WOW SERIOUSELY KABAM WTH DO U CALL THIS

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Yes, it’s a Bug, but just a visual one, he did not really have more time than you.

And even if he had (again: that was not the case) … you would have lost by miles because of your lack of skill.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Jefechuta said:

ahmynuts said:

Jefechuta said:

ahmynuts said:

See when ever i post i get grilled by people but when ever other people do it nothing and aymynuts hope u feel good about yourself love getting attacked when all i do is try to get my optionon across

99% of the things I say on here that isn't advice is a joke. Simmer down
    Yeah, it annoys people, thats the problem they have with you
    That sucks for people who don't like to have fun
    Your definition of fun looks kinda meh
    Okay that's it.

“Sacred treasure swing and ring”

(Please someone get this joke)

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,214 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Jefechuta said:

ahmynuts said:

Jefechuta said:

ahmynuts said:

See when ever i post i get grilled by people but when ever other people do it nothing and aymynuts hope u feel good about yourself love getting attacked when all i do is try to get my optionon across

Yeah, it annoys people, thats the problem they have with you
    That sucks for people who don't like to have fun
    Your definition of fun looks kinda meh
    Okay that's it.

“Sacred treasure swing and ring”

(Please someone get this joke)

I was mildly inconvenienced, so you know it was the only option.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,899 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bold to assume your advice isn't a joke. jk.
  • Mohan_H_NMohan_H_N Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2023
    H
    Ho
    How did he get nearly 130 sec 2 times @Kabam Miike and after I did my fight he didn't come out until the loading 10sec timer
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Mohan_H_N said:

H
    Ho
    How did he get nearly 130 sec 2 times @Kabam Miike and after I did my fight he didn't come out until the loading 10sec timer

As they explained, is a visual bug
  • ChiiccChiicc Member Posts: 181

Fight duration is 118 always has so can u explain this bs i lost because of this round

Sir you woulda lost anyways. You can’t blame this glitch on you losing as you’re ko anyeays. Whther time was 118 or 131 you still lose lol
  • Mohan_H_NMohan_H_N Member Posts: 4
    Jefechuta said:

Mohan_H_N said:

H
    Ho

As they explained, is a visual bug
    Bro if it's visual bug I also finished the fight after 120sec and he came out after few seconds I finished fight what do u want to say about that
  • AYK¹AYK¹ Member Posts: 44

Seriously kabam what do u call this the fight time run outs at 118 seconds how is he allowed to fight 13 more seconds beyond tye time limit kabam please check his account

He must have used Sp3 at last second, Sp3 duration usually gets added in such cases.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Angela slaps
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited December 2023

Fight duration is 118 always has so can u explain this bs i lost because of this round

You got killed in 87sec how you gonna win this match up. If you reduce 15 even then also you would have lost this fight.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

This is bs u telling me angela is taking out a rank 3 bishop yh ok and the other two dont make any sense

All you’re doing with these posts is showing us you have little to no understanding of how these champs work.

Why not try watching tutorials on YouTube or even asking forum users to explain how Angela’s abilities can counter Bishop…
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,827 ★★★★★

This is bs u telling me angela is taking out a rank 3 bishop yh ok and the other two dont make any sense

Report the fights, by all means. But an Awakened Angela is perfect for Bishop in this meta. She can take full advantage of the Regeneration buffs as she'll spend most of the fight immune to Nullify; and if she's high Sig, can basically ignore his SP1 Incinerate ability.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,763 ★★★★★

I would agree. You took IDoom against magneto and Rintrah against a buff immune champion with class advantage.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Disregard the disagree spammers, they skimmed your post and ignored the point you were trying to get across. Disagree button is honestly irrelevant, you brought up a bug and we got a response to confirm it. Definitely seemed fishy that they would have received more time than you did but its only visual luckily.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,317 ★★★★★

Disregard the disagree spammers, they skimmed your post and ignored the point you were trying to get across. Disagree button is honestly irrelevant, you brought up a bug and we got a response to confirm it. Definitely seemed fishy that they would have received more time than you did but its only visual luckily.

You gotta be at least avg skilled or have at least basic knowledge of the game to accuse yhe existence of some bugs, this guy is just BAD