• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Thats cool can ipad do it or just iphone things

https://youtu.be/Y2uotbSrxiA?si=rhQsx2vP-wZAmhnu

I imagine it will work for Ipad too, but not 100% sure on that
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,952 ★★★★★
    Thats cool and works but not sure how u made urs with the champs @BitterSteel
  • Options
    Bendy said:

With my Thumbnail making app and some champ portrait PNGs, unfortunately a lot of those are from within the CCP - champ pictures that Kabam give us to make our thumbnails with. So I’m not sure where you can grab them from either
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Yeah changing the app icon is really fun, I made my own custom MCOC app icon with my fav champs

lol how did you do that?
  • Options

Bendy said:

With my Thumbnail making app and some champ portrait PNGs, unfortunately a lot of those are from within the CCP - champ pictures that Kabam give us to make our thumbnails with. So I’m not sure where you can grab them from either
    Awww man i wanted a silk icon with like gwen miles and spidey
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,216 ★★★★★
    En Argentina naci, tierra de Diego y Lionel, de los Pibes de Malvinas que jamas olvidare
    No te lo puedo explicar, no lo vas a entender
    Las finales que perdimos tanto tiempo las llore
    Pero eso se termino porque en el Maracaná, la final con los brasucas la volvio a ganar Papaaaaa🎶
  • Options

Yeah changing the app icon is really fun, I made my own custom MCOC app icon with my fav champs

Custom app thumbnail gang 🤝
    Im so jealous of custom app pictures
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,916 ★★★★★
    7 apps all called "Marvel", yeah, that's not at all confusing...
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,073 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    (RE: Video above)

Ahh, (sort of cheating, or at least misleading as to how it was done)
    So not really changing the Icon for the App itself. (*or does latest iOS also let you assign a custom icon directly for an App too ??)

(to summarize)
    Make a Shortcut (Apple's Shortcuts App) and basically just code that new Shortcut to do just one thing, which is to “Open the MCOC App”.
    And choose a custom Icon for the Shortcut, which now Apple allows you to apply a Pic as an Icon (not just pre-loaded thumbnail images to choose from).
    And put that Shortcut onto your Home Screen.
    You can also give it a custom Name (as above, which shown “Marvel” or “Champions”)

This past year, I’ve programmed some shortcuts (ie, scripts) for myself, like one to act like a Sleep Timer that would let me be streaming TV or Music (as background noise to fall asleep to) but have it set to disable the Wi-Fi after the timer ends, so the streaming would basically stop playing and go silent (and save on continued processing/energy/battery for the rest of the night).
  • Options
    darjdarj Posts: 24

(RE: Video above)

Ahh, (sort of cheating, or at least misleading as to how it was done)
    So not really changing the Icon for the App itself. (*or does latest iOS also let you assign a custom icon directly for an App too ??)

(to summarize)
    Make a Shortcut (Apple's Shortcuts App) and basically just code that new Shortcut to do just one thing, which is to “Open the MCOC App”.
    And choose a custom Icon for the Shortcut, which now Apple allows you to apply a Pic as an Icon (not just pre-loaded thumbnail images to choose from).
    And put that Shortcut onto your Home Screen.
    You can also give it a custom Name (as above, which shown “Marvel” or “Champions”)

This past year, I’ve programmed some shortcuts (ie, scripts) for myself, like one to act like a Sleep Timer that would let me be streaming TV or Music (as background noise to fall asleep to) but have it set to disable the Wi-Fi after the timer ends, so the streaming would basically stop playing and go silent (and save on continued processing/energy/battery for the rest of the night).

I’m not 100% sure this will work for your purposes, but in case you didn’t know there is a Sleep Timer built into iOS! Clock app -> Timer -> When Timer Ends -> Stop Playing (at the very bottom of the list)
  • Options

Custom app thumbnail gang 🤝

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Still have this on my home-screen and I dont even play anymore