Options

Is the Revive Farming Nerfed already? (About 5.4.6)

Is the revive farming really patched. I did like 10 runs and got only 2-3 revives. The small energy is consistent, but revive drops seems low. I thought Kabam said they will patch them at the end of december. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,584 ★★★★★
    Noooooooooo
  • Options
    Undead_BardUndead_Bard Posts: 11
    Is it possible? Maybe? IDK, All I will say is I spent an hour ish in (ACT 5 CONTENT) and got like 3-4 full energy and 7 lvl 1 revives + some lvl 2 health pots. It depends on RNG for every time I get 1 revive I also have 2-3 times where I had to run a path for 2 small energy refills.
    Not to sound like a shrill until we get a good amount of data its just some ppl getting hit with bad RNG.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,177 ★★★★★
    It's not but the RNG is really wild. I've had runs with 2 revives 8 times, then no revives for 5 runs, then 1 revive for 3 and none again for 3 etc
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★
    Sorry guys. I think it was my fault for farming like 500 revives (and counting) for Necropolis for my *average? Valiant run and the upcoming Guilly challenge. But I did spend units too.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 361 ★★★

Sorry guys. I think it was my fault for farming like 500 revives (and counting) for Necropolis for my *average? Valiant run and the upcoming Guilly challenge. But I did spend units too.

lol. Fintech did it. Why shouldn’t you
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 681 ★★★
    Thorki said:

I have seen countless reports of revive rates across act 5 having been nerfed before they were supposed to. I also experienced this myself and made a post about it. I am convinced that Kabam shadow nerfed it, as the rates seem significantly lower and the general sentiment seems to have turned that way. I wish someone had been tracking exact rates systematically, so that we could have hard data. That way we could hold Kabam accountable if they did nerf it before the announced date.

For reference, over the course of two weeks in November I farmed around 100 revives. Over the last two weeks in December I have only been able to get 30. I’m sure there’s some RNG and effort differences, but that seems significant to me. Anybody wanna offer their own experience, whether supporting or countering?

My last 2 runs were 2 refills & 3 revives. Before that, I got skunked on 3 runs. Runs prior, it was pretty much at least 1 revive over using around 12 refills
  • Options
    SmashaSmasha Posts: 5
    Absolutely been nerfed. I can barely get any revives now. And have previously farmed 150+
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,262 ★★★★
    Smasha said:

Absolutely been nerfed. I can barely get any revives now. And have previously farmed 150+

And how many revives on how many runs did you get? Because if it had been nerfed that first number would be zero.
  • Options

Smasha said:

And how many revives on how many runs did you get? Because if it had been nerfed that first number would be zero.
    Yeah happy to reply. I’ve done at least 12-15 passes through and had a total of 02 revives. HTH
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I am actually suffering the same since last 3-4 days in act 5.3.6. They are not completely gone but present in less numbers. Has anyone been getting revives in 5.3.6 and has completed atleast 5 runs?
  • Options

I am actually suffering the same since last 3-4 days in act 5.3.6. They are not completely gone but present in less numbers. Has anyone been getting revives in 5.3.6 and has completed atleast 5 runs?

Just done 2 more passes since last comment. Nothing. This isn’t RNG. This is a silent nerf
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 924 ★★★★
    They said it would be implemented in January, so not sure
  • Options
    NoFroNoFro Posts: 7
    Yesterday I used 10 energy refills (plus whatever I picked up on the way) so maybe 30 runs or so. Got 30-40 revives. Still good.
  • Options

If I was a conspiracy nut I’d suggest that now most of the larger content creators and big accounts are done there has been a reduction to the drop rate of revives now prior to the full nerf in January.

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 924 ★★★★
    Smasha said:

If I was a conspiracy nut I’d suggest that now most of the larger content creators and big accounts are done there has been a reduction to the drop rate of revives now prior to the full nerf in January.

I could see that , but if they explicitly said January why would they silent nerf as it would just create an uproar and they’d know that.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Wanna say its just rng, but if a lot of people are experiencing the same, maybe it rlly is a silent nerf. My drops have been really ass lately too
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★

Smasha said:

I could see that , but if they explicitly said January why would they silent nerf as it would just create an uproar and they’d know that.
    It wouldn’t be the first time they changed something early and didn’t tell the communications folks.

I tried a few runs in 5.3.6 and wasn’t getting much. I think I got 2 full energy refills and 2 revives in 6-8 runs. Not enough to do it indefinitely and come out ahead on energy or bank up many refills or revives. Definitely wasn’t seeing a rate that would allow endless farming in my small sample of runs. Last run got 1 full energy refill. Current map has nothing but 2x small energy refills on 2 paths. No full refills and no revives.

I don’t know if they changed it or not but for me in the last few days it hasn’t seemed like an endless free farm.
  • Options
    For the love of gorr this came up the other week and jax said no stop it
  • Options
    Smasha said:

Just done 2 more passes since last comment. Nothing. This isn’t RNG. This is a silent nerf
    You know I have been getting less revives myself on my latest runs. It doesnt feel good and really feels like a silent nerf.

But then again I remember getting 7 runs of straight nothing around the release dat of necropolis. So I still think it's RNG.

Smasha said:

Was it not explicitly said some time leading up to january 15?

For the love of gorr this came up the other week and jax said no stop it

Damn gimme a link and I'll shut up. Oops
  • Options
    I would but the search function here is as good as Altavista.
  • Options
    From the 6 page thread about revive farming (act 5).

• Options
    Acadia33Acadia33 Posts: 71
    Don’t buy it.
  • Options
    Just to report back that my bad RNG streak has ended. 9 straight runs of nothing but now I'm seeing a revive every run, or if I don't I get 2 the next run.
  • Options
    Crossy76Crossy76 Posts: 81
    edited December 2023
    NO it Hasnt nerfed yet . i m still getting doube on same run or single most of the time.
    only few empty runs . i can 100% confirm that it hasnt been nerfed yet