Why you guys play Battleground

KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
We are now in season 12 of BG, I'm really curious about why you play this mode. I hate the feeling of 12 L in a row and opponents using the Loki laughing emote (which can be annoying at times) but I continue to do this mode is because to help my alliance earn better rewards..
So I appreciate if you guys can share with me your insights thank you

Why you guys play Battleground 176 votes

Because I want to reach GC
11%
MasterSmokeMhd20034Logan00LordSmasherKRANꓘGodfatherspieItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWGardoshRenaxqqBerty11111Adri5846Nogood22ShepDemonic_embraceUltragamerwillrun4adonutLetheLatteDarkraw346UnOriginal 21 votes
Because I want those solo objective
41%
SnakeEyes692StarKingZatbustJclark3168KaspYTcaptaincushCropDusterDOKTOROKTOPUSp01arisDiablo_HellFireThePotatoJohnAdvrcm2017UnobtainiumClawsSachhyam257Moosetiptronicdjr17spiderbites0196EakomoZADO1991 73 votes
Because my Alliance set a BG min
4%
pikaJustcause102Jez25DukenpukeTrek26ChaosMax1012DeepworldIgorC 8 votes
Because I love BG
21%
MagicBentonbhuv9191KingnaeshydrogohardErmanHarith0802GarlosimolazAckbar67IamnikeIndioSkay1984Rayven5220RockyshockySidDDragonwitt24OGAvengerxLunatiXxAomine_Daiki10WinterFieldsChiefGoatYodabolt21 38 votes
Others
20%
DrZolabenshbMaat1985zuffyManup456allinashesphillgreenTerraG-Hun-GearDRTOHoadyOZPikoluHector_1475Light_Stormcaptain_rogersSoyheyor123JessieSSkyLord7000JefechutaAshacekar 36 votes

Comments

• flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Others
    Other, I hate it but it's easily the most rewarding game mode when you factor in both the alliance and solo events plus all the Trophy tokens.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Because I love BG
    I love bg's.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Because I love BG
    Bgs have kept me playing regularly.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Because I love BG
    I love the game mode, enjoy it a lot. It almost this game into a deck building card game or something but with fighting game skill required to go along with it. Gave a lot of juice to the playability for me
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    I hate doing BGs. But I want titan shards, so... :')
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,122 ★★★★★
    Others
    Trophy tokens. Save elder marks for special months.

It’s more fun than arena… I will go that far.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    Others
    BGs are sometimes fun, sometimes annoying. I mainly play it because of the 1.5t6b and t3a and 25% t6cc selector I can get weekly.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Others
    Rewardss
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49
    Because I love BG
    When BGs are offline, I kinda play the game less often. I wish there was like a casual mode of sorts for BGs
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 378 ★★
    I don't play much of it myself. just when I'm bored maybe, and the rewards are good like this month's.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Others
    Trophy tokens have a great value in the store…
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    Others
    Rank up material
  • IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    Because I love BG
    I play cause bgs are fun. Plus I get rewards by playing a game mode that I enjoy
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Because I love BG
    Gotta admit it's the most enjoyable game mode with one of the best rewards in game and it's keeping the game alive. Hope they keep these additional milestones for every season at this point. A one basic 6* crystal doesn't motivate a lot of players to complete solo milestones but this does. Also a Titan crystal every 4 months isn't game breaking lol
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Others
    There should be an option for the 48 hour objective as it is technically not in the solo events and some people like me will just do the bare minimum each season.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Others
    To get 7* and 6* shards in BG store.

I reach Vibranium I, easily rest is grind. Now if it's an emoji i want or deathless piece in GC, i work on convincing myself else Vib 1 is sufficient for me.

Out of the options, i love BG is close. But i don't love it. It's fun and a good time pass if you have nothing to do.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Because I want to reach GC
    I enjoy it when i get to diamont 2 and crush small accounts but the Road to there is painfull
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Everything I do in this game is about the rewards. Except ROL Winter Soldier beatdowns, this is just fun.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Tokens and these one-time solo objectives. If not for the solo objectives and kabam putting them at the upper end of the spectrum I would stop (I'm in GC now).
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Others
    To feel something for once when I lose 5 games in a row
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Rewards, anybody that says otherwise is a liar.

Actually, I play BG because I enjoy playing the mode. I do, however, play it more often than I would otherwise because of the good rewards.

But honestly, the rewards aren't that great if you hate the mode. If I hated it, I probably wouldn't play it much if at all.
  • benshbbenshb Member Posts: 812 ★★★★
    Others
    Weekly 25% t6c selector
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Because my Alliance set a BG min
    Because I don't want to be the guy that prevents my alliance from reaching the 12M threshold. Other than that, I wouldn't play them at all.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Masochism wasn’t a poll option?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    Others

Rewards, anybody that says otherwise is a liar.

1000% this.

Dr. Zola
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Member Posts: 19
    Others
    I only play BG when I’m really bored.