What's the best Incursion Team/Champions?

Intensity108Intensity108 Member Posts: 327 ★★
I always go in blind (part of the point of incursions) but I want to know who is best to go in blind with?

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Hercules, Morbius, Heimdall with Galan and Odin prefights on Hercules.
    For the people asking, Morbius is there to counter fisticuffs, he's incredible for it. The rest, Herc can handle.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    Angela, Odin, and Silk for me. Once you get Tides of combat each match is like 20 secs
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    Herc, silk, with galan and odin prefights on herc, plus whoever you need as a specific counter. Silk can stun lock with the stun duration common hack

Tides of combat, draining degeneration, buff cornucopia, and impact purge are what I try to shoot for for rare hacks, and then stun duration, degen boosting stuff, and debuff/buff count attack increases are the priority for common
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    R5 200 sig ascended Angela + R3 Odin, and change the last champ as i go…usually starts with R4 NF or R4 Yondu.

This ^ is level 6, zone 9, and she already got a 350k sp3, 25k light attacks and 50-60k mediums.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Aegon with Heimdall, itemless team right there.
  • etgddhjjetgddhjj Member Posts: 23
    Herc, high sig Thing + suicide
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck with galan nd odin prefights, heimdall and titania(to counter mystics)
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 464 ★★★

That's all imma say
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    Hulkling + buff cornucopia
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    Or the one where u get prowess on alternate combo endings and buff corncopia
  • hyp3r05hyp3r05 Member Posts: 82
    Scarlet Witch, QS, and heimdall. SW and QS should have Odin prefights.
    SW hits 500k+ damage specials within 20 seconds of the fight starting.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Herc with suicide, Odin and galan prefigth and then one should be heimdall, 3rd your ant fav champ..i always do with him. 4-5 revive if you get any annoying fight.. other than that herc is a alone enough for evr fight
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★

Hercules, Morbius, Heimdall with Galan and Odin prefights on Hercules.
    For the people asking, Morbius is there to counter fisticuffs, he's incredible for it. The rest, Herc can handle.

Explain the morbius a bit further? How does he counter it
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    My favorite incursions team is Sersi, Silk, and Heimdall. Herald and Odin buffs on sersi and Odin buffs on silk. There's many different combinations of hacks that work well with them. You'll typically want any combination of Tide of combat, buff cornucopia, the one that places armor break every 10th hit, strategic movement, Cascading defense, and any of the other 2 that add armor ups to you. You'll want cascading defense with an armor giving buff otherwise it is useless. For normal hacks, the only one that really matters is 50% stun duration.

In my current run I got Tide of Combat, armor break one, the one that degens on heavies, and the one that boosts attributes. With Tide of combat, if you get the fury potency and duration boosting hacks, then you do mega damage with Silk. Sersi also does mega damage if you launch her sp2 when your combo is at 18 or 19 because then you have the beefy armor break. Sersi is also decent for biohazard, freezerburn, and Caltrops because she reduces the duration of bleeds and incinerates.

This obviously isn't the best team, but it is my favorite one that I've had a lot of success using.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    edited December 2023
    This

Titania is here to do what hercules "can't", also there's some nodes that both hercules and titania benefits from, most like nodes that boosts unblockable attack.

I did 25 zones with 1 revive, but most importantly almost didn't worried about any opponent, just rolled them out lol.

The revive spent is because of an abomination at zone 20+, I died from poision when it was at 10% life.

Most difficult fight was mystic deadpooloid at zone 20+, his regen was crazy. I could bit him with herc only because of the combination of boosts that I had
    I think there's a similar fight on MSD channel

P.s. titania is r3
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,094 ★★★★
    I have a sig 20 7*R3 Venom with a sig 20 6*r2 Venom relic, so always start with him, Odin and Galan.

Put those prefights on Venom, then I replace Odin with Scorpion. Scorpion gives Venom power gain buffs anytime he gets a buff.

After that, the third slot is just swapped around as needed if there's a node that punishes buffs. That's usually when S2099 comes in.

Hack wise, there's really no champ that Venom or Scorpion can't place a ton of debuffs on, so any hack that triggers something else when a defuff is placed is mint (off the top of my head, there's an armor break with any DoT, and a power sting with any bleed). And obviously buff cornucopia is just bonkers for Venom when, in this config, he starts every fight with almost 10 buffs.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 243 ★★
    Trek26 said:

Aegon with Heimdall, itemless team right there.

Aegon supremacy

https://youtu.be/hnGiyTxosAA?si=-CGyriXDlEi_J1Ee