**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Maestro rebalance??

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 396 ★★★
Will Maestro be looked at as a new champ would be for a tune up? He really should have REGEN like Overseer. That is a huge miss for his kit. Also, his heavy does nothing that’s boring. Persistent charges to ramp up his abilities would have been nice and would not have made him to OP on defense since charges are only for offense. At least look at giving him a precision buff after a heavy. That would help his SP2. I absolutely love Maestro and have been waiting to play him for years. It just seems like he needs to be in rebalancing along with all the new champs for a tune up. It’s only fair to include him as he is technically brand new. Not the LABRYNTH MAESTRO

Comments

• Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Maestro doesn’t need buff for defense 😆he just needs a incredibly small buff for offense
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    I'd like to see his damage tuned up. Brought him into to a few fights as a r3-6* and it felt like I was playing with korg. That is to say the fights dragged on.

But, as a r4 he's doing well defensively in BG. Dude is a wall
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★
    Fam tryna make him labyrinth maestro. While at it give him limber, evade and degen.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    You want to buff one of the better trophy champs, yet immortal ironfist, thanos and Ultron are the most basic b characters I've seen.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★

You want to buff one of the better trophy champs, yet immortal ironfist, thanos and Ultron are the most basic b characters I've seen.

Why ironfist is even a trophy champ
    I rather pick a 5* crystal over a7* iron fist, he is that useless
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 218 ★★
    He's fine has 100% win rate in bgs so far for me and only a r4
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    He’s a trophy champ, and trophy champs don’t usually get rebalanced
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    He doesn’t need a rebalance. He’s supposed to be a meta relevant defender for the next 5 years and so far that looks like it will be true. He will get easier to fight as people learn his kit and there will be more champs released in the future with his weakness “atrophy”. Look at Peni Parker she was menace on defense and now there’s so many cosmic counters to her.

And don’t underestimate him offensively, his damage is actually decent, especially against tech champs thanks to his superiority. And he’s got some really great utility, triple immunities to 3 of the most common DOT effects is insane. Makes him a great hazard shift attacker, his iso buffs can’t have their ability accuracy reduced, if they are nullified it just ramps him up faster and he just gets passive versions, so he’s a cosmic that doesn’t rely on buffs and can fight mystics. Glancing all basic attacks is a slept on offensive utility, it lets him ignore nodes like bubble shield, ignore champs that apply effects through block, and counter champs like Hulkling. You can block his basic attacks without him gaining pierce or unblockable buffs. He’s not a flashy attacker but he’s one of my new favorites.

Also his sig ability is important for his offensive rotation, allows him to ramp up with one sp2 and then spam 1 for maximum damage.
  • Options

He doesn’t need a rebalance. He’s supposed to be a meta relevant defender for the next 5 years and so far that looks like it will be true. He will get easier to fight as people learn his kit and there will be more champs released in the future with his weakness “atrophy”. Look at Peni Parker she was menace on defense and now there’s so many cosmic counters to her.

And don’t underestimate him offensively, his damage is actually decent, especially against tech champs thanks to his superiority. And he’s got some really great utility, triple immunities to 3 of the most common DOT effects is insane. Makes him a great hazard shift attacker, his iso buffs can’t have their ability accuracy reduced, if they are nullified it just ramps him up faster and he just gets passive versions, so he’s a cosmic that doesn’t rely on buffs and can fight mystics. Glancing all basic attacks is a slept on offensive utility, it lets him ignore nodes like bubble shield, ignore champs that apply effects through block, and counter champs like Hulkling. You can block his basic attacks without him gaining pierce or unblockable buffs. He’s not a flashy attacker but he’s one of my new favorites.

Also his sig ability is important for his offensive rotation, allows him to ramp up with one sp2 and then spam 1 for maximum damage.

Why why the long useless explanation. I know all of this and still think he needs a tune up. I have him rank 5 ascended max sig. my opinion doesn’t change because you take time out of your day to pretend to be a game developer. If he was META he would have regen like overseer a “META” defender with better offensive DPS. Or a ramp up ability for questing. Shuri got a tune up and look at her go!!!! Just stop unless you want to discuss specifics on how he could be better
  • Options
    Emomike said:

He's fine has 100% win rate in bgs so far for me and only a r4

Yes I agree he’s a great defender but needs offense. So tired of counter arguments that actually make my point.
  • Options

Yes I do, yes I do. This post has nothing to do with other champs hence the title. Can you feel my patronizing tone?
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★

Why why the long useless explanation. I know all of this and still think he needs a tune up. I have him rank 5 ascended max sig. my opinion doesn’t change because you take time out of your day to pretend to be a game developer. If he was META he would have regen like overseer a “META” defender with better offensive DPS. Or a ramp up ability for questing. Shuri got a tune up and look at her go!!!! Just stop unless you want to discuss specifics on how he could be better
    Lol why so toxic? I was just trying to be helpful. If you don’t like the champ then don’t use him. He’s meant to be a defender, the fact that he’s good offensively is just a bonus.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,784 ★★★★★
    Nah he's already a ridiculous defender, and he's fine offensively, he's not even bad. Decent damage with decent utility and immunities but nothing too crazy.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Oh?!? He’s a defender… jeezus I didn’t even consider that. Thank you I totally overlooked that! I am so sorry I even mentioned him getting an offensive tune up. You’re right that makes no sense. Because if he’s a good defender then that automatically makes him enjoyable to use. I mean he’s my favorite villain and when I put him on my team and can’t wait to use him it doesn’t matter that he’s not as enjoyable as and powerful as he could be.
    I mean, It does a say he’s the most powerful cosmic in his abilities so, it must be true.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,784 ★★★★★

Oh?!? He’s a defender… jeezus I didn’t even consider that. Thank you I totally overlooked that! I am so sorry I even mentioned him getting an offensive tune up. You’re right that makes no sense. Because if he’s a good defender then that automatically makes him enjoyable to use. I mean he’s my favorite villain and when I put him on my team and can’t wait to use him it doesn’t matter that he’s not as enjoyable as and powerful as he could be.
    I mean, It does a say he’s the most powerful cosmic in his abilities so, it must be true.

Cool sarcasm, if you did take that into consideration then why are you asking for a buff? There's a reason Kindred and Jessica aren't as ridiculous on offense as they are on defense now why do you think that is? Maestro is no different, you can't have a champ be extremely powerful on both defense and offense for obvious reasons. Maestro is decent on offense, amazing on defense and that's fine, that's how it should be. There needs to be balance you can't have him completely dominate both on offense and defense.
  • Options
    Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    How the hell do you stop him on a node like right back at it? He's glancing and dealing energy damage by the time the protection comes back. 5r5 ascended. I'll take it like a man if you say lack of skill comes into play. I need some info if any of you guys have it. Node 38 tier 4 war.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    Every single time someone hasn't banned him in a bgs match against me theu forfeit right after trying to fight him. I think that speaks to whether or not he needs to be rebalanced in itself