**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R2 Venom or Gorr?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
Most are sleeping on Gorr , thinking his mainly purpose in BGs is for defense, but I personally think thats not true. That sp3 does a boat load of damage.

I just got a 47 second kill and near 51k score. Had I been running max inequity, I would’ve broken 51k.

Also, he’s a great thing counter since he places bleeds and since his sp3 ignores things protection.

With all this in mind, would you still r2 Venom over him?

R2 Venom or Gorr? 60 votes

Gorr
28%
buffajrRayhanIshaqueHilldarMigginsly10or_Strongcaptain_rogersJoseOkSoumemiakas1926ThePredator1001SaulovskymbgibsonTrongNovKlippAxew007BishopMr_Faltu1flapjax 17 votes
Venom
71%
MasterSmokeRaganatorSecondSkrillerTendersquadBigTuna_2054Drake2078TerraDuo_KulioJoeblowcane47Logan00Kpratish1997Justcause102PikoluDjinCASrinivasDaemonflameZuroPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    Venom
    R2 Venom can kill NF in 47 seconds or so too. He is a monster.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    Venom
    But I r2ed gorr…
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Venom
    Venom is a cheat code. People underestimate him but I’ve used him and killed Hercules, Kitty pryde, nich fury and other really good champs. He is THE cheat code
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Venom
    Venom Way better
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    What if you only have 1 point in DW, is Venom then still as good as you as all boast him to be? Or is it pretty important for getting the BGs fights down in a 50kish like score?

@JHRanch @Pikolu @Isisixkswmr @BeastDad @CASrinivas

I use to run 4/5 in Deep Wounds, but I saw Inequity benefit more champs. In fact, if venom places bleeds a lot , it can make him tankier?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Polygon said:

I use to run 4/5 in Deep Wounds, but I saw Inequity benefit more champs. In fact, if venom places bleeds a lot , it can make him tankier?

Especially if you run the relic with him. His damage is great. I don’t use him for BG’s, just everywhere else.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 445 ★★
    Venom
    We can be R2 symbiote brothers!