**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Win matches or fights for objectives?

Comments

• Options
    Kingcole1Kingcole1 Posts: 20
    Things like this are why I don’t like kabam. @Kabam Miike why are we being forced to torture ourselves in battlegrounds just for 20 dust???? This is not fair.they make it seem Like you just waltz into battlegrounds and start winning. I have been losing for days & I’m paragon. I win 1 round,lose the next 2 rounds. This is not easy to do with all the whales with maxed out champions. It’s like nobody thinks about the players when making these unnecessary objectives for just 20 dust. While some people are changing alliances & getting multiple ascended champions. Why does kabam hates its ftp players so much. Do better than this man.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 637 ★★★
    This post apparently didn't make as much noise as I originally hoped so it'll find its way to the unanswered community garbage pile. I'm willing to bet if someone went on an expletive riddled rant about kabam & their obviously sheisty practices, we'd either get a response or the thread would just get closed. It's not like we're asking for something crazy, just a simple reply... what a crock
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    48 hours and still crickets. I’m not interested in reversing Kabam’s shady switcheroo, I’ve got on with it and am almost done with my 10 victories. But radio silence on this matter is terrible customer service @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    My solution:

I'll catch the 20 next month. Or the month after that.

When it gets easier and easier to skip stuff for rewards you're lukewarm on at best because you realize you can live without super-sizing your 6* happy meal, well that's a slippery slope...
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can make comments and close other threads but can’t bother with this one where you’ve been tagged multiple times?
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★

@Kabam Miike can make comments and close other threads but can’t bother with this one where you’ve been tagged multiple times?

• Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Drauglin said:

Exactly
  • Options
    TraviswTravisw Posts: 20
    Hey @Kabam Jax

Here is something that impacts our “session experience” as you noted in a thread about a faulty expiration timer. How come we can’t get a simple response on this instead of being completely ignored…

We are used to this company shifting the rules so would a simple we screwed up stop the kabam globe from rotating?

Transparency is key to trust
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Of course it’s win 50 matches cuz Kabam wants us to waste 24-48 life hours do this objective. They can’t just make it easy for us. Life is a grind baby get used to it bend over kick in the nuts
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Shady…
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    It just took me 8 hours to complete the last objective for just the 20 dust and the six star relic...8 gd hours...smh
  • Options
    Don't try to advance to the next tier. Stay in as low as you can... Just keep forfeiting to stay in that tier
  • Options
    Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Curious if there will be a response come Monday morning.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 416 ★★★★
    Who_knew said:

I’m not holding my breath but I’m also not letting this go. It’s a minor thing but deserves an explanation.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

Who_knew said:

I’m not holding my breath but I’m also not letting this go. It’s a minor thing but deserves an explanation.
    It absolutely does. And even at that, I just finished and (as pointed out in another thread), I’m MUCH LESS likely to play BG now.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Agent_7 said:

Who_knew said:

It absolutely does. And even at that, I just finished and (as pointed out in another thread), I’m MUCH LESS likely to play BG now.
    yeah same I just finished and im so burnt out from BGs. On a positive note tho I went from silver 1 to diamond 4 and have 30k token things idk what to do with
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 309 ★★★

Don't try to advance to the next tier. Stay in as low as you can... Just keep forfeiting to stay in that tier

Disagree. Up until Platinum, you're fighting people around your prestige. From Plat and up, you can fight literally anyone (like someone with 18k prestige and a bunch of 6/7* fighting an account with mainly 5*). If anything, you should be trying to get to plat as fast as possible, and THEN start losing to stay there.
  • Options

Disagree. Up until Platinum, you're fighting people around your prestige. From Plat and up, you can fight literally anyone (like someone with 18k prestige and a bunch of 6/7* fighting an account with mainly 5*). If anything, you should be trying to get to plat as fast as possible, and THEN start losing to stay there.
    That has not been my experience... My experience has been the game Decides when it wants to let you win or make you lose a match... The higher I go the more it decides it wants to make me lose
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 686 ★★★★

Let's keep this thread on track. There are plenty of others around matchmaking. This is specifically around verbiage that was published and then changed without notice regarding fights vs matches in BG.

Unfortunately it looks like the official answer is probably silence
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 416 ★★★★
    Another 12 hours with no response and thread is buried on page 3. Sad.