    ShadzShadz Posts: 5
    So any new players just don't get to participate in the gifting event all month? So if they made an account after September 7th they're just screwed? That doesn't seem fair.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 139
    Kinda hard for our very casual alliance to get the war milestones. We’ve done 3 wars in a row now and all 3 the opposing alliance put together placed fewer than 15 defenders. Wish the matchmaking would be a little tighter. We are 20 active players getting matched with alliances with 2-3 active players.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZ said:

Kinda hard for our very casual alliance to get the war milestones. We’ve done 3 wars in a row now and all 3 the opposing alliance put together placed fewer than 15 defenders. Wish the matchmaking would be a little tighter. We are 20 active players getting matched with alliances with 2-3 active players.

It’s tough if you never play war, your war rating is very low and you’re matched with these alliances that post a mostly empty map
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

I don’t do a lot of war. Actually. I don’t war at all in my retirement alliance. But it used to be that for war didn’t they need 5 active participants ? How they getting away with 2-3?
  • Options

ZsirhcZ said:

I don’t do a lot of war. Actually. I don’t war at all in my retirement alliance. But it used to be that for war didn’t they need 5 active participants ? How they getting away with 2-3?
    I’ve seen messages that you need 5 participants to run 3 battlegroups. You can still run war with fewer.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Just to clarify, does the "fights" in BG objectives refer to individual fights or full matches?
  • Options
    I'm currently in an alliance that isn't very active (doesn't do alliance war or quest) so I was wanting to change alliances. I am afraid of two things 1. losing out in the enlistment gifting event/calendar and 2. Losing access to the Cap Wants You In Alliance War/Quest. So my question can I change alliances and still take part in Cap Wants You? Also will changing alliances stop my enlistment login calendar?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

I'm currently in an alliance that isn't very active (doesn't do alliance war or quest) so I was wanting to change alliances. I am afraid of two things 1. losing out in the enlistment gifting event/calendar and 2. Losing access to the Cap Wants You In Alliance War/Quest. So my question can I change alliances and still take part in Cap Wants You? Also will changing alliances stop my enlistment login calendar?

All things considered you should be ok if you do it soon.

The calendar is the calendar. You don’t have to gift/receive the same day you get them. And you will still have the calendar regardless of alliance status.

Changing alliances will only hamstring you for the lockout period for switching. I can’t remember. It’s something between 1-3 days I think? Once that ends you’re in that alliance and everything resumes as normal. Just don’t switch in the last few days of the event.
  • Options
    Captain_L0kiCaptain_L0ki Posts: 2
    edited September 2023
    Really hard to get the objectives done for AW when we are not given enough fights to complete them. The first AW available during this event each person in my alliance was only able to get 1-2 fights, second AW we thought we had everything set up to auto enlist but we didn’t get matched up, third brings me to the forms, we made sure we got everything setup properly, we got matched but there was no body to fight against the map was completely empty. I feel like we are being put at a disadvantage when we are trying to participate but having bad match making, is there anything that can be done so we dont miss out on the rewards

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    OK so for the battle grounds objectives
    1. It says win fights but in actuality it is win matches
    2. Much more annoying, if your opponent forfeits, even during the last countdown after the match, then you get no credit for it.
    Not a fan of my progress being dependent on someone else not rage quitting.
  • Options
    HaydenB177HaydenB177 Posts: 23
    edited September 2023
    @Kabam Jax Did You Hear About The Unity Changes Situation That Happened Today, Will This Affect MCOC And The Entire Game In General, What Are Your Thoughts On This?
  • Options
    MirTural8MirTural8 Posts: 33
    Hi. I had 6-7 Primordial dusts. I don't did anything and They are gone. They was a long time for use. But i used only for 3 characters. But they are gone. Why?
  • Options
    MirTural8MirTural8 Posts: 33
    Hi. I had 6-7 Primordial dusts. I don't did anything and They are gone. They was a long time for use. But i used only for 3 characters. But they are gone. Why?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    @Kabam Miike why the objective got changed for battleground. Before it was about wining fights and completing victory track. But now it is wining matches and completing the victory. What is happening in this game. It is really frustrating to see bugs like that.

So many have already completed the easy objective and ascended their 6*. But now it is very annoying... because I am not the fan of battleground format and also I don't like battleground to play.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @“Kabam Jax” had the same problem again today, there was only 4 fights available to split between my entire alliance or at least the 10 of us that were enlisted in the battle group, how are we supposed to get the rewards with match making like this, we had an entire map of defenders placed, please help we are trying to get these rewards

Really hard to get the objectives done for AW when we are not given enough fights to complete them. The first AW available during this event each person in my alliance was only able to get 1-2 fights, second AW we thought we had everything set up to auto enlist but we didn’t get matched up, third brings me to the forms, we made sure we got everything setup properly, we got matched but there was no body to fight against the map was completely empty. I feel like we are being put at a disadvantage when we are trying to participate but having bad match making, is there anything that can be done so we dont miss out on the rewards

This discussion has been closed.