**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these spideys is the best of em

Which of these spideys is the best of em 118 votes

Spidey supreme
15%
Manup456hydrogohardLogan00Sachhyam257JimmyBEwell65SSS69RenaxqqSkyLord7000Soumemiakas1926AshacekarUltragamerorpimeS007BishopManbatnElite13Johny_JoestarSilentArisdgardner2016 18 votes
Sp99
24%
DrZolaTheVyrusSandeepSDjinLordSmasherKTPrimalGogiTonio4006LpooahmynutsTheBair123ChiefGoatThēMandalorianZippy_halliganWasy1MrSakuragiSir_GlobalotKnucklesGdMDxKingInBlack 29 votes
Stealthy
17%
SpeedbumpTerraMagrailothosRayhanIshaqueDenzel116IvarTheBonelessSidDDragonPowerofpain1001Milan1405Old_Man_LimnosDrStrange_358Ruwqiersakevhugowillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordSuperBKG0_Alph4LickyMASTERPATRICKJustWantTheRewards 21 votes
Starkey
12%
SIlverProfessorCassyDoom_and_Gloomskullduggery72peixemacacoFuskieWhoDaPooIamFlashJLBen_15455ChobblyTheGodfather39LBN1TheTrueBeast10UnOriginalflapjax 15 votes
Spider-ham
29%
PantherusNZCarmel1World Eaterbhuv9191Spity68TendersquadcaptaincushGodrohrGarloIamnikeJannasmbraceOpandemonioSavageBreaker69Luke9523ItsClobberinTimeJdashCorkscrewSpider_RicoReignkingTW 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Starkey
    I mean shealty
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    I find it hilarious it's pretty even across the board.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,297 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham
    The pig carried me when I got Cav back in the day so I'm a little biased lol
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

I find it hilarious it's pretty even across the board.

I'm just sad that stealthy is the only one who's behind by a noticable difference. Imo his utility and damage are really great. But others are too so it's inevitable..
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Sp99
    S2099 is probably the best in the right hands, but enjoy spiderham personally
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 231 ★★
    Spider-ham
    I slept on the Pig for so long i see the light
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    Stealthy
    hi_im_sir said:

R5d and ascended my s99 today. Honestly just overpowered and one of the best science. Ive beaten the most wierd matchups with him in aw such as hulkling, toad, sauron, attuma etc. Made videos of the matchups on my yt which is masked legend17

I have him but he doesn't seem to be too amazing. Prolly I am not playing him right. What I do is sp1 then random heavy and evasion to make my debuff last longer and then sp2 should I go for sp1 sp3 and then sp2? The main point is to give the opponent a lot of unique debuffs right?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    Sp99
    S99 if you're committed, Stealthy if you don't want to bother with pouring a bunch of stones into a champ
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Spider-ham
    I absolutely love fighting with Peni Parker
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Stealthy
    Stealthy carried me through a butt ton of content and was one of my first 6*s. He'll always be my fave.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Sp99

hi_im_sir said:

R5d and ascended my s99 today. Honestly just overpowered and one of the best science. Ive beaten the most wierd matchups with him in aw such as hulkling, toad, sauron, attuma etc. Made videos of the matchups on my yt which is masked legend17

I have him but he doesn't seem to be too amazing. Prolly I am not playing him right. What I do is sp1 then random heavy and evasion to make my debuff last longer and then sp2 should I go for sp1 sp3 and then sp2? The main point is to give the opponent a lot of unique debuffs right?
    If your fighting someone who can either evade or be unstoppable u want to use sp3 first. If not just go straight in with sp2 and hit their block whilst wither is active. Dex to keep debuffs paused. If u feel like u have enough ruptures throw a few basic attacks. Works great on champs that gain power as he reverses their power gain. People such as drag man, hyperion, sym supreme and mangog are basically power locked for the rest of fight once they have a wither on them. Also take a ton of rupture burst damage
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    Sp99
    He wins on pure coolness
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Stealthy
    Stealthy was my first r3 and my first skill r4 and he has been clutch for me in every game mode and when paired with scorp,he can also completely enervate the opponent which adds to his utility.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Stealthy
    You forgot symbiote spiderman. Bully maguire is clearly the best of the bunch.
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    Stealthy
    hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

If your fighting someone who can either evade or be unstoppable u want to use sp3 first. If not just go straight in with sp2 and hit their block whilst wither is active. Dex to keep debuffs paused. If u feel like u have enough ruptures throw a few basic attacks. Works great on champs that gain power as he reverses their power gain. People such as drag man, hyperion, sym supreme and mangog are basically power locked for the rest of fight once they have a wither on them. Also take a ton of rupture burst damage

Thank you sir
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,297 ★★★★★
    Spider-ham
    Pig still winning heh