Options

Kabam care to explain what good decay champs can run path 9?

Do you enjoy screwing over path 9 players for some reason? Be better take into consideration what kind of stress new tactics will cause players that need triple immunity and decay at the same time. Epic fail in war once again stealing money out of players pockets for war items

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 597 ★★★★
    i'm with ya. there's not enough space to plan for defenders, nodes, and the global. this is gonna be a planning nightmare.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    For whatever reason, I am still not seeing the debuff reduction it promises with decay. That said, Angela is a classic path 9 counter. Antivenom and Cassie can cover much of it. Blade works much like Angela, esp with power start1 and power back boosts, lots of parry’s.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Path 9 will be a nightmare, only the ppl running it will understand, especially given the top decay champs will be banned.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 597 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

For whatever reason, I am still not seeing the debuff reduction it promises with decay. That said, Angela is a classic path 9 counter. Antivenom and Cassie can cover much of it. Blade works much like Angela, esp with power start1 and power back boosts, lots of parry’s.

angela can't do shock/bleed because of deep wounds. at sig 200 she'll still bleed for an extra 0.5-2.5s depending on the points.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Yeah exactly there is no real counters for a sugar pill loaded path 9 it’s unfair
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    P9 has been fun testing offseason.. we had someone r4 luke to run a mr f, she-hulk and luke power sting team with some good results but generall splitting p9 s1/s2 given with bans, the options available and defenders placed, one 3 champ team wont cover all 4 fights.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★

Dude, are you joking? Have you even read the tactic?

"Attackers gain 35% resistance to DAMAGE OVER TIME EFFECTS for EACH Debuff on the defender."

Path 9 is going to be so unbelievably easy with this tactic.
    You could use almost any of the tactic champs against Sugar Pill defenders on Path 9 with a blindfold on.

The OP is a very infamous forum troll. Pay them no mind
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

"Attackers gain 35% resistance to DAMAGE OVER TIME EFFECTS for EACH Debuff on the defender."

You could use almost any of the tactic champs against Sugar Pill defenders on Path 9 with a blindfold on.

The OP is a very infamous forum troll. Pay them no mind
    I had an inkling haha
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Currently it has been observed that the wither debuffs might not be working with the calculations. The other thing to take into consideration is that the reduction only applies to future debuffs placed on you, not the current ones.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★

Ok make a video explaining all this for us please cuz Kabam should put out tutorials for new war tactics so us slow folks can understand how they work
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

Yup was going to mention this as well. I myself was skeptical about path 9 but any decay champ can do the issue with ease and finish fights with 100% health
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

angela can't do shock/bleed because of deep wounds. at sig 200 she'll still bleed for an extra 0.5-2.5s depending on the points.
    Is that with Odin and Valk? And Suture?
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Currently it has been observed that the wither debuffs might not be working with the calculations. The other thing to take into consideration is that the reduction only applies to future debuffs placed on you, not the current ones.
    You can hit the block first to get the 5 wither so you don’t get any debuff and after that you can fight normally
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 183 ★★
    Sandman got the triple immunity (bleed, shock, poison) and is a tactic attacker. There also other options as others have listed, just wanted to give the waves guy some love.