**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lag, parry off Dex bug what is going on??

I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing these and a lot more things going on? Is there too much going on in the game to where the servers can't handle it or is kabam doing this on purpose ...this is frustrating the ways I'm dying are crazy its already bad enough you can't get hit or you die bacsially but now parry is so off Dex is so off idk what to do anymore can we get any feedback on when we can see fixes on these bugs I've tried to played through them but its getting worse also intercepting is way off to

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Game is dying, that’s what’s going on
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Its pretty sad man love this game but these bugs are worse and worse everyday
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Not just u. A lot of us are getting the same **** from this game. They say they are looking into itZ it’s been half a year of under investigation. Ugh 😒

They're stonewalling us. There's nothing to investigate, it's all on purpose. There's no bug that messes with every core mechanic of this game and nothing else.

They're increasing our recovery time on all moves while reducing the AI's recovery time and this is causing nothing but KOs and wasted units from the easiest heavy and special attacks. Parry is broken. Block damage is garbage.

I can't believe they're doing this. All games are played under the assumption that it's a fair clean game. What they're doing is sabotage.
  • I'm experiencing the same issue as when I dash back it's like I got caught gum in middle of dash back and it hurt my reputation of alliance as not normal for me to die quickly. Need fix misfire sp bars and dash back
  • I'm glad that my device had nothing to do with this.Now i get it-All are bugs.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got taken out by a gamoras second special due to this thanks kabam.
  • Whenever there’s a bug that helps is in game, like that rockets workshop exploit or something (could be wrong about which one it is) he fix it right away and punished everyone who used it, however when there’s a game mechanic bug, it takes them forever to “fix” and all the people who got wrecked and it wasn’t their fault get what? here’s 5 level 3 health potions enjoy!
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    I WISH I RECORDED THIS. Just now I somehow died from Beast's Special 2 while I was way across the screen and he didn't even touch me. He went into his combo and while my champ was 50 feet away he randomly dropped dead. There wasn't any debuffs on and it wasn't a special node. My champ just randomly dropped dead. What the hell is going on here???
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Still no update from anyone from kabam lmao
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    They asked for videos and evidence.
    Now we have given them all the stuff.

Since then - no updates whatsoever ...

• Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    They have been caught out and are now looking for a way to blame the players it's your device, your connection, it's a bug a glitch but now way was it on purpose here have some crappy potions as a sorry. Well if they want to say sorry for f***ing up the game we love how about 4 or 5* crystals or awakening crystals