Options

BGs ending early?

Since I've been playing this game(5yrs), things have always ended @ 1pm est. Has there been a change I'm unaware of? Was hoping to try & hit a few more milestones. Kinda bummed, but s**t happens...

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    I don’t know what is going but somethings not right . It’s not displaying a timer now.

It also bumped me from Uru in the GC to…. Vibranium in the victory track after a win so that’s messed up.

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    Yeah it just suddenly stopped.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,157 ★★★★★
    I am also back in Vib 1 as well after being in GC.
  • Options
    When you try to enter you get this message. With only an hour and a half left to get the finish the final level you do this to us Kabam?
  • Options
    Something wrong with the clocks in Vancouver every Wednesday.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I get an “unknown error” to go along with my new set of BG objectives.

Working as intended…

Dr. Zola

I was able to get one loss just in time
  • Options

I just got this when I'm trying to start a match
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,807 ★★★★

I don’t know what is going but somethings not right . It’s not displaying a timer now.

It also bumped me from Uru in the GC to…. Vibranium in the victory track after a win so that’s messed up.

That's because of daylight time. The event has ended and current preview is thinking a new season started. Though even in that case vib1 is not right but that might be some default value.
  • Options
    MØNK3YMØNK3Y Posts: 9
    Im getting the same error message with over an hour left in the season.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,126 ★★★★
    I am on 441k points....

Assumed I still had an hour to squeeze in 3 more matches??

@Kabam Jax ?

• Options
    HantotHantot Posts: 14
    750 point away from titan shards too, what a final painful day wasted and lots of Elder Marks down the drain too
  • Options
    Hantot said:

750 point away from titan shards too, what a final painful day wasted and lots of Elder Marks down the drain too

noooooo I demand compensation for you!
  • Options
    Awesome. Dropped 4k spots as it didn't count the last fight.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I was able to play a few more matches after the timer said expired. Then it updated and currently says there’s over an hour left but now I’m getting errors when I try to match. I’m two tokens away from GC. Do I have an hour still or is my push over?
  • Options
    I hope they send us the last milestone rewards or return all the elder marks we used after the last milestone we claimed
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    edited November 2023

I am on 441k points....

Assumed I still had an hour to squeeze in 3 more matches??

@Kabam Jax ?

3k short of 450k with an hour to grind. I’m pissed!

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 779 ★★★★
    It’s still showing time in the BG area but the event has ended and I still can’t get in.

• Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 52
    Our alliance was grinding and got locked out 10 minutes before the hour with 3 more matches to go from the Tier 5 class catalyst milestone. Please tell me they are going to fix this as we sunk a ton of units on Elder Marks the last two days
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★
    😭 hopefully many were able to hit 450k mark. I'm not even a BG grinder, and I hit 450k in two days using elders mark. I needed those titans shards to get my first titan crystal.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 52
    The timer still showed more time to play, but what’s more is that we were locked out before 1 pm et.