Same Rewards for all Side Quest Threat Levels?

2»

Comments

• Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107
    It was the same last month for me. I still had 22 ropes when the event finished. This month is more hot trash. Side quests were fun and rewarding once upon a time. Like Gwenpool goes to the movies
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Yeah. It’s only happened once. This is adding up.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    I'm a little confused, and clearly missing something - in the question you pick up like 5 selector boxes, but once you finish you only get 1 selection? and it's always for the crystal shards, for me at least?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    if the rewards are trash just don't play it, I sure won't be. I fought the boss every run last month for the 100k gold and that was it.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    You should have received a selector for each box.
    Totally broken side quest unfortunately.

So you didn’t get any pop-up to select something on each box?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian
    smdam38 said:

@DNA3000 we need a novel of a post on this.

What you need, I'm unqualified to provide. What you're asking for, I'm prohibited from delivering.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★

Hello. This was not intentional, the higher progression items should not be available in the lower quest selectors. We are planning to fix this, but in the meantime if players want to use it they are welcome to. Just know that at some point (probably tomorrow or Friday) the selectors in the lower difficulties will stop showing the rewards for the higher ones.

Any other Grinch stuff you guys gonna do this month?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    The rewards aren't very good unless you can auto-fight the quest.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★

The rewards aren't very good unless you can auto-fight the quest.

100% There is no way I am spending a second of time on fighting through level 5 for those garbage ass rewards. If kabam thinks these are good, I want to smoke whatever they're smoking.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    It's likely they'll see weeks 2-4 as the least played content in the contest.