**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    Well, they’ve already nerfed it twice.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

More than twice if you want to count the champion by himself.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Man you should have farmed revives before they nerf it and get over it, instead of complaining about war, BGs and other parts of the game ....
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Not one of these posts again
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    @BringPopcorn Revives aren’t everything
  • Options
    I'm ftp and I'm on act 7
  • Options
    I'm not even THAT skilled, I'm average
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@BringPopcorn Revives aren’t everything

Yes they are
  • Options
    Sammy1725Sammy1725 Posts: 21

Im proberly not the only one thats thinks this but act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered some of the nodes on the champs in act 6 make it extremely difficult if not unplayable that mixed eith the ai atm is rewlly unplayable the game has been out nine years kabam you lowered act 4&5 u need to do the same for act 6 u still have two acts 7&8 that most people will not able to do but for someone like me who is strickly f2p my recources mean alot more to me than anyone who spends money on this game so i cant keep working hard just for the bs nodes and ai to take me out in seconds ive been stuck on act 6 for six months now and i cant farming recources just to get screwed by bad ai or bs nodes and i know alot of people wont agree with me but i do not care this post is for the people who do

TO be honest if u had played this the time it came out u would be raving mad rt now they have already lowered the difficulty twice and it actually in opionon at a point where it shouldn't be lowered anymore, if they do it u gonna find act 7 and 8 very very difficult to clear
  • Options
    Can mods please jail OP before he starts attempting GM...
  • Options

Being F2P has nothing to do with it. If you're not ready, you're not ready. I'm F2P, and after I made Cavalier, it still took me like 9 months before I finished Act 6 (it was after the first nerf, but it was still harder than it is now). It might not be fun, but if you've hit a roadblock, focus on making your account stronger. BGs, Arena, Incursions, EQ, etc. Act 6 is what really separates the wheat from the chaff, and you have to evolve with it. It's supposed to be tough because it's teaching you techniques for the tough content. Nerfing it even more will just lead to people saying "Act 7 is too tough, plz nerf".

Again, even as F2P, I've fully explored everything (except Act 6 cause it's so heckin long), and am 1 7R3 from being Valiant. But I've also been on the account for 4 years, so it definitely takes time (less time now, but still)

I ve been mostly f2p, playing it for 8 years and 11 months today and the game when it 1st came out we used to have so many issues with getting champs compared to how easy it is now, u get free 4* and 5* champs easily.
    All it comes down to have the correct champ to ckear the paths, after I became cavalier it took me a year and half to clear rest of act act 6 as I didn't think I would be able to do it and oly did it after the 2nd nerf that came into act 6.
    And what u said abt wheat from the chaff is spot on, if u are struggling with act 6 seriously act 7 health pool is higher and oly some nodes are there which makes it manageable other than that it all comes down to your skill
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46
    I didn’t bother reading the thread. I apologize good sir
  • Options

Sorry For Disagreement - with new AW Rewards Buffed, now we can easily R 5 6 Stars Champions. So now we can beat Act 6

OG act 6 summons started act 6
    1. With one R5 5*.
    2. Original The Champion fight.
    3. Small selection of 6*s.
    4. Full rarity gates.
    5. No 4*'s allowed (this should have remained).
    6. Biohazard Crossbones.
    7. Very small number of counters to Mr. Sinister.
    8. No retreat Grandmaster.
    9. And something with the Mordo and Mysterio fights were changed.

Good for you for having R2 to 5 plus ascension 6*'s, but you don't need them for Act 6.
    Mordo, mysterio, cap iw, cb, havok and one more fight which got really nerfed and still than these bosses are toughest sob's in act 6 and that's not including grandmaster
  • Options
    I fought the og sentinel nd cb and after 1st nerf the champion fight and still after the nerf champion was hard to fight against
  • Options
    Sammy1725 said:

I fought the og sentinel nd cb and after 1st nerf the champion fight and still after the nerf champion was hard to fight against

🍪
  • Options
    FlareKingFlareKing Posts: 9
    I’m stuck on act 6 as well but I’m playing through trying to find the easiest paths I am not worrying about 100% I just need to find a video on that 6.3.6 CA IW
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    FlareKing said:

I’m stuck on act 6 as well but I’m playing through trying to find the easiest paths I am not worrying about 100% I just need to find a video on that 6.3.6 CA IW

Aegon back in the day. Scorpion with his taunt. Doom maybe? Been a while, but even older videos from mcoc noob can help.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    I've checked your profile, all you're doing is complain, display a serious lack of skills. Maybe take life from a brighter side and move on with something else
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,471 ★★★★
    edited December 2023

Op, you've been making requests for them to nerf act 6 since July!! That's about a half of a year you've made numerous requests for them to lower the difficulty instead of using that half a year to actually get half decent to beat already severely nerfed content.

People don’t wanna admit that it’s their own fault

(They suck at the game)
  • Options
    Make Knull a boss with hazard shift in the node
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★

Why? So OP can use Infamous Iron Man and then complain over why Infamous Iron Man is being is being inflicted with incinerate debuffs even though he’s immune?

Oh, no, wait… too late for that.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Why? So OP can use Infamous Iron Man and then complain over why Infamous Iron Man is being is being inflicted with incinerate debuffs even though he’s immune?

Oh, no, wait… too late for that.
    Way to ruin a joke, your xmas party must be a blast...
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

@Charliejiggens here's a reply just for you.
    We can close this thread now.
    Thank you for the service.
    Adios amigos

My zombie thread sense tingled even though the dates new. Oh well, same smell

DIE NEWER VERSION OF ZOMBIE THREAD DIE DIE DIE
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

EdisonLaw said:

More than twice if you want to count the champion by himself.
    Most players didn't even see the original version of 6.1.1 and don't realize it was nerfed before release.
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 77

Im proberly not the only one thats thinks this but act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered some of the nodes on the champs in act 6 make it extremely difficult if not unplayable that mixed eith the ai atm is rewlly unplayable the game has been out nine years kabam you lowered act 4&5 u need to do the same for act 6 u still have two acts 7&8 that most people will not able to do but for someone like me who is strickly f2p my recources mean alot more to me than anyone who spends money on this game so i cant keep working hard just for the bs nodes and ai to take me out in seconds ive been stuck on act 6 for six months now and i cant farming recources just to get screwed by bad ai or bs nodes and i know alot of people wont agree with me but i do not care this post is for the people who do

Skill issue
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,170 ★★★★★
    Wonder how so many people already 100% Act 6 if it's so unplayable... Crazy! 💀