**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What about second time rewards from last month gauntlet?

Lots of people got gauntlet rewards two times it is normal?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★
    U only get it once if u thought u would get twice think again when kabam enabled it again they made sure those that was 100% stayed as 100% it wasnt reset
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    Some people don't know it and will not do. But i wonder if Kabam will do something with it.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★

I can confirm this is true. It shows 100% but if you go in again you will get second time rewards. Not sure if kabam are gonna penalise people who took advantage of this or not.

Ah okay didn't know that
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 555 ★★★

They should definitely call this bug "second breakfast".

For some folks they call it a Buffet
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    If true, sounds like an exploit. Gamer beware.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    I think even people who didn't complete eq 100% were able to enter it also. Idk what they will decide. This is a flabberdigibbit all the way around
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 487 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    My whole ally just did it again :D There was a bug earlier when it first came out so I consider this making it even!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    I think this happens every time quests are reopened (original gauntlet etc). Whatever the issue is they haven't fixed it when enabling reopened quests. It's tempting but I will skip - cyber weekend is around the corner anyway.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★

• Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 106
    Tempting but not worth the ban
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★

My whole ally just did it again :D There was a bug earlier when it first came out so I consider this making it even!

And they got rewards again?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    This is a slippery slope because if they don’t do anything the honest people who didn’t exploit it will say this sucks and next exploit take advantage of it and now you have a bigger problem and if they do something about it, lots of people get banned. I personally stay away from any exploits because it’s not worth risking my account.
  • Options
    Cyta said:

Do you really think they will ban like 80% of paragons for this?! Right before November sales?!
    If they want to yes as its a kabam game and they need to keep it fair to all summoners they might just do a roll back depending if is true and if not many done it, as they said last time on the bug of it being open at start of the eq they will rollback the rewards
  • Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    Bendy said:

Cyta said:

Do you really think they will ban like 80% of paragons for this?! Right before November sales?!
    If they want to yes as its a kabam game and they need to keep it fair to all summoners they might just do a roll back depending if is true and if not many done it, as they said last time on the bug of it being open at start of the eq they will rollback the rewards
    Thats a big IF. They could reward those rewards plus something extra to those that didnt exploit.. they could rollback? Maybe? Not 100% sure on that. But ban so many high level players I really doubt.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    I tried it 3 times but no second set of rewards showed up... Bug doesnt work for everyone appearently
  • Options

I tried it 3 times but no second set of rewards showed up... Bug doesnt work for everyone appearently

You tried to exploit the bug and didnt work? Open a ticket !
    PS: I didnt do this, nor plan do do it...never broke the TOS willingly..but stuff like this happened a lot in the past, and ppl got away with it. I do not encourage any1 to do it..History does
  • Options
    Kabam is in a tough spot for this one, ITS WELL DESERVED…
    If the ban people lots of people will be pissed off, if they don’t ban people all those who couldn’t or didn’t get the second time rewards will be pissed off.
    The amount the consumers get exploited without any sort of compensation it’s a well deserved issue.
    Unfortunately I was not able to get second time rewards either but I couldn’t care less.
  • Options
    SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 93
    Cyta said:

Assuming 80% of paragon players exploited this bug is quite the stretch
  • Options
    edited November 2023

If the ban people lots of people will be pissed off, if they don’t ban people all those who couldn’t or didn’t get the second time rewards will be pissed off.
    The amount the consumers get exploited without any sort of compensation it’s a well deserved issue.
    Unfortunately I was not able to get second time rewards either but I couldn’t care less.

Either ban the people who exploit or give the other players another chance, it's becoming common that people exploit a bug and nothing happen, mythic crystals is an example of low lvl accounts who got to keep their 7*
    Exploits do need to be taken more serious as too many thinks its legit and get away will continue doing so there needs to be some punishment even if its a 3 day ban
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Either ban the people who exploit or give the other players another chance, it's becoming common that people exploit a bug and nothing happen, mythic crystals is an example of low lvl accounts who got to keep their 7*
    Exploits do need to be taken more serious as too many thinks its legit and get away will continue doing so there needs to be some punishment even if its a 3 day ban
    I doubt there is a person that thought doing 6 fights twice for those rewards is legit. Doing it accidentally? Maybe. Like tryin do do this month one and entering old one by mistake.
  • Options
    Cyta said:

Bendy said:

I doubt there is a person that thought doing 6 fights twice for those rewards is legit. Doing it accidentally? Maybe. Like tryin do do this month one and entering old one by mistake.
    For now we just wait on mike or jax to comment
  • Options
    NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    Wait! What!? I didn't even tried to access that old content. Thought it was a bug as always. Even if I would knew that rewards can be obtained second time i would be reluctant to do so expecting ban or other repercussions from kabam.

Did we got an in game communication to say that we could obtain rewards again due to a bug and this is NOT an banable exploit?!

Confused asf.
    Kabam ... you don't want us to exploit bugs in one month and then what?! Lack of continuity.

Sorry if i don't make myself clear english is not my 1st language