**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will we see Old Man Human Torch again?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
It would be awesome if he became a rare collectible champion too! This guy brings back 2019 memories. I love his black suit and overall look too.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    Maybe some new trophy champ in the future.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    We might see him later, as a trophy champ. But he’ll probably have the same abilities and moveset as regular Human Torch
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    Grey and Black generally go very good together.
    Grey spangled hair and beard, mmmm 🤤
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    After nameless champs, they will add old age champs. Till then keep using old man logan until he lasts.
  • Options
    Was he an old man? I just thought that was how he looked because he had Annihilus's cosmic rod.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    They can toss in the xforce wolverine too.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,300 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

We might see him later, as a trophy champ. But he’ll probably have the same abilities and moveset as regular Human Torch

Jessica (and now Maestro) are both trophy champs and they're meta defenders. I doubt they would make OM Torch the same as regular Torch, it seems they're trying to move on from the whole trophy champ flex and instead making them useful with different interesting kits.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    What was the story behind this version of HT?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Great if the regular one is banned in AW, just bring in the old one
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Torch and annihilus were trapped somewhere, probably the microrealm, and in their skirmishes torch managed to take his cosmic rod. With that rod he became extremely powerful and was hunting annihilus to kill him. I'm pretty sure he was mad with power. After you defeat torch, annihilus gets his rod back and then tries to kill you now that he isn't a weakling anymore
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

He’s basically a Human Torch who went mad with power after aquiring the cosmic control rod
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Honestly, I could see this being a very interesting trophy champion concept. His kit and abilities could basically be Torch's offensive capabilities mixed with Annihulus's defensive abilities, with some slight tweaks added in. He really has potential to become a very powerful and versatile champion, and a champ fitting for the "trophy champ" status.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    If they do that, then I'm sure he's going to be OP on both offense and defense. Might even surpass Maestro which will be surprising
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Grey and Black generally go very good together.
    Grey spangled hair and beard, mmmm 🤤

Flame onn
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Give him smoke abilities