**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

f2p players deserves better

TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 274 ★★★
they are not even trying to hide it anymore that event is jus p2w and prople who spend money on this game will get lots of reward while f2p just have to grind while those guys good rewards

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,454 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds is free. Alliance Quest is free. There are other ways to get points besides those 3.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2023
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I actually disagree, for now. The current money deals aren't that great. $60 USD for 1/6 of a 7*?

What I do take umbrage with, is how little warning we got for this event. Most of the other stuff, like July 4th, Black Friday, those are always the same. But giving F2P players a weekish? That's no time to make sure you have units/gold/etc saved up. Although I guess that's the point, as maybe some people will feel pressured to pony up the cash.

I want to meet the person who feels pressured into spending that much money to get Civil Warrior lol
    If you prefer, you can just grab the cav reward and get a free seven* crystal instead. Becomes more of an argument of whether or not the deals themselves, the activities themselves, are worth the value on their face, and then this just becomes a bonus seven* Crystal at the end of it all.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,528 ★★★★★

Homeless people deserve better, I don't see you sharing your room

I know it's getting close to Fall, but the strawman isn't really needed in this situation.
    F2P deserving something in a game with no Ads is as strawman as it gets.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Searmenis said:

Battlegrounds is free. Alliance Quest is free. There are other ways to get points besides those 3.

How many BG SOLO OBJECTIVES and AQ FIGHTS can you do in 10 days?
    I'm sorry, did I miss the part where this was supposed to be a F2P event? Or is this meant for every type of summoner to take part in? So F2P can't hit every objective, doesn't mean they can't take part in it.

Not only that, these are just the first offers. There's more to come in the following days.
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 274 ★★★

I know it's getting close to Fall, but the strawman isn't really needed in this situation.
    yo

Searmenis said:

How many BG SOLO OBJECTIVES and AQ FIGHTS can you do in 10 days?
    I'm sorry, did I miss the part where this was supposed to be a F2P event? Or is this meant for every type of summoner to take part in? So F2P can't hit every objective, doesn't mean they can't take part in it.

Not only that, these are just the first offers. There's more to come in the following days.
    i
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

What exactly that's in that store can't be gained through playing the game and being F2P?

While you could technically buy everything as a f2p player, the deals are awful in general and I doubt that many players have grinded that many units just to drop it on some mediocre rewards in the store. Battlegrounds and AQ barely award any points and you only have one cycle of AQ to even earn points through. Other than that, you’ll have to drop tons of gold and units on bad offers that still don’t award that many points.

Guess we’ll have to see what the remaining bundles are, but for now, it’s not that great. Not to mention that they repeatedly say they’re against hoarding but actively seem to encourage it when it comes to deals like this
    I'm in agreement that it's really not that good of an event. I haven't make a single purchase from either the store or unit store and I don't plan to. I've not seen a single thing that's of great value/must have.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

0_Alph4 said:

Yep kinda insane how a new player can just dump a bunch of money and have a better roster then most of the throne breaker f2p

Then they get smoked in BG because they don't know how to utilize that shiny new roster. Spending doesn't automatically make them good at the game
    I even think it makes you a little bad at the game. Dropping a huge diverse roster into a new account means you have far too many champs to learn, and screws with fundamentals. The only people to fear are good players with money lol.
  • Options
    Blackjack555yyBlackjack555yy Posts: 56
    edited September 2023

1 vouching for invasive microtransactions is as strawman as it gets EA

2 If an f2p player grinded the game for longer than a whale then yeah, they deserve more
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,528 ★★★★★

1 vouching for invasive microtransactions is as strawman as it gets EA

2 If an f2p player grinded the game for longer than a whale then yeah, they deserve more
    1- 69.99+ tax dollars is not a micro transaction lol
    2- lets tell the devs and their families they got a lot of f2p grinding for dinner this weekend