Servers Down?

Comments

• mcofnycmcofnyc Member Posts: 28
    Happened in the middle of a fight trying to do a run on 5.4.6. Got the notice mid fight and beat the opponent, then got disconnected while trying to register the fight ended. I'm sure when I get back my champ will be dead. Awesome, thanks for the great early Christmas present!
  • Strike235Strike235 Member Posts: 12
    What is the problem with the servers? and are you going to give us something good for the lost time and lost rewords?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Member Posts: 480 ★★
    Seriously, it's becoming predictable now Kabam.

How long do we have to wait?
  • Kd1407Kd1407 Member Posts: 15
    My internet is working fine but when i log in the game then it is showing bad connection ! what can be the problem ?
  • Kd1407Kd1407 Member Posts: 15
    My internet is working fine but when i log in the game then it is showing bad connection ! what can be the problem ?
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Member Posts: 40
    Nobody knows yet
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    The problem is kabam. Plain and simple.
  • BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1BEDERLUK_NEXTIME1 Member Posts: 23
    seriously i left my dad's funeral early so i can finaly get some alone time and play and all i see is FAILUR TO LOGIN.....heeeeelp!
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Member Posts: 40
    It's a shame because they've treated us pretty well this month.
    im just kidding....i can login.....but it fails
  • Johnin15937Johnin15937 Member Posts: 5
    Was your game also say no internet connection before too?
  • Socrat63sSocrat63s Member Posts: 1
    I hope so but don’t expect anything
  • Johnin15937Johnin15937 Member Posts: 5
    Did you try going on after they kicked you off and it said no internet connection before saying sever maintenance
  • Emo_Kyloren27Emo_Kyloren27 Member Posts: 5
    im just kidding....i can login.....but it fails
    Kabam:”That’s the joke”
  • Strike235Strike235 Member Posts: 12
    Yes I have been kicked off several times now and so was our whole alliance.
    lmao just doesnt say it.. everyone complaining should be thankfull...its a free app you guys that need to pay to play...you know the rules...you dont like them dont pay or play..before all you complaining would buy xbox or ps234 harware extra content accesories headsets and game after game full reatil prob....now you complain that you spend hear and there with Kabam... do the math you spend nothing like you used too probably...but ou moan and groan and complain at those who provide the platform for you to do so....halerious...thank you
  • Fingers99Fingers99 Member Posts: 4
    Why can’t you just add or fix content on Tuesday when it’s schedueled
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    So now we have a closed thread and deleted thread and still no response/update from a mod. Kudos kabam. Another wonderful show of what customer service is not.
  • aman_03aman_03 Member Posts: 4
    Right Reggie
    They should compensate the losses occurred.
  • aman_03aman_03 Member Posts: 4
    Right bro @ Fingers99
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    @Fingers99 because that would actually make sense in providing customer service. Come on we’re talking about kabam here. Lol. It’s sad when a gaming company has multiple memes regarding their lack of customer service and a working game with no issues.
    were LIVE...sorry Kabam ..bad joke :)
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Member Posts: 172
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    The team is aware of the issue and they are currently working on getting Marvel Contest of Champions back up for you as soon as possible.

LOL you mod guys must have made a sticky note of the above message on your desktop. Just Copy paste then rinse and repeat :D