**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is getting so unbalanced

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I understand I'm not skilled is just that the healthpools and atk rating is to high and no retreat and other things on the nodes

Explore act 5. Explore act 4. Work on Monthly quests. Build your roster. Kabam has nerfed everything for early players and you're experiencing the knock on effects because of it. You can get through a ton with very little now.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tbh can't you guys ask Mike and not joke with me and take measures not in a rude way

Yeah I'll call him up rn
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,729 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tbh can't you guys ask Mike and not joke with me and take measures not in a rude way

I mean first of all it's the weekend, so all the Kabam employees won't be on until tomorrow.

Secondly, not to diminish Kabam Miike's power, but he can't just snap his fingers and nerf Act 6 for you, it doesn't work that way.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you're struggling AND don't want to spend units, then it's going to be really hard. Honestly, you should spend units on content for the place that you're at.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    Just improve your skill. It's supposed to be the most difficult in the game it's sort of the end becoming paragon after that is easier so.
  • Options
    Noknick733Noknick733 Posts: 50 β˜…
    Wdym luke
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,160 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1. been nerfed a ton
    2. you aren't supposed to be able to run through act content as soon as you unlock it you're supposed to work towards it and build an appropriate roster
    3. do other content
    4. get gud
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    git gud
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53 β˜…

I'm ashamed I have to do it but I can't pass any paths like how yall do it 😭

Hey mate! You can do it when I was doing it for the first time even I thought the same I would never be cavalier but after trying I became cavalier and then after that I thought would never be Thronebreaker after lots of effort I finally did it. And then they introduced Paragon I thought I would not make it but I did. Yes it was painful and sometimes heartbreaking but when I achieved those milestones it felt so good it made me a better player and I am greatful for that I know how you are feeling now because we all have been there but trust me it will all end in the best way just don't give up you can do it you will do it.
    All the best! Hopefully see you soon as a cavalier.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 168 β˜…β˜…
    Yea I understand people can be cruel with downvotes sometimes, but tbh its mostly skills that you need rather than a large roster. Coming from someone who's one 7* 2-3 rank up away from being a valiant, even I was struggling back in the day with Maestro. I paused and shifted from blaming my roster to actually learning the game mechanics. I was basically a medium heavy spam player and the concept of parry was non existent. You can do it too. Take a break, read about champs, read the nodes, practice your parries, practice when to block, when not to block, and you're good to go (for most part). Don't worry about people downvoting you. It can be hard for people sometimes and I'm just trying to be the fellow summoner I wish I had back then.
  • Options
    Bruh stop joking around luke
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I, along with several other summoners in the forums, tried giving you honest, sensible, do-able advice to help you work through Act 6. You chose to ignore that advice and continue making increasingly ridiculous requests/demands of Kabam, and individual Kabam Forum Moderators.

If you are going to ignore the genuine advice, all I have left to offer are sarcastic comments.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bad news, it's gonna be longer than 3 years this time lol

I just woke up has kabam mike responded

Yes, about 27 posts before this one
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luke9523 said:

I, along with several other summoners in the forums, tried giving you honest, sensible, do-able advice to help you work through Act 6. You chose to ignore that advice and continue making increasingly ridiculous requests/demands of Kabam, and individual Kabam Forum Moderators.

If you are going to ignore the genuine advice, all I have left to offer are sarcastic comments.
    you just need to practice, I know it's not what you want to hear but it is genuinely what will help you the most longer term. Basic things like doing a mixture of blocked and evaded hits to avoid specials without activating no retreat and intercepting will really help. Both are mainly a question of timing and something that you just have to get a feel for and develop muscle memory.

Dorky Dave have excellent videos about the finer points of mcoc combat.

strangely enough the devs aren't going to nerf the game down to the level where you personally feel comfortable. without being rude you are one out of literally millions of players, your personal thoughts alone are not going to get them to majorly change the difficulty of content (and typing in all caps isn't helping your arguments either.)

In pretty much all games you will reach a point where you need to majorly develop your skills because you can't simply out power the content any more. Also say they nerf act 6 (even though it has already been nerfed to my knowledge twice) that will just move the problem because then you'll get to act 7 and the difficulty spike will be even worse because you skipped an entire act of skill development.

If you genuinely want help then post a screenshot of your roster because their also some champs like Gulk that can really easily counter no retreat and the community can actually help you.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

you just need to practice, I know it's not what you want to hear but it is genuinely what will help you the most longer term. Basic things like doing a mixture of blocked and evaded hits to avoid specials without activating no retreat and intercepting will really help. Both are mainly a question of timing and something that you just have to get a feel for and develop muscle memory.

Dorky Dave have excellent videos about the finer points of mcoc combat.

strangely enough the devs aren't going to nerf the game down to the level where you personally feel comfortable. without being rude you are one out of literally millions of players, your personal thoughts alone are not going to get them to majorly change the difficulty of content (and typing in all caps isn't helping your arguments either.)

In pretty much all games you will reach a point where you need to majorly develop your skills because you can't simply out power the content any more. Also say they nerf act 6 (even though it has already been nerfed to my knowledge twice) that will just move the problem because then you'll get to act 7 and the difficulty spike will be even worse because you skipped an entire act of skill development.

If you genuinely want help then post a screenshot of your roster because their also some champs like Gulk that can really easily counter no retreat and the community can actually help you.
    If you count the champion boss it's been nerfed one more time
  • Options
    JlordvilejuniorJlordvilejunior Posts: 28 β˜…
    RonSwanson stop giving verbal you are NOT him.Actually play the game instead of going on forums all the time
  • Options

RonSwanson stop giving verbal you are NOT him.Actually play the game instead of going on forums all the time

What if you actually played the game and increased your skills
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    I’m not a good player by far. I’m cav. Going for throne breaker. The issue is you want to be cav with uncollected level champs.
    Got to improve your champs. Get more. So the EQs, side quests, incursions, battle grounds. Level em up. Get more champs and level them up. I have an alt acct I barely play that has more ranked champs than your roster.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    thanks for the laughs fellas , it really reduces my stress after my shift
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is honestly just gonna become a meme threat soon πŸ˜‚. Get better kid
  • Options

This is honestly just gonna become a meme threat soon πŸ˜‚. Get better kid

It's hilarious, we found our poster child for git gud
  • Options
    JlordvilejuniorJlordvilejunior Posts: 28 β˜…
    edited November 2023
    Ron you take valuable time out of your day just to reply to people dont chat lil bro
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Ron you take valuable time out of your day just to reply to people dont chat lil bro

That makes absolutely zero sense considering you're doing the same thing, and your only contributions to this thread have been about me.

Must admit, I'm enjoying living rent free in your head, gotta say it is rather empty in here though.

• Options
    Wdym empty :(
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's been nerfed like 3 times, lol.
  • Options

That makes absolutely zero sense considering you're doing the same thing, and your only contributions to this thread have been about me.

Must admit, I'm enjoying living rent free in your head, gotta say it is rather empty in here though.

You rn

This discussion has been closed.