**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers Down?

Comments

• Me to loosing lots of bonuses so I try not to use em until I have to but in all it it a fun game still my favorite so I'll just stick by em until they get it right
  • They have to fix this bro and answer us.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    I find it ridiculous. A game wide outage is a lot more important to acknowledge than closing a freaking thread. But, as always kabam does things backwards and keeps us in the dark.
  • I created another account but ever since I've done that the Wi-Fi for the game is been acting different Wi-Fi works for a whole other apps and such but for this it doesn't work can it be fixed?
  • X_pullX_pull Posts: 10
    down here....again
  • Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    yqc45p89uz2i.jpg
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Haha. That looks about right.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    aman_03 wrote: »
    They have to fix this bro and answer us.

rjzyec2m43rt.png
    d56l1pmvjq13.png

Just like I expected. I was getting ready to complete a milestone too. I’m wondering will my energy be refilled when it comes back up. Should be automatically full just because. So frustrating. I’m gonna pour a drink.
  • Wow! They're far more advanced than I thought...
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I don't see the hamster and wheel though.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Well from unknown error, to our internet connection, now finally we messed up. Contest of emergency maintenance.tstulmavgd79.png
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    The guy that is in charge of flipping on the emergency maintenance message is getting underpaid. Just sayin...
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    Happened in the middle of a fight trying to do a run on 5.4.6. Got the notice mid fight and beat the opponent, then got disconnected while trying to register the fight ended. I'm sure when I get back my champ will be dead. Awesome, thanks for the great early Christmas present!
  • Strike235Strike235 Posts: 12
    What is the problem with the servers? and are you going to give us something good for the lost time and lost rewords?
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Seriously, it's becoming predictable now Kabam.

How long do we have to wait?
  • Kd1407Kd1407 Posts: 15
    My internet is working fine but when i log in the game then it is showing bad connection ! what can be the problem ?
  • Kd1407Kd1407 Posts: 15
    My internet is working fine but when i log in the game then it is showing bad connection ! what can be the problem ?
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Nobody knows yet
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    The problem is kabam. Plain and simple.
  • seriously i left my dad's funeral early so i can finaly get some alone time and play and all i see is FAILUR TO LOGIN.....heeeeelp!
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    It's a shame because they've treated us pretty well this month.
  • im just kidding....i can login.....but it fails
  • Was your game also say no internet connection before too?
  • I hope so but don’t expect anything
  • Did you try going on after they kicked you off and it said no internet connection before saying sever maintenance
  • im just kidding....i can login.....but it fails
    Kabam:”That’s the joke”
  • Strike235Strike235 Posts: 12
    Yes I have been kicked off several times now and so was our whole alliance.
  • lmao just doesnt say it.. everyone complaining should be thankfull...its a free app you guys that need to pay to play...you know the rules...you dont like them dont pay or play..before all you complaining would buy xbox or ps234 harware extra content accesories headsets and game after game full reatil prob....now you complain that you spend hear and there with Kabam... do the math you spend nothing like you used too probably...but ou moan and groan and complain at those who provide the platform for you to do so....halerious...thank you