Consumables Update: 3-Step Plan and First Look

Comments

• KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    Kabam we need potions to heal more and cost less revives should also lowered in price not having units can kill accounts it’s killed a couple of mine we also need to get story quest revives and potions through other currency’s units should be a quicker option and cheaper but I would totally give 10,000 loyalty for say a level 1 questing revive we need cheaper and more accessible revives and potions for f2p accounts that doesn’t require grinding our life out everyday because we have lives Kabam thank you
  • FrostDzNzFrostDzNz Member Posts: 31
    So take away 1 loyalty 40% revives if percentage potions solve nothing and the focus should be on shifting the meta away from always feeling like we have to revive to 20% or 40% health
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Why do people hate that kabam are monitizing heals we used to pay for big heals for units way back they now say we can buy bigger and people dont like, there are some players that buy heals for units but want it to be better and there solution is now bigger heals will cost what the biggest heal we could have gotten which was a level 5 heal that cost 28 units its now gonna be a level 7 for 30k heals for players that buy heals its finally a nice change (i am a player that bought heals for units as never liked fighting in content like lab that needed health)
  • hijodelostacoshijodelostacos Member Posts: 2
    I understand why percentage potions aren't a thing but I would've like to some basic improvements like ROL have a 100% drop rate for lv 3 potions and consistent way to farm lv 4 potions besides the daily milestones and spending like 60 energy in the apothecary everyday.
  • KontestmanKontestman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    edited November 2023
    Kabam this was an absolute L response, we f2p players Need non unit based potions and revives, if you were to make say something like loyalty able to get said potions for everyday questing, I think everyone could agree that what I just suggested would be significantly better than what you originally said you were gonna do, I think @BrianGrant would agree too
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107
    edited November 2023
    I’m going to play devils avocado here…

Would you rather

A ) Have to spend units on survivability items

Or

B ) Watch ads to get x amount of health pots/revives?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★

Would you rather

Or

These actually are NOT the only options.
    bdawg923 said:

Would you rather

Or

Who said they were?
    bdawg923 said:

Would you rather

Or

bdawg923 said:

bdawg923 said:

Would you rather

Or

Who said they were?
    The guy who said those are the two options.
    And just go re read that for yourself lol. As you’ve just acknowledged, no where did I state these were the only 2 options. I just gave 2 options.

Have a nice day sir
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 495 ★★★
    Imma probably get slammed for this but percentage based potions would suck. Since players farm potions most of the time without spending units, percentage based units would heal either far too little or far too much. Since they are teachincally free (no unit cost) healing even 5% HP from a LV3 Health potion is too much. Why? They are easily accessible via ROL. Easily farmed. Kinda busted. It's a game. There's gotta be some balances. If everything was absolutely able to be farmed in great abundance easily. The game would make essentially very little compared to now. How do yall think the game will survive then? This is an improvement. U still get to farm ur potions like you are now. There is no way to satisfy everyone. So how do you make a decision like this? Everyone wins and everyone loses. Find the middle ground. That's what they are doing.

Think about revives as a combo of a revive and a percentage based health potion. They revive you and heal for a percentage amount. Now they are making it cheaper to top up to max HP if need be.

This is a win.

Personally if ur running out of revives and potions constantly. Maybe take a step back and assess the situation. Farm up ur potions and revives. Slow down. Think up a strategy. Farm some units up for insurance. And try again. If u keep losing. Then maybe ur champs aren't high enough leveled. So wait out and do some other content. Don't save ur potions and revives up to just run em down the drain. Use them wisely as if they were little bundles of units. Each one has a unit cost so think of it as saving units each time u don't use one. I do it. It works fine. Waited a week and I have (I know it sounds little) 8 revives and 20 ish lv4 hp potions? Did 2 quests in 8.2 and used 1 revive total. I had 7. Got one back via Hero use. Ready again for tomorrow.

Good luck and make the best of what we got.