Is this game serious?

Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Member Posts: 755 ★★★

That’s it I’m officially done. What a terribly designed fight like unblockable and soft guard like come on let me parry not only that but unstoppable? That’s it I quit, never again. I’ll come back when they NERF unstoppable colossus. Try thinking about the PLAYERS next time you design a fight so be prepared to hear from the constitutional courts

Comments

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited September 2023

I mean, this definitely looks like a satire post but you did get your arse kicked so now I'm confused

He is also spaming disagree now
    I’m not even two people
    Huh ... then who (and/or who else) is doing that ?
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    Dude, all I want to say is, you are not ready for this fight yet.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 154
    @Thebombsquad1 I'm soloing the fight with Hulk every time. I tried to share a video but it says the format isn't right and the file's too large. If you have line, I could send it to you there. My id is CHuck_fINA
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    You're using Spidergwen. Literally just parry, heavy, and then intercept while the slow is active. I also crushed him with Chavez with the Kate Bishop synergy.
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    Ghet Guud..
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★

That’s it I’m officially done. What a terribly designed fight like unblockable and soft guard like come on let me parry not only that but unstoppable? That’s it I quit, never again. I’ll come back when they NERF unstoppable colossus. Try thinking about the PLAYERS next time you design a fight so be prepared to hear from the constitutional courts

I'd love to know what grounds you'd bring this case to a "constitutional court" (WTF is that?). What would your opening arguments be?
    You’ll see
    If you struggle with that fight I would HIGHLY suggest working on your intercepts. It's not hard for most people who understand the fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I like the fight personally. No BS damage, many different counters and doable without using any counter. If they removed Bane or Unblockable it would be too easy. Lately I've been using CAIW.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Abs destroys this fight. I've used scorpion and kp both did well. No parry intercept only easy fight just gotta watch unstoppable
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    I will say while I disagree that the fight is terrible designed, I do agree that it was intentionally designed to make it pretty hard to do a single-champ takedown with that Bane. Sometimes with Unstoppable you just don’t have a window to transfer it back over and it chips so much of your health. And because you can only use 3 champs, your success with the boss is highly dependent on how well your other fights went and how much health you have left. The amount of times you have to run it, if I die at the boss, I’m not wasting any revives on this Side Quest (especially since Kabam has all but eliminated 20% revives from the game)

So it does feel frustrating or annoying to play the other tedious defenders and then die and exit out to use another crest and try again.