**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Regarding Deathless pieces

We were given both 6* and 7* pieces of Deathless Gully in game. At the end of the VT I see the 2nd piece of the 7*.
Where is the 2nd piece of the 6*?

Comments

• Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 218 ★★★
    Appeared in BG store 10 mins ago for 30k
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,659 ★★★★★
    Im worried to spend currency now incase the pieces are in stores like this
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 218 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

It sounded so dumb when Pez said it that i thought they had to be lying but then i went to check and i cannot believe Kabam rolled this piece out like this. Especially with 0 warning. Absolutely awful
    How rude! I know good words, me no dumb
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 523 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

It sounded so dumb when Pez said it that i thought they had to be lying but then i went to check and i cannot believe Kabam rolled this piece out like this. Especially with 0 warning. Absolutely awful
    Atleast you have over 100 days to get it
  • Options
    Heitert3Heitert3 Posts: 32
    Kingnaes said:

We were given both 6* and 7* pieces of Deathless Gully in game. At the end of the VT I see the 2nd piece of the 7*.

Pardon my acronym-ignorance... but what is "VT"?
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

Add another zero, the limit for trophy tokens is 150k xD

Thank you.

• Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 133
    I wish I didn't spend all the tokens I got from seeding.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

_Pez_ said:

I could easily afford it, cause I have 45k+ Trophys and have not climbed BG yet … but why should I waste them for a dupe (100+ day timer to buy it)? You‘ll get both if you collect the 7* Bundle.

Agreed, AGs are much cheaper than getting the 6* one will probably cost. 30k BG tokens is a lot, you can get 2.25 of t6b and t3a with that many tokens.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,334 ★★★★
    For that price I could instead buy her Sig 200 and use one of my 10x Generics. 🤣
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    Heitert3 said:

Kingnaes said:

Pardon my acronym-ignorance... but what is "VT"?
    Sorry Victory Track. In Battlegrounds.

• Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    WOLF_LINK said:

_Pez_ said:

I could easily afford it, cause I have 45k+ Trophys and have not climbed BG yet … but why should I waste them for a dupe (100+ day timer to buy it)? You‘ll get both if you collect the 7* Bundle.

Thank you... didn't know you get both. Definitely won't spend 30k for 1 piece of a 6*. That's so many resources
  • Options
    TizennegyTizennegy Posts: 10
    Seems not so worthy... :#
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    Kingnaes said:

Oof so the next piece is at the very end of Victory Track Vibranium oooof no wonder I thought the in-game email piece was too good to be true. The other's are going to potentially be much harder to work for.

Well, I will say this does make the new piece in Battlegrounds store a bit of a murkey and unsure situation. Because do I spend battleground units knowing I'll get all the pieces for the 7*? What if I don't and end up missing one of the objectives (missing as in can't achieve it) and then still want to get the 6* but don't have enough currency to buy all of the required pieces.

Interesting. I suppose I'll just hold onto my currency for now instead of spend it, tho I would rather use it on 5% T6CC crystals.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Well that's enough to let me know I'm just *not* gonna get it lol. I shall focus on the 6* then lol
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Kabam shouldn't be introducing such things without prior notice

100 days is prior notice
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

Kabam shouldn't be introducing such things without prior notice

100 days is prior notice
    My bad lmao. I made that comment before logging into game
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,152 ★★★★★
    Iryse said: