Options

what have we learned today?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Zemogate is real (should have saved ascension) :(
Aegon still works :o
Shuri is a demon (as expected)
100s of revives for Nameless GM :D (but its bugged)
Sweadah is crazy at this game (not new news just wanted to say it)

Anything else
I
V

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    is kate only good for the titania path? Or does she cook everywhere else too, cuz i ascended her over zemo
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,974 ★★★★★

is kate only good for the titania path? Or does she cook everywhere else too, cuz i ascended her over zemo

I haven’t seen anyone take the lower paths yet, but she takes RG pretty easily. Zemo > Kate for Mr F path, Kate > Zemo for Titania path and we still need to wait more for the rest. I’m assuming she’ll be quite good for everything else too though, cause I saw Mike solo DM, AW, and a couple others with her. She can’t take anyone in the cornered path though
  • Options

I used Kate for many fights on the Mr Fantastic path. She does well against a few defenders there, like Mr Evadetastic himself.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,974 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

I used Kate for many fights on the Mr Fantastic path. She does well against a few defenders there, like Mr Evadetastic himself.
    Yeah my mistake. I assumed she wouldn’t be the best there but I was wrong. Kate is a chef no matter what
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Pikolu said:

Yeah my mistake. I assumed she wouldn’t be the best there but I was wrong. Kate is a chef no matter what
    Would you even recommend bringing Zemo if you're taking Kate? I think I have my team picked with ascended r5 Kate, r5 Zemo, r2 Chavez, r1 Wiccan, and r2 Odin. There's a decent amount of synergies there between all those, and I feel each would serve a purpose. Wiccan's mainly for the last little bit of GM, but I'm sure he'd be decent for some a fight or two as well.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★

Would you even recommend bringing Zemo if you're taking Kate? I think I have my team picked with ascended r5 Kate, r5 Zemo, r2 Chavez, r1 Wiccan, and r2 Odin. There's a decent amount of synergies there between all those, and I feel each would serve a purpose. Wiccan's mainly for the last little bit of GM, but I'm sure he'd be decent for some a fight or two as well.

i used wiccan for several fights in my run. arkus with 2 revives, he helped a lot with air walker, like 50% of novas health with 3 revives, and a bit with dragon man. definitely helpful for more than just the last phase of gm