AW Rewards Eligibility

Hello everyone, I'm sure these kinds of posts are annoying to most and I apologise for bothering if that's the case. My question is: Will I receive AW rewards if I participate in 1 off-season and 4 on-season matches? I'm currently participating in the 5th match and it will probably be over before the rewards are distributed. Will that make me eligible for the at least 5 matches requirement or am I out of luck here? Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 414 ★★
    The rewards are already distributed so I'm guessing it's a no.
  • justarandomusernamejustarandomusername Member Posts: 38
    Ahh mb then, should have learned before creating such a dumb post. Anyways, thanks for the answer. Let the thread die now...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    No “guessing” necessary.

5 wars (out of the 12 war, 4 week, season), and have to all be within the same season (not across different seasons, not during off-season).
    And have to be while “continuous” in your alliance (not having left before rewards are sent, not doing 5 but across before having left and come back to same alliance).

And it is always 5, unless Kabam cancels some wars in a particular season due to game problems with war (in which they typically lower that requirement by 1 for each war cancelled that season).