Good riddance

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,216 ★★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Tonight marks the last time I have to fight this Unstoppable Colossus, and I hope Kabam never releases a side quest like this again. It wasn’t challenging, it wasn’t engaging, it wasn’t fun… it was annoying, repetitive and boring.

Comments

• hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Yeah tbh i agree with terra. Also you could've just used doom for uc. Even a 5 star one works
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    You think that was tough? I did it for two accounts and my thumb couldn’t dex no more after I did the last 26 runs in a row… Had to do it in between AQ cool down period / weekends.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Boring is tough to me. Sorry about that mate. I did read the post but must had lost track as I went further into my rabbit hole…
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,280 ★★★★
    I spent a couple hours doing it yesterday...I felt utterly exhausted.

And I still have 16 left. I think I'll let those 16 expire and I won't regret it.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,195 ★★★★
    After how many minutes? Tks
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,006 ★★★★★
    If you did it every couple of days throughout the month, then it would've been significantly easier to manage. By banking all the keys and then doing all the runs at once, of course it would be boring.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,896 ★★★★
    Tbh this SQ feels like the BrutalDLX all over again. Kabam needs to get their act together, and start making more unique and interesting side quests that actually engage the players.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I quaked 4 out of the 5 fights across 3 accounts, 27 times each.

If anything it was good quake practice.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 908 ★★★

Repetitive to say the least but once I found the right team it got quicker to get through these.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 174 ★★
    Terra said:

It was a breeze for me. Repetitive, yes. But I'll happily take the 7* shards.

Atleast I didn't make a entire thread about "I quit" because of a boss that's easy to beat 🤭😁.

Kabam isn’t going to reward you for defending a corpse decaying event
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

Tbh this SQ feels like the BrutalDLX all over again. Kabam needs to get their act together, and start making more unique and interesting side quests that actually engage the players.

I kinda enjoyed BrutalDLX (the big run) tho. Yeah, having to do all the other difficulties as well not so much.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Worst part of the side quest, along with being repetitive, was the timers that didn't allow us to do it our pace.
    Let's all thank a very small loudly minority on forums, that posts frequently nonsenses like: "I've done all SQ day one and now I have nothing to do for the rest month" (besides the fact most of them haven't 100% explored all content in the game), and applause Kabam for listening to these idiots and put annoying timers on the side quest 👏
    I did 17 consecutive SQ runs when I got the last ticket, thanks to those idiotic forum trolls.
    Was it hard? No, with the correct team and a 30% champion boost in fact was easy.
    Was it annoying? Yes, it was far more repetitive and boring even from arena.
    Please never daily lock side quest again, it's not fun 😠