**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I think I figured out the Deathless champions

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
So, if Kabam included the correct silhouettes in the video, I think the unrevealed champions are (from left to right):

Deathless Morbius
I thought it would be Maw but the way he comes forward with his claws looks like Morbius a lot

Deathless Guardian?
I really don’t know, I predict a tech champ with a symbiote on them, I said Guardian because of this shot where there’s the shape of the glove

Deathless Terrax
The boots give it away

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    I thought the silhouette on the left was Tigra but it could be Morbius instead.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★

After taking a good look at it. It's definitely Tigra. Dont ask me why it just looks a lot more like tigra instead of morbius
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    I really hope it isn’t terrax that would make me cry he was my first 6* I’ve never been more sad
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

After taking a good look at it. It's definitely Tigra. Dont ask me why it just looks a lot more like tigra instead of morbius
    Fair enough lol
  • Options

I really hope it isn’t terrax that would make me cry he was my first 6* I’ve never been more sad

I have a 7* sig 40 Terrax and I only have 12 7* lol. I do like him though.
  • Options
    BeckettBeckett Posts: 20
    I thought I saw the void’s aura or something on the second from the left champ, I really thought I did
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 474 ★★★
    Vanitelia said:

Considering this silhouette looks so similar to Tigra, I got to go with that.

Yes. Just take all my units
  • Options
    I think the one you said morbius its actually void which I would personally love.
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 179 ★★
    Bruh
  • Options

Love the enthusias, but those are just placeholders. I don't know where those character models came from, but I don't think they're even from our game.

Alright, atleast I added the disclaimer, then my predictions are King Groot, Hyperion and Scarlet witch. Vision will probably not make it since he’s a more exclusive champion overall.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Not this?

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,666 ★★★
    Ok, they're not Deathless champs

But, first one was Tigra.

The eyes, the eyes...
  • Options

Ok, they're not Deathless champs

But, first one was Tigra.

The eyes, the eyes...

Looks like Morbius to me, especially how he’s floating.
  • Options

Love the enthusias, but those are just placeholders. I don't know where those character models came from, but I don't think they're even from our game.

So if those aren’t the actual models then does that mean we are getting deathless King Groot and Deathless hulk? Those were the champs in Deathless Guillotines synergies before you guys removed them…
    Lol, then yes
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    Malchaeis said:

Hypothesis time. Does this have anything to do with the Nightmare, Evolution, Genesis, War, Chaos, and Death Stones? If so, is thanos trying to corrupt heroes with the most darkness inside them? And will Kabam only want one deathless champ from a class? Mystic and cosmic are taken since we know 2 champs. That leaves science, skill, tech and mutant. Science would probably have to be Sentry/void or the hulk. Mutant hands down with the recent comics would be Beast. Those might be the claws you see. Skill or tech... not sure. Any suggestions?

Imagine we get nightmare.evolution.genesis.war and chaos created champions the possibilites are endless lol
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Bro got me GENUINELY TWEAKING
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★

Why would the trailer try so hard to hide them if they were just placeholders?